Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

are there any legit hookup sites

To this day I hear mates of mine complain about obtaining a bad FYG, so the lasting impact a FYG can have is clear. phoenix hook up sites Though this reaction normally brought a smile to my face, it also confused me. With its information driven matches and inclusive ecosystem, OkCupid is a great option to the swipe if they re hot hookup apps. capetown locanto co za If you tap on this, it ll bring you to the feature exactly where you can set up your profile.

sites like usasexguide

According to Tinder, this is to assure matches are created with people who share interests and popular close friends. atlanta area dating sites It s been additional than two weeks considering that Drake and his girlfriend have touched every single other or been in each and every other s properties. I swiftly cancelled the other dates I had lined up that weekend. chat sites like omegle reddit We ve all been in weird and sketchy areas, and it is virtually generally a very good story to inform for subsequent time.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/8/2007 12:47:16 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

me and some friends went to florida three years ago just for a little get together the weather was great and everything fun went to some of the parks down there... had a great time thinking about going back in a couple months.

6/8/2007 2:16:18 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

melinda4uu
Middle Island, NY

yeah must be cool!!

6/10/2007 4:44:27 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

bendi
Maryville, TN

Where in FL were u? Do u like Daytona?

6/10/2007 5:21:51 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

smiley45
Murfreesboro, TN

I remember 1 trip we (my family and I) made to Florida. I got a very bad sunburn and had to stay out of the sun for a while. Needless to say that ruined my trip.

6/10/2007 5:26:09 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

bendi
Maryville, TN

I lived down there for 15 yrs and left because its 2 hot. I still think some of it is pretty. I go in winter. I especially luv St. Augustine.

6/11/2007 6:56:49 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

I enjoy Fla. Especially in the winter. I wish I could be a snowbird! Maybe one day. Used to do the races at Daytona when I was working with MRO. Enjoyed a trip down to Vero Beach and swimming with the manatees.

6/15/2007 1:56:58 AM a trip to florida three years ago  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

orlando was the main hangout because of all the fun.... we checked out tampa daytona beach and sarasota but orlando was the best.

6/27/2007 9:53:10 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

I make an annual pilgrimage to Daytona in August. Not for NASCAR either, though if I could afford it I would go down for NASCAR and stay through my "thing".

I can't wait to get there this year. I need the break more than usual.

6/27/2007 9:54:36 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

allinthedo
Tracy, CA

what thing? Do you mind me asking?

6/28/2007 6:11:19 AM a trip to florida three years ago  

newlife4me2
Saylorsburg, PA

Well, you asked lol. The National Reptile Breeders Expo. Yup, that's right reptiles and such like snakes, lizards, turtles etc.

Its a long, long story.....

Four years ago my older two children were visiting their grandparents in Fl. My middle rescued a turtle from one of the development's swimming pools. The grandparents let him keep it. Kids came home for school and the turtle stayed in FL a little longer, until the grandparents drove it up.

I take one look at this turtle, a pond turtle I had been told, and think "I've never seen anything like this in my life and this is no pond turtle!" A frantic internet search ensued to discover exactly what type of turtle this was. After a week or so of trying to figure it all out I find a forum and the rest is history.

The turtle turned out to be a female Florida Softshell. That means she could reach 22" at maturity and will require a minimum 125 gallon tank. I've had to find a new home for her though, cause with the divorce I don't want to chance not being able to afford to care for her on top of not having the physical strength for tank maintenance invovled. Along the way I also rehomed two other turtles I had acquired over the years. I am now also trying to place out our two great dane/chocolate labs. I hate doing it but I've got to worry about taking care of my human children first and I wouldn't be able to sleep nights if the pets started to suffer.

As for my "thing". Every year a bunch of us that are on the forum gather and meet in Daytona for the Breeders show. We try to go herping (searching for herps) on Friday's, have informal dinners together in small groups on Friday night and then get together and party some. On Saturday some of us meet for breakfast, we hit the show, Saturday night we do a formal banquet with raffles etc and more partying on Saturday night. Sunday morning some of us try to get together for breakfast then hit the show one more time before we all have to say goodbye till next year.

This was supposed to be my party year. The first time I was going without the hubby and/or children. It isn't working out that way though cause I will be finishing one term and starting the next in my college courses over that same weekend. I'm still going, I'll still have a fantastic time, I just won't get to drink any where near as much as I had originally planned.

9/11/2007 5:17:15 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

legsxlong
Cedar Rapids, IA

I used to live in Florida for five years. I lived in Pensacola which is in the panhandle. The beaches are beautiful. The sand is white and squeaks when you walk on it. The water is emerald green. They have flea markets on the weekend too. It's a nice place to just chill out.

9/14/2007 10:02:07 AM a trip to florida three years ago  

cttech55
Holiday, FL

I am originally from Pittsburgh Pa area, came to Florida 1999 for a new start and a new job. never went back up north. I live about an hour north of Clearwater on the west coast and my home is about one mile from the Gulf of Mexico. I love it down here. Finding new friends through groyups such as meetupdotcom, especially for sailing and hope to learn scuba very soon so I can do the dive trips throughout the state and to Key West. Keys are a beautiful sight but way too expensive to live there year round.

10/3/2007 5:03:52 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

kenj45159
New Vienna, OH

Pensacola is good; I was stationed there for a while when I was in the Navy. Nice beaches. McQuire's Irish Pub is a great restaurant.

10/3/2007 5:05:39 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

crazycajun74
Dallas, TX

Some of the best memories i ever made in my life were in Amelia Island, Florida... just 2 months ago!

If Im not mistaking... my favorite boxer Roy Jones Jr. lives in Pensacola!

[Edited 10/3/2007 5:07:11 PM]

10/13/2007 5:57:01 PM a trip to florida three years ago  

maclace
Biloxi, MS

Fort Lauderdale is the place to be if you like to party. The bikini contest on Sunday afternoons at Bootleggers is the place to be. The food next door is great. The water taxi through all the canals was very interesting. Got to see all the celebrities homes. The piano house was cool, built in the shape of a grand piano.

Page: 1, 2