Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames sex

In the 1st handful of months of dating, before the pandemic started, Drake said he and his girlfriend would spend two weeks full weeks at a time together. gay sex colorado springs We laughed, shared far more about our lives, and talked about how sad we each have been that I was leaving the subsequent morning . He kept touching me with his cold damp hands and went on and on about how a great deal he was creating an hour at his job even though he was drinking a Miller light . bumble bizz headline Small did Svetlana know, that was Lev s way of expressing his crush on her.

mega personal com

Your info may be shared with other dating web sites like Lots of Fish and Tinder. free dating birmingham When COVID 19 hit, Zucker s former husband was incorporated into her pandemic bubble because they shared time with their daughter. A new prompt will be offered to indicate this new requirement, and then give you solutions to upload the documents when filing your claim. manteca rubmaps They normally start off with tiny speak and, hopefully, if you are lucky, it evolves to a a thing deeper than your mutual appreciate of martinis.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/14/2008 2:55:07 AM The meeting place  

mrq423
Racine, WI

The temp will be warmer this week, Cricket.
Maybe some rain, but 60's are headed our way.

Finally...

4/14/2008 1:38:07 PM The meeting place  

kevin_d_m
Fond du Lac, WI

Hello.

4/14/2008 7:20:50 PM The meeting place  

menace47
Sturgeon Bay, WI

Just checkin in with the wisconsin crew... hello there from everyone's favorite vacation spot - Door County. Unfortunately it's pretty isolated up here the rest of the year!

4/15/2008 8:09:09 PM The meeting place  

owlsinflight
Viroqua, WI

I see a few madtown people in here, not much from slightly north on the Mississip (so far). So, count me in for representing the La Crosse area.

We actually hit 60+ degrees in Western Wisconsin today

4/16/2008 6:48:31 PM The meeting place  

kaleidoscopian
Mason, WI

Bayfield County here.
FIRST CROCUS TODAY!!

4/17/2008 10:55:52 AM The meeting place  

wookiwoo
Menasha, WI

Hey,don't forget us in the Fox Valley area.I have a big ole fireplace outside for those chilly evenings.You bring the beer,I'll lite the Fire.NO,not yours,silly...in the fireplace!! Hi to everyone in cheesehead country.

4/19/2008 2:53:20 AM The meeting place  

brandad
Houlton, WI

Hi from the St. Croix valley. Proud to call myself a Cheesehead.
What do you call a dead deer on the shoulder of the road? Grilled venison

4/20/2008 11:43:19 PM The meeting place  

jeremyd
Madison, WI

I just someone who gets to me. For who I am, not for how much money I make, or the car that I drive, or for the clothes that I wear. But for who I am inside. I want someone who good attractive looking, around my age, and not average. Want a girl who is not gonna cheat or use or lie to me. Please contact me now before i cry. nobody has talked to me. Im still desperate. Please come and see me now. Right now...

4/22/2008 4:00:48 PM The meeting place  

midnight2007
Neenah, WI

Hello, I think that is a great idea what you are doing. Thank god it is finally warming up out there. Time to hit the lake and go fishing soon, anyone want to join me.

4/22/2008 7:25:45 PM The meeting place  

mauger_mommy02
Stevens Point, WI

Hi all Missy here GOOD LUCK TO EVERY1 Hope u find HAPPINESS above everything else.

4/27/2008 3:52:21 PM The meeting place  

susyk42
Appleton, WI

Hi.......Sue from Appleton. Made it through the winter......Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

4/28/2008 4:01:06 PM The meeting place  

unexpected1420
Green Bay, WI

whats up? Guess I'm lucky then. I have been down in jacksonville,Florida for winter. I moved down here to help my mother. i'll be back in a couple of months though for good. not looking forward to any of the horrible winters.

4/28/2008 7:35:48 PM The meeting place  

bellisle17
De Pere, WI

green bay area here. also good luck to all to finding someone

4/29/2008 11:04:40 AM The meeting place  

imtaldie
Wausau, WI

Sue, I know I know... but the comment about making it thru the winter and your main pic just made me chuckle

Unexpected1420, this winter was definatly not normal. Yesterday I walked out of school at the same time as a few strangers into a 4 letter word storm. We all looked at each other and said a few more 4 letter words. None of them were "good". I should be stumblephukkd walkin from my house to my buddies place at 3 AM with 2 packages of brats while hes got the propain tank by now!

4/30/2008 1:32:26 PM The meeting place  

schmukdup
Sheboygan, WI

I with Big brown eyes....where are we going...nice

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8