Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal create account

Discovering out what persons like to read reveals their intellectual interests and passions, Elizabeth says. georgetown tx singles If you do not feel these queries cover anything you would like to know, inform us what s on your mind. Bear in mind, your objective is to study about your date. st louis rubratings I have a graduate degree in Psychology and I ve spent the final 15 years reading and studying all I can about human psychology and practical methods to hack our mindsets.

mega personal

So, it is a very good thought to pick out some of these very first date questions as a fall back if the silence gets a small also awkward. dating tracy ca Yes, you are ideal here on the dating in India web page of and and most promising QuackQuack service. You are in luck, we ve tried and tested the greatest dating app choices on the industry and we re right here to assist you locate your great match (the app, that is. how to find women on craigslist Coronavirus has impacted how we date, and we all have different feelings about what s safe and comfortable.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/11/2007 2:29:46 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

the book of revelation's i believe is one of the most scariest of all scripture's in the bible ive read alot about it.... amd i believe it will happen i believe that there will be a new heaven and earth.

anyone else believe what the book of revelation's say?

6/11/2007 5:34:51 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

61sunshine
North Augusta, SC

Yes, I do believe. I also believe that in my lifetime a lot of the revelation has happened. The trouble with humans we don't keep the same timeline God does. To him a day can be 1000 years. I think the wars we have are part of the revelation. The fires, the weather patterns etc are all in the prophesy but man will never understand it all. Even scientists recognize that the world will be destroyed by fire in the end. Once the ozone layer is gone the sun will burn the earth up. I believe in the second coming. I don't understand it all but what I do understand is what God has done for me. There's no way I could have gotten through my life without His guidance and protection. I don't consider it coincidence that when I pray He answers. I will not argue the Bible, it speaks for itself and so many that don't believe never read and try to understand it. I believe He reveals His teachings to us and sometimes only in little pieces as we are ready to accept it.
The Left Behind series is a good Biblically based piece of fiction that helps to understand it.

[Edited 6/11/2007 5:36:25 PM]

6/11/2007 6:01:05 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

before jesus returns the man of lawessness will come as a peace maker he will speak many language's he will speak good about people. my belief is that this deceiver will be into politics he will reign for forty day's and from ive seen on a program thats five calander years

the man of lawlessness is the antichrist he will come as a peace maker then after people trust him thats when all hell breaks loose.

i got my theory of who the antichrist is i wouldnt be suprised if its our f*cked up president

6/11/2007 8:35:18 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

queenofhearts61
Seymour, IN

He has already reigned to long to fulfill that.

Deez not fair to write your own bible.lol

6/13/2007 1:50:17 AM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

revelation- this is a revelation from jesus christ, which god gave him concerning the events that will happen soon. an angel was sent to gods servant john. so that john could share the revelation with gods other servants. john faithfully reported the word of god and the testimony of jesus christ. everything he saw

god blesses the one who reads this prophecy to the church, and he blesses all who listen to it and obey what it says. for the time is near where these things will happen

some of the events i believe that are leading up to this are

1.the gulf war back in 1990

2.9-11-01 attacks on america back in 2001

3.the war in afghanistan in late 2001

4.the war in iraq in 2003

5.the tsunami in indonesia back in 2003 0r 2004

6. hurricane katrina in 2005

7.the shooting at VT 2007

8.how the depression has came back as it did in the 1930s

there is more but alot of it i believe is leading up to the day revelations is fullfilled as i said i believe that antichrist is either bush..... or someone in the bush administration like d*ck cheney.

6/13/2007 1:54:49 AM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

For the Friedrich Nietzsche book, see The Antichrist. For the Gorgoroth album, see Antichrist.
In Christian eschatology the Antichrist or Anti-christ (literally: Anti, opposite; christ, messiah) has come to mean a person, image of a person, or other entity that is the embodiment of evil. The name antichrist derives from the books of 1 and 2 John, which describe any who denies Christ to be antichrists. The term is also often applied to prophecies regarding a "Little horn" power in Daniel 7, and is used in conjunction with many End Times teachings.

Antichrist is translated from the combination of two ancient Greek words a?t?+???st?? (antí+khristos), which can mean anti "opposite" (of) 'khristos' "messiah" therefore"opposite of Christ". Anti can also mean "for or as". Thus "in place of Christ" is also a valid understanding of the term. An antichrist can be opposed to Christ by thinking to be in the place of Christ.

The term itself appears 5 times in 1 John and 2 John of the New Testament--once in plural form and 4 times in the singular, and is popularly associated with the belief of a competing and assumed evil entity opposed to Jesus of Nazareth.

