Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personnel sign up

Who mentioned every person in their golden years is seeking for seriousness? If you are looking to spice up your sex life, you can hop on MilFinder. berlin craigslist personals And both households need to have to be aware that these two men and women are courting with a marriage in mind. If you like a particular person, you can take it to the subsequent level by initiating a conversation with them. bedpage nyc But ahead of the meetup, book a inexpensive hotel nearby the meeting location with refundable deposit in advance so that you can take benefit of early bird discounts.

good hookup apps

They believe it is a fad, it s all hype, or it won t prove effective. fort lauderdale dating service These free of charge trials are a spectacular way of attempting out and understanding the web site. For me, i am possessing issues where they start out chatting a bit, then it really is like a reply immediately after days and then totally MIA. cityxguide sacramento Considering the fact that their initial Zoom call, Michael said he and his match have gone on three video chat dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/22/2008 3:04:54 PM any one has a good joke thats not old  

mylana
Staten Island, NY

just looking for a laugh

2/22/2008 7:43:14 PM any one has a good joke thats not old  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

as I am old...that's all I got....wish i had more to offer....
but maybe that will make you giggle????

2/23/2008 3:07:41 PM any one has a good joke thats not old  

piperman85
Peekskill, NY

A man boarded an aircraft at Heathrow and took his seat. As he
settled in, he noticed a very beautiful woman boarding the plane.

He realised she was heading straight towards his seat and bingo!
She took the seat right beside him.

Eager to strike up a conversation, he blurted out, " Business trip
or vacation?" She turned, smiled enchantingly and said "Business
I'm going to the Annual Nymphomaniac Convention in the United
States".

He swallowed, here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen
sitting next to him, and she was going to a meeting for
nymphomaniacs! Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly
asked, "What's your business role at this convention?"

"Lecturer," she responded. "I use my experience to debunk some of
the popular myths about sexuality."

"Really", he smiled, " What myths are those?"

"Well," she explained," One popular myth is that African American
men are the most well endowed when, in fact, it's the Native
American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another
popular myth is that French men are the best lovers, when actually
it is the men of Greek descent. We have also found that the best
potential lovers in all categories are the Irish,"

Suddenly the woman became uncomfortable and blushed. "I'm sorry,"
she said, "I really shouldn't be discussing this with you, I don't
even know your name."

"Tonto," the man said... "Tonto Papadopoulos , but my friends call me Paddy."

2/24/2008 10:40:16 AM any one has a good joke thats not old  

mylana
Staten Island, NY

that was a good one

2/24/2008 11:19:11 AM any one has a good joke thats not old  

pachie106
New York, NY

There were three traveling salemen working in one rural area in the Mid-West when a major storm was heading towards them. Quickly,they found a large farm that had in the center of it a large mansion but with a small concrete block house on the side. Fearing the storm, they ran to the door and knocked. The door opened and there stood a 6' 6" man with a beautiful blond woman behind him. They requested shelter from the storm but he refused. The woman, who happened to be his daughter begged him to grant them their request. Well, the owner agreed to house the three men upon one condition

"You can stay but no one is allowed to interact with his daughter in any shape or form!!!"

They agreed but being out on the road for so long, their thoughts were primarily on getting to the owner's daughter. All three men attepted to have an encounter with the daughter but were caught by the owner and placed into the small concrete block house.

In the morning, the door was open and there stood the owner with a shotgun c*cked. He had all three salemen stand in a line and directed them to pick up the baskets by the opening of the field. After picking up the baskets, he ordered them to go out to the field and pick 100 piece of any crop he had planted.

All three ran into the field; the first saleman, wanting to be gone with this situation, picked 100 sweet peas. He ran to the owner and presented the peas to him. The owner, grimming, told him to, "OK, boy, now drop your pants and shove them up your ass." The salemen, having no other choice, dropped his pants and started shoving the peas up his ass..."One, oh!, two. ahhh! three, my God, it hurts.....100, please God help me!!! The owner then kicked the first saleman off his land.

The second salemen came ito the yard with a basket full of potatoes. The owner instructed the second sale to do the same duty or else. The second salemen, having no other choice, dropped his pants and started to insert the potatoes. One, heh heh, two, ha ha ha, there hahahahahah, The owner looked puzzled as asked, "Boy, what in hell do you find funny about all this? The second saleman looks up at the owner with tears on his face and said "...my friend...ot there in the field...he's picking WATERMELONS!!!!"