Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonals com login

His grand notion is to now HITCH HIKE across the GW Bridge. single men in cincinnati The neighborhood director came and broke up the argument, but that wasn t the final time I d see TK. So I sent him his t shirt in the post with some dollars for the postage for my stuff. memphis list crawlers I was horrified but fortunately the place had loud music.

ct hookup site

Everybody on Facebook utilizes their actual names, you can find people today in your basic region, and let s face details, a lot of people today use Facebook for this type of stuff anyway. senior dating colorado There is a entire globe of Peloton Facebook groups out there to satisfy just about every niche, says Brandon Fields, a Peloton user considering that early 2020. When it comes to on the web Jewish weddings, JDate is responsible for matching over 50 percent of these couples. bedpage com san antonio And if the daters themselves appear in a Story, it lets other individuals see what they really appear like, even if their on the net pictures are out of date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/9/2007 3:59:40 PM Women with large Breasts  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

you're so right, toniboy. where do you live? the next time i have a gf i'll have to make sure not to take her around there.

6/9/2007 4:11:13 PM Women with large Breasts  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Oh crap!
What is wrong with wanting a good looking woman???
Is this against the law or something?
Have we just turned into a bunch of politically corrected zombies with no personal opinions???
Well...I like nice looking women if that makes me shallow so be it!
Now back to yur regular broadcast , lol.

6/9/2007 4:14:00 PM Women with large Breasts  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

Troy, we know you are not that shallow, you are just blinded by Melbie's headlights!

6/9/2007 4:15:04 PM Women with large Breasts  

krazz
Whittier, CA

So Melbie shows her big "ta-ta's," and then sets her profile to invisible? Well call me a jackass, but to me that is a bit self indulgent. As I mentioned I like a little left to the imagination. But obviously she is just a tease.

My recommendation, change the picture, or change your silicone....

Now there's other parts of the body that are just as exciting.... Now a nicely proportioned ass is........ oh forget it..... I'm going back to my stable and watch some cable.

Krazz

6/9/2007 6:07:57 PM Women with large Breasts  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

ok i didn't ask anyone to do this and MY TITTIES ARE VERY REAL, PROFILE NOT INVISIBLE ANYMORE!!!!! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN DON'T FREAKING LOOK......no one said you had too!!

6/9/2007 6:19:12 PM Women with large Breasts  

krazz
Whittier, CA

Covering BOTH eyes with my hooves.....

6/9/2007 6:28:16 PM Women with large Breasts  

melbie7769
Grand Junction, CO

THAT'S GOOD I'M NOT INTO FU*KING HORSES OR ANY OTHER ANIMAL

6/9/2007 7:08:42 PM Women with large Breasts  

krupa
Abilene, TX

Excellent! Melbie ...Honey......guys will be guys and ogle you. Women are gonna b*tch cause you are proud of you. Screw it !.........To EVERYONE who can't make it past Mel's TITS!.........Go read her profile......Read the "Invitation"

She is a LOT smarter than anyone is giving her credit for. For F*ck sake people! Is it asking too much to see past the flesh?

Sorry.......I deal with this weak shit all the time with my art work......Guys drooling and women b*tching that what I percieve as fantasy art isn't reality.

So Mel......Start a thread about guys with little d*cks and see what these idiots gotta say!

Fellows don't like it?.........how the f*ck do you think mel and every other woman feels who stumbles across this thread.

I can say all this cause I can pass the tape measure test!

Some days I just weep for the species!

6/9/2007 7:11:49 PM Women with large Breasts  

castertroy
Howell, NJ

Oh crap , you had to mention my little sausage huh?
**Crawls in the corner crying**
LMFAO!

6/9/2007 7:20:05 PM Women with large Breasts  

cats43injax
Jacksonville, FL

I haven't seen an Italian yet with a little sausage! Such a modest man.lol

6/9/2007 7:20:08 PM Women with large Breasts  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

well anyway i like boobs period

6/9/2007 7:25:06 PM Women with large Breasts  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

there is nothing wrong with talking about boob's damn look at these other thread's like threesomes or squirt knowone is making a big deal about that, some people here sure complain alot about someone's pictures. i cant even post my dog's picture for a main photo

i look at these other picture's with horses cars bikes feet ect but when there is a boob pick people wanna complain about it,

6/9/2007 7:25:53 PM Women with large Breasts  

hominygrits
Michie, TN

i love boobs but the selfish kids are always hoggin em

6/11/2007 12:41:10 PM Women with large Breasts  

gimmeahugnow
Twentynine Palms, CA

I'm more of a leg and butt man but nice boobs are good too. ( o Y o )

6/11/2007 1:21:20 PM Women with large Breasts  

karebear87
Eau Claire, WI

I need a guy who appreciates all my assets, not just the front end.

Although mine aren't as large and beautiful as Melbie's......Wow woman you have some beautiful boobs!!!!!!........they still stop traffic...

But sometimes no one ever notices my Beyonce butt or my finely tapered legs...

*sigh*

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5