Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersons

Qualtrics Explore the list of capabilities that QuestionPro has compared to Qualtrics and discover how you can get additional, for much less. m4m 40202 You re generally attempting to strike that balance involving becoming curious when still having enjoyable. Keep in mind, a speed date is all about obtaining enjoyable and locating a compatible person for your next date. bed page oc Too often, anger will escalate to violent and aggressive behavior.

personal mega

I will undoubtedly be considering about & answering these questions. hood river singles com is the most effective dating internet site which signifies that you can rely on it to give you the most enjoyable possible and the ideal variety of chat rooms. Previously, the website utilized to pride itself on its lengthy sign up course of action, but now it puts its totally free messaging at the forefront of its marketing. dc rentmen Immediately after an hour you will know where the actual trouble was.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/23/2008 9:59:40 AM were are the ladies at  

ed123456
Lexington, OK

hi been looking for 2 months and still no luck

2/23/2008 6:56:20 PM were are the ladies at  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

I hear ya, been 3 months for me, still no luck.. I am talking with a very nice lady, okay lady sounds to old, she is young very kind, not sure what or where we are at, but I like her.. She is very sweet...........

Just be yourself, that is the most important thing.. It will come..

Later.

2/23/2008 8:11:20 PM were are the ladies at  

nashoba_miko
Oklahoma City, OK

I've been here almost 3 months (omg) and have met all kinds of new and interesting and twisted peeps...some I even call my friends *gasp*

2/24/2008 10:58:57 AM were are the ladies at  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

Thats not all you call us.... You Psyhco... _ _ _ _ _ ...

2/24/2008 7:59:23 PM were are the ladies at  

nashoba_miko
Oklahoma City, OK

Yeah, I know Vet, but I was TRYIN' to be nice

2/25/2008 2:41:22 AM were are the ladies at  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

Why? We will think something is wrong with ya.....

You know that whole nice thing is just not you, and I dont like you trying to do something your not good at..

HEY, how are the puppies doing??

WHAT?? you bunch of perverts, I was talking about her dog having puppies, are all three still alive and doing good??

I do like that most of you thought the other first though, good people around here....

2/25/2008 11:38:32 AM were are the ladies at  

nashoba_miko
Oklahoma City, OK

Well, the things I AM good at....cant do atm....SO BITE ME!! Wait...I'm good at being sarcastic.........ya perv....and stop flirting with other women on here outta state, Good Gawd, I hope ur date beats the shit outta ya for that

Pups are a nightmare....Shyanne keeps trying to kill the ones who isnt trying to kill himself. I'm gonna have nightmares about puppy screams.........

2/25/2008 3:40:57 PM were are the ladies at  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

HEY I can flirt, I am not tied yet, we are still meeting as far as I know... I wouldnt mind though, she is a very sweet woman.....

I would be happy to spend my time with her..

Matter of fact, I think I will go call her right now..

Later..

OH, and BITE ME first you, you, well, you know what I call ya..................

2/25/2008 8:51:58 PM were are the ladies at  

nashoba_miko
Oklahoma City, OK

And you know what I call you too Yo Boots!! Ain't heard from you in a while...I know there are more sickos out there than just us

2/26/2008 2:51:54 AM were are the ladies at  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

All the crazies are asleep I guess...

How was your first day of work miko??

Sorry about the pups, hope they make it and she doesnt kill them..

Take care.

2/26/2008 10:13:02 AM were are the ladies at  

nashoba_miko
Oklahoma City, OK

First day back at work was rough. on day two now....sameo sameo bs and office politics. I'm ready for warehouse job again....cant handle working with a lot of women, too much estrogen messin up my system, you know me...I'm like one of the guys...just better looking...lmao

2/27/2008 2:28:58 AM were are the ladies at  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

Better Looking?? Yeah, I have to agree with that part..

Well, to bad the office sucks........... I hated most of the jobs I ever had, least after 30 I finally found one I like.. LOL

Take care......

Guess you didnt get my email yet, I got the house.. Wooo Hooo....

2/29/2008 5:35:39 AM were are the ladies at  

nashoba_miko
Oklahoma City, OK

Yes, you CAN be nice...but knowing you, you had a glint in ur eye while saying that...lmao.

So......when ya movin in? Ohhhhhh yeah...thats top secret squirrely stuff. My bad...so when is your house party? lol

2/29/2008 5:43:41 PM were are the ladies at  

thankuvets
Oklahoma City, OK

NOW, NOW, you know I dont let folks know when I move that way they dont have to lie and makes excuses for not making it on time or they forgot the day. This way, I am done and then they can say, HEY why didnt you call I would have loved to help ya man, you should have called.. yada, yada, yada..

The party?? NOT sure there will be one.. You think I trust you at my place, you will spill all my beer on the floor..

2/29/2008 7:45:37 PM were are the ladies at  

stayinyoung
Oklahoma City, OK

you guy s are all funny in here

Page: 1, 2, 3