Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

So, if you got an astounding job in New York that you couldn t pass up, we d be carrying out extended distance for the foreseeable future. sacramento dating Find out what drives a man and you will understand him on as deeper level than any individual else. Every person with an active claim is necessary to conduct and preserve a record of at least two function search efforts for each and every week they file for unemployment added benefits. adult search baton rouge The way a lady sees her father will influence her perception of other guys.

mega personales

That does not imply you have to declare you are on the hunt for a FWB or life companion (please do not do that). hook up ft myers Contacting a pal beforehand and letting them know they are going on a date with a stranger is also not a terrible notion. Now, right after some time, decided to give up on A lot of Fish and have tried Facebook s new dating function. clownfish omegle All my mind has to supply is the refrain, What a strange evening.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/22/2008 11:06:30 PM what do you think of  

winged_warrior
Gresham, OR

The phrase get rid of religion and stick with faith

2/23/2008 8:27:27 AM what do you think of  

nowareseth
Erlanger, KY

i dont put much stock in religion, i have heard men kill others over religion, but ones faith is greater

2/23/2008 11:06:20 AM what do you think of  

faith32
Bedford, IN

I think faith is what it's all about. Religion is something man created to cause diversity. What religion was Jesus? I hate hearing how this religion or that religion doesn't have what it takes to get to heaven. Love each other or you don't have what it takes.

2/23/2008 12:58:33 PM what do you think of  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

I think I will just stick with Jesus. Is it about anything other than a relationship with Him as we know Him. Question then being how much do we want to know about Him? All I know is I wish I were more like Him. All I can say is I feel like it is a personal relationship whereby it is up to each individual. For me, Jesus is the Alpha and the Omega. While I am hangin around waiting to meet Him I think I learn a little along the way... can't hurt right?

In all things give praise unto the Lord

Who is this King??????? John 3:16

2/23/2008 6:29:59 PM what do you think of  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

No religion could ever save me.
Only God Can!

No religion owns my soul.
Only God Does!

No religion created me.
Only God Did!

No religion loves me unconditionally.
Only God Does!

No religion answers prayers.
Only God Does!

No religion has the answers to all of our problems.
Only God Does!

No religion is perfect.
Only God Is!

[Edited 2/23/2008 6:32:09 PM]

2/24/2008 4:23:32 PM what do you think of  

ladyofvictory
Madison, IN

Have you read Pagan Christianity??????? truly an eye opener. i have always believed that God is heart broken over the division of His children. The Body must function with all parts and when you are divided, the Body cannot function well. I have long given up on religion and believe that it is Jesus whom I want to serve.
It was asked, what faith is Jesus. He grew up in the Jewish faith but then brought relationship into being. a relationship with Him. When i hear i am baptist, catholic, methodist, i see immediatley the lable is important tothat person. I just serve Jesus and am in fellowship with other believers. We are to love God and love our neighbors. that should be simple to do. then there would be no war or strife or poor or sick or or or. i live the life of a christian and i serve others. i am not preoccupied with committees, multiple services, finanaces and basically running a church business. i may be the only Jesus they see and i want it to be for His glory. so many would never step into a church but they will accept the love of another person.

2/24/2008 8:40:07 PM what do you think of  

kitten1964
Saint Paul, MN

I think if people were to read the bible which is the insired word of God. People would be better off. I think people shouldn't cut others religions down because there will not be dividers in heaven. People need to show others what it really means to be a christian.

2/25/2008 10:49:39 AM what do you think of  

lees224
Cohoes, NY

Faith is believing in something unknown,something u cant tangibly see or touch, allthough we were not here to see Jesus walk on earth, or Mary be a virgin and give birth to Jesus,or the red sea parting,or Noah, and yes these r all stories, but I know the story about the HOLY SPIRIT coming after Jesus left and know that I have the HOLY SPIRIT in me, have worked with it in many ways,, Many times really diserning other spirits, for my protection and my children,friends,and family,pray in tounges so its perfect prayer and the devil cant decifer it, big laying on of hands a few times of terminally ill friends, and the big one was my son, who was in my arms, oh and myself, had people lay hands,im still here, so I know that without my Faith may not have expierenced all these things, and without these things would have missed a few MIRACLES in my life, sure glad I didnt give up.. And religion is man made what u must look for r people who have love for God,than search there hearts, want to always know more from God,if your willing to listen, when its time, he too will give u signs snd wonders,and show u that u r trully blessed. OH and for 25 yrs have searched many religions all over the country, I go to like 4 different churches, as I have found christians in all but all r not christians..god bless lee

2/25/2008 9:10:56 PM what do you think of  

winged_warrior
Gresham, OR

wow these are great ^^
i was like attacked almost in the other one. You seem to get what im saying or what the phrase is saying anyway

2/27/2008 6:10:06 AM what do you think of  

dana1956
New Braunfels, TX

winged,

you posted another thread asking what the Christian walk should be. By the post you just made here I think you may have your answer to your other one I assume you mean you posted this on the religious forum and got attacked. That is because nonbelievers don't "try" to act with love and compassion until love and compassion are manifested on their own,

2/27/2008 5:25:31 PM what do you think of  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Winged,

You seem to get what im saying or what the phrase is saying anyway

In my opinion, I don't need a mediator (religion, priest, saint etc) to communicate with God, I do it directly in the name of Jesus Christ!