Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

Meetville has an opportunity to use a standard set of functions for free. craigslist thatcher az How often are you place off by becoming spotted by the man in IT or adding facts like your surname, job or 4 filtered (it s OK, we all do it) photos for absolutely everyone to see? Say you are interested in meeting people and going from there. latin cupid panama The web page has zero tolerance towards harassment, wrote Alice Goguen Hunsberger, OkCupid s director of consumer practical experience.

skipthegames singles

But I do think obtaining you and your partner list out 3 items you don t want to ever budge on is a superior conversation to have. dating in ontario ca That I know how I am supposed to be loved mainly because of Gods love and teachings, life lessons have taught me. So, if you are feeling the urge to connect with new folks then now is the time to sign up. pof burley idaho She can be reached at Questions and comments for the Dating Forum can be submitted to Read a lot more of Baila Sebrow s articles at 5TJT.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

1/21/2011 7:00:26 AM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

mustangwriter
Over 2,000 Posts (2,404)
Boerne, TX

and he noticed smoke coming out from under the hood of his car. The temperature guage was indicating his engine was over heating.

The penguin's car barely made it to the next small town to a mechanic's garage.
"It's gonna take me about an hour to figure out whats wrong"... said the mechanic.
So the penguin decided to do a little sight seeing and wandered through the town's dusty streets.

Soon the penguin began to realize how hot it was and spying an ice cream shop headed straight there to cool off. Then the penguin ordered a large bowl of vanilla ice cream.

Now as you already know....Penguins don't have hands like we do... they have flipper type appendages...So while eating the ice cream the penguin got ice cream all over his face.

Well, an hour had passed so the penguin waddled back over to the mechanic's shop and upon arriving the mechanic said "It looks like you blew a seal"

"Oh no" said the penguin..."Its just ice cream".

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

1/21/2011 7:25:30 AM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

ledesmalidia
Houston, TX

Pretty funny, Mr. My question is where did the penguin keep his wallet?

1/21/2011 8:42:10 AM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

loverofthesea
Upper Lake, CA

Of course ladies wouldn't know that inside the tuxedo there is a dandy little wallet pocket!

Loved it!

1/21/2011 9:34:25 AM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

dandruff
Over 1,000 Posts (1,209)
Cleveland, OH

Quote from loverofthesea:
Of course ladies wouldn't know that inside the tuxedo there is a dandy little wallet pocket!

Loved it!

ba domp bomp, ting!

1/21/2011 10:03:32 AM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

bamasugah
Over 1,000 Posts (1,005)
Moncks Corner, SC

Love this one Mustang,,,,I'm thinking how funny a penguin walks,,,well could be some money there!!! just saying

1/21/2011 10:36:02 AM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

justtobme
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (13,937)
Hawthorne, NY

Loved it

1/21/2011 10:40:35 AM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

choosejoy
Over 2,000 Posts (2,622)
North Sioux City, SD

1/21/2011 11:20:47 AM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

eltapatio75
Berwyn, IL

1/21/2011 3:40:39 PM A Penguin Was Driving Thru Arizona..  

here4play
Over 2,000 Posts (2,728)
Atmore, AL

Quote from ledesmalidia:
Pretty funny, Mr. My question is where did the penguin keep his wallet?

Are you really sure you want to know?
Like bamasugah said; penguins do walk kind of funny-------