Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

privatedelight mobile

It was a blanket, and woven into it was the image of our initial Tinder conversation. lake elsinore classifieds What people select to study in their free time says a lot about who they are and what they re interested in. They ll ordinarily have funny stories about them too so probe them extra on this query wherever you can. bronx donut chat line I nevertheless uncover them somewhat juvenile and simplistic.

listcrawler megapersonals

To date, a great deal of the research on on line dating has been carried out by dating businesses themselves. best dating site in panama Add more colours and emotions to your dating knowledge as you can meet individuals worldwide now. As normally, when I felt like I was acquiring far better and improving I reached out to Youssef once more. https m benaughty com app Where this date is going, is just a harmless query to understand what the other particular person thinks of you.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/13/2008 7:13:20 AM okie singles get togeither this summer  

okla_bear65
Ardmore, OK

i got a big ass smoker and ice chest( for pop & tea of course)

3/14/2008 8:55:32 AM okie singles get togeither this summer  

itsed2
Tulsa, OK

Seems like a lot of guys want to get togeither for a summer cook out and get togeither.. but only a couple of woman .. I just thought it would give a differnt place to meet besides a bar. it seems all the partys are in bars. there has to be other ways of meeting new friends?? any ideas ,, just send them my way ans we can see if any one is interested

3/17/2008 6:50:18 AM okie singles get togeither this summer  

stillilook
Oklahoma City, OK

COOL IDEA! I'LL GO, JUST TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE AND I'LL BRING A FRIEND OR TWO DEBRA.....

[Edited 3/17/2008 8:20:25 AM]

3/17/2008 11:35:23 AM okie singles get togeither this summer  

itsed2
Tulsa, OK

any one with ideas for the picnic feel free to give a yell it would be nice to do it befor it gets to hot

[Edited 3/17/2008 11:35:55 AM]

3/17/2008 12:53:35 PM okie singles get togeither this summer  

raznhel1963
Tulsa, OK

Well that would be great. How would you find a central area for all to attend?

3/17/2008 1:41:05 PM okie singles get togeither this summer  

bluzfan
Locust Grove, OK

did someone say 'party'?

3/17/2008 4:57:33 PM okie singles get togeither this summer  

itsed2
Tulsa, OK

yes were looking for a place to have a get to geither besides a bar. looking maybe at grand lake are fort gibson.. both have nice camping areas.. and great places to spend a day. if any ideas is out there feel free to send them. we would like to do it befor its to hot, gibson is nice it has cabins cheap and horse riding,,, nice coverd picnic areas. but at grand at the lodge they have a nice sandy beach,, live band..a bar on the beach.. rentals.. ect ,, just any ideas is worth looking at , are any one willing to help is fine to,, if you have met a mate couple are wecome to.. lets all find a place and meet . thanks

3/17/2008 8:07:24 PM okie singles get togeither this summer  

itsed2
Tulsa, OK

Please note some has concers that its a weekend thing and dont want to stay the weekend , id say just come down for a sat,, and those who want to stay ,, go ahead and stay the weekend.. and for those who just want to come and do a pot luck lunch and meet freinds thats great to.. just say its a ccome as you are and come as you want to do get togeither..lol P>S if youd like you can e mail me at [email protected] if you dont feel like putting a note on this site,, thanks again ,,

3/19/2008 9:32:54 AM okie singles get togeither this summer  

juanitalou
Sayre, OK

keep me posted im for it.

3/19/2008 1:59:16 PM okie singles get togeither this summer  

itsed2
Tulsa, OK

sure I will

[Edited 3/19/2008 4:46:40 PM]

3/22/2008 6:02:47 PM okie singles get togeither this summer  

horsesforever47
Lake Dallas, TX

I am new on here and it sounds like it would be alot of fun. I agree about not having it at a bar. It is really hard to get to know someone at a bar. Keep me informed and let me know when and where and I will try to make it there. I am in Texas, by Denton.

Susan

3/24/2008 9:09:31 PM okie singles get togeither this summer  

rhondashepp
Duncan, OK

Hi all i'm new at this have never seen anything like it seems fun someone fill me in. .

[Edited 3/24/2008 9:14:20 PM]

Page: 1, 2