In the New Testament
Paul, Peter and John warned believers to watch for antichrists, false prophets, and the man of lawlessness The following verses from the NIV are related to each other by the words in bold italics.

"Concerning the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ and our being gathered to him, … Don't let anyone deceive you in any way, for that day will not come until the rebellion occurs and the man of lawlessness is revealed , the man doomed to destruction. He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

"Savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock. Even from your own number men will arise and distort the truth in order to draw away disciples after them.

"There will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them - bringing swift destruction on themselves.

"Do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world. This is how you can recognize the Spirit of God: Every spirit that acknowledges that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God, but every spirit that does not acknowledge Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you have heard is coming and even now is already in the world.

"Dear children, … you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. … They went out from us, … their going showed that none of them belonged to us.

"Many deceivers, who do not acknowledge Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh, have gone out into the world. Any such person is the deceiver and the antichrist'.

"For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." (KJV)

"Who is the liar? It is the man who denies that Jesus is the Christ. Such a man is the antichrist - he denies the Father and the Son… I am writing these things to you about those who are trying to lead you astray.
In summary: There are many antichrists, or false teachers. Some from your own number [Christian] will teach deceptive, rather than blatant, false doctrine. This includes misdirection of faith to and endorsement of governments, organizations, and/or individuals promising that which only God through his grace can give because of Christ alone. Some will come from outside the Christian community and attack it like "savage wolves".

The texts above indicates those who, like the gnostics and their successors, expound docetism while simultaneously claiming to recognize Jesus, but not necessarily as the Messiah.

Scripture gives plain instruction on what to do with antichrists, also referred to as false teachers, false apostles, or false prophets. They are to be first publicly recognized, and then avoided (Rom. 16:17). They may be recognized through the results of their deeds (Matt. 7:15-17), through examination of their predictions to see if they actually happen (Dt. 18:21), or through comparing their teaching with that of the Bible (John 8:31, 1 Tim. 6:3-5, 2 John 9). In the Book of Revelation, Jesus commends a church which followed this instruction (Rev. 2:2).

The man of lawlessness (AKA "man of sin") is the Antichrist who will both oppose and exalt himself over God. He expects to be worshiped by the Church, God's people, proclaiming himself to be God. He, the Antichrist "man of sin", will be revealed before the second coming of Jesus.

6/15/2007 12:27:06 AM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

jessie71
Brandenburg, KY

Yes I believe that Revelations is the end of this world......It is the only book in the Bible that says that" nothing shall be added to it or taken away from it " and if people would just open their eyes and look around we are living it now...How long till the end?? no one knows...the bible says he will come like a theif in the night.....revelations says that two will be working in the field...one will be taken and the other left.......I believe a lot of revelations has already happened in my life time. All I can say is that when it does happen...I want to be ready....

6/15/2007 12:54:03 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

rose37
Kyle, TX

I would like to know if anyone has compared the writings of Edgar Cayce, Nostradamus, and Dante' to the Revelation of John on the Isle of Patmos ?

What is your opinion ??

6/15/2007 1:34:13 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

is too

6/19/2007 7:11:09 AM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

natruel
Kissimmee, FL

yes...

6/20/2007 10:36:02 AM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

prophecy so me of which has been fulfilled and some of which is still yet to come

6/20/2007 3:08:00 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

no no the antichrist is not bush or cheney but i believe it to be the pope believe it or not

6/20/2007 3:11:02 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

bass-no no the antichrist is not bush or cheney but i believe it to be the pope believe it or not

hwh-why not? i mean things did get worse, when bush came in office

6/20/2007 7:11:12 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

bass13
Knoxville, TN

hollywoodhogan the whole world is getting worse ever sinse satan was cast out of heaven i know bush is just making it worse but the antichrist is supposed to campre himself to god and i believe it to be the pope if u read the bible it tells the idenity of the antichrist who by the way is supposed to imitate the second coming

6/20/2007 7:20:56 PM do you believe what the book of revelations talks about?-  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

bass-hollywoodhogan the whole world is getting worse ever sinse satan was cast out of heaven

hwh-bass i already know that tell me something i dont know

bass-i know bush is just making it worse

hwh-my point exactlly- ever since he been in office this millenieum its been hell

bass-the antichrist is supposed to campre himself to god

hwh-again your telling me something i already know and have read

bass-i believe it to be the pope

hwh-ok your opinion i believe it to be the bush administration- plus on programs ive watched about the anti-christ bush is always shown bin laden is shown saddaam at the time and they showed the pope.

bass-if u read the bible it tells the idenity of the antichrist

hwh-the bible does not tell who the anti-christ is it says when the lawlessness is revealed thats when christ will return.

Page: 1, 2