Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

meag personal

ok. gay chat buffalo If you are the type who likes to get into deep and believed provoking conversations, this question is excellent for self reflection. You could also ask if it drives your date nuts when folks play devil s advocate — or if he enjoys the challenge. memphis crawler list Folks can come up with their notion of us based on how we appear and their interactions with us.

rubratings com

Spending also a great deal time on Tinder, Bumble, or OkCupid will make any sane individual yearn for simpler times. chicago singles dating service For the duration of these instances, it was incredibly brave for a young girl to travel by herself in Soviet Russia. If there is an issue on your claim that is preventing payment, OESC ought to investigate the situation and figure out whether you are eligible to get rewards. getting laid at strip club The most well liked amongst these apps have been talked about in the weblog.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/23/2008 12:02:18 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

shutterbug26
Newport, RI

What would you like to chat about?
I would shoot pools with you and you would be certain to win. Those damn pools always escape..

I am new as of yesterday and all I get is winky face..

3/24/2008 2:29:15 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

danielli
Johnston, RI

Appirate you are really funny but everything what you wrote is true. I came from Europe 4 years ago direct to RI and I still can't believe how this place is dead nothing going on. Rhode Islanders are real funny they talk with you like you were born here and when they are explaining you to come somewhere is usually go up to the hill pass Dunkin Donats ( just they don't say which one there at least 3 in area of one mile) or something like that. They never know name of the streets anyway they haven't got name of the streets nowhere that is very interesting. There are nice here like every where but I am really dissapointed in men here. Mostly of men here don't know what they want ( I like mostly when man over 50 doesn't know what he wants probbably in 70 he will know). They are very cold and luck of manners are more than evidentally. I have much better opinion about men from MA. Why is like that I don't know but there are more open more honest than Rhode Islanders

3/25/2008 12:46:17 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

fryyyy
North Kingstown, RI

There' are the cliffs over looking the water in jamestown. Fort wetherall? Those have a very nice view of newport and the ocean.

There's the Mansions down in newport, you can go walk thru those and dream about a different time and a different world.

There is a zoo in providence somewhere, i think a zoo is a nice change once in a while.

There are nice librarys, and often they have books of local interest.. history of a town etc.

There are the beaches down narragansett way. Even in the winter a walk on the beach can be a nice time. there are also the rocks at hazard lane in narragansette. some of the waves crashing on the rocks is pretty awesome. I"Ve scuba dived the rocks there and it's a sheer cliff underwater.. full of fish!

One thing i think RI is missing is a decent museum, but there are a few small ones. Still i dream about a visit to NCY museum. And i've been to the boston one a few times.

If you have a boat in rhode island.. then you've probably found heaven on earth.. once you get out on that water.. everything changes. Like a sense of freedom out there. Not to mention pretty much anyone you meet out on the water seems pretty nice. Only place that comes close to boating in RI is boating in Florida. If you like to fish.. scuba or waterskii.. that's a big plus too. water is pretty dirty in ri tho for scuba.

arcadia park has some nice places to walk too if you wanna stroll thru the woods. I 95 exit 5 south on 3 to rt 165. the entrance is on 165.

checking the newspaper you can find things going on in RI. Local Librarys often have events going on that cost nothing or are near free. From lectures on old books to other things.

There might be a play going on in RI you can go to too..

sure we dont have disney.. but i dont think we're devoid of activities either. Rocky point was a great loss to the state.

I think if your bored in RI.. you just need to make a choice to do something different. or just a choice to do something.

[Edited 3/25/2008 12:54:58 PM]

3/25/2008 1:45:34 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

shutterbug26
Newport, RI

Very nice fryyy..

The coast of Rhode Island is amazing from Narragansett Bay. My favorite is the view of Castle Hill.
There are many tour boats in Newport. Rummrunner II is fun for a fast motor around the bay.

You can also sail on one of the former America's Cup contenders.(My personal favorite)
Rhode Island has one of the largests Twelve Meter fleets in the world. If you have never sailed on one of these amazing yachts, I highly recommend it.

3/27/2008 6:47:21 AM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

rusty216
Pascoag, RI

I think you are useing the wrong tool to shoot the pool's. I find that a shot gun works well or in a pinch a hammer does the trick

3/27/2008 9:25:12 AM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

shutterbug26
Newport, RI

Thanks for the tip Rusty. I will take it under advisement..

3/27/2008 10:52:57 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

fryyyy
North Kingstown, RI

I've always used cannonballs on my pools

3/29/2008 1:17:22 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

shutterbug26
Newport, RI

Not very sporting of you fryyy..Give the damn pool a chance.

3/31/2008 1:45:22 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

apirate45
Coventry, RI

hay guys, I think the question is any thing happening in RI is referring to a meet & great, or a great & meat (depends on what your looking for), all of those places to go would be nice to take some one, but not a good place to find some one, I have to admit I did meet a mermaid one time scuba diving in the navy , but that is a story for another forum,,,as for pool, some thing with five legs and six holes, and that I have use a stick to poke my balls into, that dose not sound like much fun to me.

4/9/2008 5:05:19 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

angelforever16
Woonsocket, RI

RHODE ISLAND HAVE SOME NICE SPOTS ALL YOU NEED ITS THE MONEY ON YOUR POCKETS AND YOU ALL SET THE BAD THING ABOUT RHODE ISLAND ITS THAT YOUR LISCENCE GETS SUSPENDED FOR SMILING TO A COP LOL THEY WOULD GET YOUR LISCENCE AND SUSPENDED FOR ANY LITTLE STUPID VIOLATION YOU GET.ABOUT DATING ITS THE WORST DATING STATE TO DATE PEOPLE I EVER BEEN ACTUALLY IF YOU GOT TO FLORIDA YOU WOULD FIND A DATE IN LESS THAN A WEEK NO MATTER HOW OLD YOU ARE

4/9/2008 6:03:57 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

apirate45
Coventry, RI

wow.... a Rhode Islander going to Florida, who would of thought of that?

OK, but I will drive.

4/17/2008 11:52:06 AM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

missdianaforu
North Providence, RI

hello everyone,

Diana Here , just saw this added site , as far as Rhode Island goes, yeah its not what it used to be, but I have fun here for the most part, but I love Boston!

anyways just wanted to stop by and say hello

4/21/2008 7:54:38 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

fryyyy
North Kingstown, RI

mosquito's are here .. damn it... where's winter!!!!

4/23/2008 5:11:55 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

nadaman
Saunderstown, RI

hi. tough period in your life. but good news. you get a chance to move up and move on. In RI there our things to do every nite. look in your local papers for simple events. this is were you find interesting women. you're not going to find anyone in a barroom setting. expand your experiences you'll find some classy dames.

4/27/2008 5:46:11 PM Is anything happening in Rhode Island?  

clickrick524
North Scituate, RI

Well, I've shot a few Models in RI! (with my Camera that is!)
I've shot in Providence & North Scituate. Nice locales too!

Been trying to Shoot a few more; the competition is tough tho!

I just keep plugging away!

The Singles sites have not proven to be successful either!
The Women I've met either lie by omission or blatantly lie!
Guess I've had a rush of Bad Luck!!! I hate Liers!

Have a Great nite, Guys & Gals if you are out there!

Page: 1, 2, 3