Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames chat

Some months later, I was so lonely I tried once more for a couple of weeks, but it was no far better. windsor locks singles He is now, but I ended up asking my other FYG about which Calc professor they suggested in the course of my first year. If they invite your buddies, they might out you as being a Zoosk user by extending the invitation on your behalf. ariel onlyfans We make a decision on takeout and a film at his residence.

skipthegames com

HER is 1 of the most well known lesbian dating apps, and it s created to be an inclusive space for all bi, trans, lesbian, non binary, and queer girls. naples dating service Folks are judged on how they look, how they talk, what they ve done, what they ve not completed Recall to focus on what you have and what you ve performed, not what you lack and what has passed you by. I was scrolling via TikTok when the app recommended I click on Sarah s account. how do i reopen my eharmony account We have been introduced by his roommate and we were each immediately drawn to every single other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/19/2008 7:35:57 PM Here is what I want to know?  

kila14
Lawrenceville, GA

I am sincerely looking for someone with the same interests so answer me this.

I you could have one weekend to go anywhere do anything with someone you care about or your friends or both what would it be? Be real. What would the perfect weekend be. It can be romantic,fun, crazy whatever I don't care about the theme I just want to know. Thanks for your answers. If you want my answer please let me know. I will be happy to share.

Kila

2/19/2008 8:24:13 PM Here is what I want to know?  

splitlicker
Stockbridge, GA

I would like to rent a cabin way off in the woods and ride my harley up there some where close to a pond or lake and spend the whole weekend on the water and riding my bike and skinny dipping at night.

2/19/2008 8:28:18 PM Here is what I want to know?  

kila14
Lawrenceville, GA

Well thanks for giving me your input. That sounds like it could be fun.

2/19/2008 10:12:12 PM Here is what I want to know?  

lori21204
Jefferson, GA

My perfect weekend getaway would be to go to a secluded cabin in the moutains. A whole weekend away from everything but that one person I care about. We wouldn't even have to do anything spectacular. Just spending time with that one person away from the rest of the world.

2/20/2008 11:30:30 AM Here is what I want to know?  

msdmarie
Brunswick, GA

A secluded beach for moonlight walks, gorgeous sunsets and a special someone to walk arm and arm with while we explore and get to know each other.

2/20/2008 7:28:35 PM Here is what I want to know?  

rer
Kennesaw, GA

Walk along the beach with someone at the edge of the water. Feel the coolness run across our feet. Have my arm around her, holding her body close to mine. Kiss her lightly on the neck as we fade out of the light....

2/20/2008 7:34:43 PM Here is what I want to know?  

lori21204
Jefferson, GA

I like it rer!!!

2/20/2008 8:13:17 PM Here is what I want to know?  

dannydalton
Rocky Face, GA

get a lama or two and go into the hills. may wish to stay longer than a week end. no laptop, tv, phone (of any kind). if not a lama may just gab my back pack and find a trail. weeeee

2/20/2008 8:14:15 PM Here is what I want to know?  

dannydalton
Rocky Face, GA

kila14, what about yourself?

2/21/2008 7:13:08 PM Here is what I want to know?  

kila14
Lawrenceville, GA

Thanks for all the replys to my post. As for those of you interested in mine I am going to wait a little longer to tell you. No offense ladies but I am hopeing to get a little more male response before I tell my special weekend. Not that its any better than the rest of yours I just want to see if any male out there wants the same things I want. So until then I hope you don't mind waiting a little longer.

2/22/2008 8:04:13 PM Here is what I want to know?  

fpjones
Waycross, GA

I would definitely go near the ocean....mabye Key West...been there, like it a lot. Have some drinks, eat some really fresh tasty seafood, snorkle and look for shells, walk around to all the shops,maybe even a ghost tour, and catch a sunset cruise off Mallory point to the Millionaire Island where we will walk the beach together and just laugh, laugh and laugh some more...then.....

[Edited 2/22/2008 8:05:19 PM]

2/22/2008 8:54:16 PM Here is what I want to know?  

kila14
Lawrenceville, GA

Thats cool. Key west is nice but Islandmorada is much better.Holiday Isle ! Thanks for your input. I really enjoy hearing what everyone has to say.

Kila

2/22/2008 10:41:53 PM Here is what I want to know?  

anewstart
Columbus, GA

Rent a cabin in the woods part of at Jekyl Island for a week or two and just enjoy each other sex is high on the list but not the most important. Really. A perfect time is when you talk until we hours of the morning not knowing and certainly not caring what time it was excited to tell one another everything but caring enough to not cut one another off of their thoughts and passions each time. Later when it's nearly morning and go to bed sex would simply be fabulous then sleep a little while and start all over again with meaningful exciting hours of sharing one anothers dreams, desires and hopes and most of all the smiles of true happiness by simply being together and in sink!

2/24/2008 12:34:30 PM Here is what I want to know?  

kila14
Lawrenceville, GA

ok its seems as if all you guys want the same thing. Cabin in the middel of the woods. Thats cool.

2/24/2008 8:07:41 PM Here is what I want to know?  

fpjones
Waycross, GA

Did I say a cabin in the middle of the woods? Oh well

Page: 1, 2, 3