Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

But generally keep in mind your modesty, in images or skype and your words. oahu personal classifieds This details consists of the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood. If somebody is mean or harassing, not explanation is necessary. free hookup sites like craigslist Relationships throughout divorce are a big distraction, and we advise men take advantage of that when their wife is preoccupied with Mr.

list listcrawler

I downloaded Tantan, as some of you recommended, this evening and I ve gotten a few matches. speed dating fayetteville ar It marks the first time a CBC Gem series has been adapted for audio, according to a release. The concerns you ask on a very first date will make or break the vibe as you get to know every other. findmymatches com reviews This platform is exclusively for marijuana lovers to connect more than all factors green.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/18/2008 8:37:18 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

rodeochamp
Diamond, MO

1. be honest
2. dont wanna lie
3. just bein a *()&^^%

why do women not answer their email ? Is it because they are prudes or affraid of bein honest ? Or is just because they are *(&^%$*es ?

2/18/2008 8:42:28 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

It clearly states in my profile that if you dont have a pic i will not respond to any correspondence or winks or emails. I went over it with men dozens of times. They went up my ass and down the other because i did not have a photo before, so now they are going to have to suffer the same consequences. I will respond with a wink back and an email back if they have a picture. I have no problems with this and distance does not matter to me. You may read my profile if you may wish. Thanks

2/18/2008 8:43:08 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

harley68
San Antonio, TX

I answered all emails when they're sincere. But if a guys says, "why are you being stuck up?" well hell no I'm not going to answer back. I got this today because I didn't respond to a wink.

2/18/2008 8:43:27 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

I answer all emails. It may be thank you no. But once I answer I answer. Not being a b*tch just being honest.

2/18/2008 8:44:27 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

craftygirl002
Tacoma, WA

Could be any number of reasons. I'm sure if you really want us to we could come up with an excuse for ya. Or, you could just accept that the bottom line is that particular person didn't want to respond. It doen't mean ALL women won't respond or that ALL women feel the same way. And, exercising her right not to talk to you in no way makes a woman a *()&^^%

2/18/2008 8:45:19 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

southbuster
Haughton, LA

Hell I dont even get emails.........I guess I'm just not that likeable

2/18/2008 8:45:19 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

crowdog3
Ponca City, OK

Probaly cause ya post dumb ass shit like this thread, if yu talk too women like how you are now in their mail..no wonder they don't want anything too do with ya

2/18/2008 8:45:42 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

doink1962
Mentor, OH

I always thought becuase they were too busy?

2/18/2008 8:47:55 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Not clear on the choices up there... but here it goes....

I don't answer winks-

as to emails - I do answer them. Not sure what is happening with your experience here, but sometimes it takes me a week to get answering them. If you are saying that your emails are not getting answered at all: then take those individuals off your list of interest.

BUT if it's not happening instanteously for you ---- then try some patience and understand that not every one is up on the site 24/7 - and has ulimited time to respond.

JMO!

My best wishes to you!
Patience and humor goes along way here!

Peace!
P.Win

2/18/2008 8:48:22 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

chopperbabe
Selah, WA

I have found, through experience of it being done to me, that either the message went to La La Land or the person just isn't interested. By not responding pretty much tells me the whole story but at least give them a 2nd chance. After the 2nd chance, then it's time to move on.

I try to answer all messages. I don't, however, respond to winks anymore. Obviously some people don't read profiles. If they are wondering why I am not responding to winks then they'd have to read my profile.

2/18/2008 8:50:45 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

hotdoggy13
Nazareth, PA

this is what I have learned about why SOME women dont write back... alot of women get about 25 times as many e mails and winks as you or I will ever get. sometimes it might take a week or so till she even sees your letter. just because you wrote to her dosent mean she HAS to write back to you some do and some just DONT. move on to the next one. Who knows when she gets to it she might write you back. unless you sent her a nasty note asking why and she saw that one first. check your sent /outbox and just like the military hurry up and wait.

2/18/2008 8:50:58 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

southbuster
Haughton, LA

I would'n listen to all that.....if a woman is interested she's checkin those emails look at a few of em on your buddy list.....hell they'll be on every 10 minutes they're checkin mail and if they're interested in you they'll be blowin it up. If not just let em be

2/18/2008 8:59:46 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

pwin_here_n_now
Annapolis, MD

Uh - Southbuster:

That's not necessarially true - especially if someone has a state or federal job... becuase we are monitored. If they are interested they will get back you - when they can - but most/alot of women here are jugling children rearing, a full time job, business ventures and keeping up a household....

Yeah! I have time to be up on here every 10 minutes..... and IM indefinately....

Don't take it personal - learn to go with the flow.... Love takes time.

Peace!
P.Win

2/18/2008 9:02:15 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

southbuster
Haughton, LA

I'll give you the kids a house and some of that.....but whats workin for the government have to do with it........they watch you at home?

2/18/2008 9:05:32 PM why do women not answer emails ?  

gonesailingbabe
Des Moines, IA

Uhm South...honey you're married....????? We can email you I suppose but most on here are looking for dates.

Page: 1, 2, 3