Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like rubmaps

Even the most ordinary folks can come up with ingenious suggestions. grand junction personals They still practical experience the ups and downs of a partnership, but they are grateful for the opportunity to opt for their adore just about every day. Here are five on line dating stories that are so awkward and embarrassing, you can t help but swipe left. getting laid in kiev We had known each other at university for three months.

www skipthegames

They will rarely ask you a question about a challenging time or connection. colorado springs phone chat If all the apps have been personified, The League would be the most narcissistic. I ran across a couple of younger female boat hitch hikers but I smelled problems there. nancy hernandez onlyfans If you have ever felt like really like is a battlefield loaded with shitty dudes waiting to stomp on your heart although producing you pick up the cheque , have no fear—we ve allbeen there.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

2/10/2011 10:18:40 AM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

cowgirl212
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,786)
Coshocton, OH

My grands found a stray cat a few weeks ago in the field, and of course, we just had to adopt her! She's going to be relocating to my daughter's house after yesterday morning. She got under my feet & caused me to take a 10 foot fall, landing on concrete. I spent the entire day, well into the evening, in the ER. I have a severe concussion, a very badly broken nose, (it's shoved waaay over), my upper lip was split open about 2 inches high, my shinbone has a chip out of it, and the right side of my face is the size of a football. I feel like I've been run over by a Mack truck. They did a lovely job on my lip, it should be good as new. My nose will have to be set when all the swelling is gone,,about a week, they said.
I KNEW I shouldn't have posted in that broken bones thread!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

2/10/2011 10:36:29 AM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

pmapo153
Hamilton, OH

OMG, all that cause of that ------ cat. I hope you get feeling better. Is there anything I can do to make you feel better?

2/10/2011 10:57:10 AM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

scrabblegeek
Strongsville, OH

SO, does this mean you will be posting a new profile picture?

Feel better, no good deed goes unpunished!

Kevin

2/10/2011 1:59:57 PM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,570)
Franklin, OH

Damn! So sorry to hear that

2/10/2011 2:23:40 PM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

galion90210
Galion, OH

Scared me today walking on rough ice with cars driving by a foot away. Had enough broken bones but sure there will be more. Good luck.

2/10/2011 2:45:44 PM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

rondag
Mount Orab, OH

God you sound like my sister I swear.... she would trip over a chalk line.I hope your ok op.

2/10/2011 4:02:23 PM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

maxium4x4
Findlay, OH

OMG girl, take care and take it easy.

2/10/2011 4:58:06 PM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

waitingnolonger
Over 10,000 Posts!!! (10,085)
Elyria, OH

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you have a speedy recovery.

2/10/2011 5:29:12 PM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

toddxm_
Over 2,000 Posts (2,466)
Akron, OH

Wow...that sounds really bad...I'm sorry to hear that cowgirl..I wish you a fast recovery

2/11/2011 4:55:23 AM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

buckeyendyt
Springfield, OH

all that over a damn cat! OUCH!

2/11/2011 6:01:55 AM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

rdlcc
Marion, OH

Cowboy you are very lucky it could have been alot worse falling 10 feet mostly on head landing on concrete...Hope you get healed up soon...
Take care...

2/11/2011 7:55:01 AM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

1spookyknight
Columbus, OH

sorry to hear that... get well soon.
was it a black cat that crossed your path?
sorry
get well soon

2/11/2011 9:54:01 AM This makes ME scream OUCH!  

cowgirl212
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,786)
Coshocton, OH

Just wanted to take a minute to say thanks so much for all the kind wishes, thoughts, emails, and cyber gifts. To answer a few questions,, no, I won't be posting a pic, no, it wasn't a black cat, and yes, it could've been MUCH worse. Believe me, I'm counting myself as very blessed! Thanks again y'all.

2/11/2011 2:11:05 PM This makes ME scream OUCH!  
49checy
Belpre, OH

sorry about your fall. please do,nt blame the cat. it was just showing it cared about you for takeing it in. if it could talk. it would say it was sorry. it,s probaly in your lap now. just wanting your love. she love,s you