Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personales

If you have the luxury of chairs scattered around the space, you will want to ask the persons who had been numbered one to sit at the table or in a chair. gay dating sites chicago You will be relieved to know that graphology is no longer considered a trusted test of a person s character. Out of the blue, he sent me a message that basically read, I like this account! We DMed back and forth for a bit, and located that we had fantastic rapport — so, we went on our first date. dragonjen710 onlyfans Quiz your date when you first get together for coffee or dinner and let the conversation flow from there.

megapersonls

Come to be a forward focused, strategic leader with the Emory benefit. craigslist eufaula al Our initial dance was, of course, to an Ed Sheeran song. His wife is going to be more interested in his doings if she s nonetheless married to him than if they re divorced, Masini says. how to get facecam on omegle ipad After spot checking for initial alignment, Lin dives straight into tackling a project with a prospective co founder.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/8/2007 1:45:31 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

ol_hillbilly
Lowry City, MO

8 oz Jar cheez whiz
Green food coloring
25 To 30 pretzel sticks
-----TOOLS-----
Waxed paper
Long handled spoon
Platter

With an adults help, melt the cheeze whiz in the microwave or on top of the stove, according to directions on the jar.

Allow the cheese to cool slightly in the jar.

Using a long handled spoon, carefully stir about three drops of green food coloring into the warm cheese, using just enough to turn the cheese a delicate snot green.

To form boogers: Dip and twist the tip of each pretzel stick into the cheese, lift out, wait twenty seconds, then dip again. When cheese lumps reach an appealingly boogerish size, set pretzels, booger down, onto a sheet of waxed paper.

Allow finished boogers on a stick to cool at room temperature for ten minutes or until cheese is firm.

Gently pull boogers off waxed paper and arrange on a serving platter. Serves 5 to 6 booger buddies.

Sicko Serving Suggestion: Place a bowl of chunky red salsa in the center of the platter so that guests can turn plain buggers into bloody ones.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
From the Book: Gross Grub by Cheryl Porter Random House ISBN 0-679-86693-0
Shared by Carolyn Shaw 10-95

6/8/2007 1:55:47 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

stillfrisky
Joure
Netherlands

EEEEWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

6/8/2007 2:11:47 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

califgirl1
Lynchburg, VA

DOUBLE EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

6/8/2007 2:16:54 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

petals35
Aberdeen, SD

toasted coconut shrimp...better cook in bikini lots music around you uhmmmm!!! delicious!!!

6/8/2007 4:31:35 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

january1
Monroe, NY

LMAO Hill you are de best=est but I Triple EWWWWWWWWW!

Luv ya,

Jan

[Edited 6/8/2007 4:32:10 PM]

6/8/2007 9:42:28 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

But the kids love that Hill, good to see ya here again.

6/9/2007 11:30:38 AM Boogers On A Stick!!  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

You are too cool and kinda icky Hill! LOL

6/11/2007 1:27:41 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

sweethandcook
Hollywood, FL

very very different.

6/28/2007 1:44:05 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

lovestruck69
Staunton, IN

thats f..... gross!!

7/26/2007 1:46:22 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

hobokengirl
Metuchen, NJ

What it is, it's fcuking hilarious! What a perfectly gross Halloween treat!

If you copy and past the link below to your browser, it will take you to the site that has the recipe for "KITTY LITTERBOX CAKE" which you have to see to believe...

http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/dessert/cakes/kittylittercake.html

Lastly, my daughter made a unique batch of brownies for my grandson to take to school when the class was studying worms. Yep! She poked a gummy worm into each brownie so that it looked like a real chunk of dirt! It was a big hit with the teacher and the kids, and John was so very proud!

Nan and >^..^<

[Edited 7/26/2007 1:46:52 PM]

10/11/2007 7:23:31 PM Boogers On A Stick!!  

nvr4gttn
Yelm, WA

thanks! im making these an takin them to my nieces Halloween party...