Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames

To retain things a small lighter, talk about cats or fish. singles fort collins co She also mentioned the two have slept with each other because setting sail — Everywhere. To this day, they nevertheless sing to every single other and make each and every other laugh. stickam girls jb I ve been with my companion for nearly five years now.

indianapolis hookups

1st I want to tell you about a couple of apps that I have tried, and also tell you about my personal personal dating experiences. hook up alaska He shows up and I was impressed that he actually is as handsome as his photographs (as opposed to the guys that send you pictures of themselves beneath truly very good lighting ). I believed, fuck this, I m not going to keep. el paso adultlook Just randomly pick one particular person to ask the initial of the 21 concerns, then move by way of the group until everyone has had a likelihood to answer.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/18/2008 6:04:58 PM Are women bored with men?  

easygoin68
Crawford, NE

Look at where the world is today. Pretty much everything that can be conquered, has been. There is no new frontier. Only outerspace. That will be explored by the governments. Average
Joe can't grab a rifle and a horse and go explore. The people who carved out this nation, and others before it, had dreams and ambition. Dreams to do what others couldn't. Now, we get up like little robots, punch in, slog through the day, and punch out. Try to make enough
money to keep a woman happy, and raise some kids, and keep a decent vehicle to drive. Too many of us stress over retirement. Emotionless work robots, worried about our checkbooks, and retirement? Is the only thing left, is becoming a metro sexual? So we can be more like women?WTF It's no wonder, that I hear woman say we are boring, and not exciting. As men are we not supposed to lead, be strong, build something out of nothing? Be smart enough to keep it all together? Will more wives cheat on their husbands, because after a few years he's boring? A trained gerbil, get up, go to work, come home and go to bed? I know a lot of guys just like that. Have we lost are competitive edge, and become boring?

2/20/2008 10:32:25 AM Are women bored with men?  

don195623
Peoria, IL

YEAH! thats why when they get with the ones they are with they go to the next sorry S.O.B....!!!!!! AND make that poor baster life a living hell

2/20/2008 10:35:42 AM Are women bored with men?  

don195623
Peoria, IL

TOO!bad they can not make awoman like on stepford wives but they find sone way to screwed that one up too!!

2/20/2008 8:39:13 PM Are women bored with men?  

easygoin68
Crawford, NE

the stepford wives, to extreme for me. I just wonder how much of this divorce culture is our own making. Have we stopped being leaders, and become followers?

2/27/2008 2:19:37 AM Are women bored with men?  

onelife2live
Janesville, WI

Be true to yourself. And yes they are bored with us..........girls just wanna have fun (and not pay for it and keep having fun, fun, fun) plus they have so many other options now. JMO

2/27/2008 6:35:37 PM Are women bored with men?  

easygoin68
Crawford, NE

your opinion is correct, onelife. but have we as men, brought a lot of this on ourselves?

[Edited 2/27/2008 6:37:01 PM]

2/27/2008 7:48:52 PM Are women bored with men?  

lostinwyoming
Evanston, WY

they got the p*ssy!

2/27/2008 8:47:16 PM Are women bored with men?  

easygoin68
Crawford, NE

yes lost, they have the p*ssy. I've only had a ring of hair around my throat so tight that I couldn't breath, once in my life....when I was born! I'm not whipped yet! Stumbled a couple of times But seriously, they also have the laws on their side.

[Edited 2/27/2008 8:47:54 PM]

2/27/2008 9:04:52 PM Are women bored with men?  

484date
East Hartford, CT

You bet they have the law on their side ask any devorcee and he set you straight. We have let them become our equals and now there's hell to pay. Then again maybe they all just have ADD.

2/29/2008 10:46:15 PM Are women bored with men?  

jayem
Hay Springs, NE

Where are the leaders? Who is setting the pace? It is not the dog that is chasing a scent.

Would women be bored with men who are leaders and setting the pace? Why are people bored?
Americans, USA type, have so much that boredom should be obliterated. The same with women. But, the truth is that Americans often say they are bored. Which makes me wonder if a bored woman is more of an attitude than it is a problem with men.

3/14/2008 11:17:49 AM Are women bored with men?  

rudracula
Kingsville, ON

JAHEM problem is money went to a movie last night 13.00 to get in door alone if on a tight budget a person can;t afford to do anything esp. live in city & if do not have cable or satt. nothing to watch & i think the days of family get togethers for board games or cards do not happen the kids would rather play on the comp. {sorry off topic } & some bars a draft can cost up to 6.00 then you have to think about how to get home {taxi}& if have a desgn. driver with gas 4.00& up a gallon & where your going not close it all adds up i could go on&on about expenses because have forgotten to just enjoy each other compny & to keep up with the jones & the newest fashion instead of saying wat is that saying { IF IT AIN;T BROKE DON;T FIX IT }we don;t have to have the newest fashion but it takes money

3/14/2008 10:21:11 PM Are women bored with men?  

jayem
Hay Springs, NE

rudracula,

Are you saying that women are bored with men because their isn't enough money in the coffers? Or, is it that it takes money to remove boredom?

3/15/2008 2:49:02 PM Are women bored with men?  

healthologist
Page, AZ

You need to go to daviddeangelo.com and at least sign up for and read his free newsletter.