Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

list listcrawler

Expanding your circle of buddies with friendship apps is what you want. dublin singles There are those also that signed up on a cruiser and points did not function out for them. uk is a single of the most common no cost dating web sites in the UK. russia nightlife tips If you sign up making use of your mobile phone number, you might get promotional SMS messages and survey requests from Bumble.

beach hookups

Officially launching the questions on the app on Jun ten, daters can pick to answer or skip just before moving on to the next query. dh hookup Mainly because your companion can not see you, or the signals you re sending, flirting also early in an on line exchange can be a enormous turn off. It gives both iPhone and Android apps. onlyfans banner size When I met her last April, she d been video dating a man from Portland, Ben Murphy, for 3 months.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/24/2008 10:57:43 AM My perfect day. (Adult, explicit) Pt1  

kazot
Delavan, WI

Part 1

Exploring a relationship with a friend I asked her to write what she fantasized as her perfect day. She wrote a beautiful essay that gave me a lot of insight into her desires and needs.

She asked me if I would do the same and this is what I consider a perfect day.

I awake feeling her lips, tongue and hands caressing my****and balls.I groan with pleasure as she continues to suck and caress me.

I touch and stroke her hair, face and shoulders. She looks up at me expectantly so I gently pull her upwards by her hair. letting my****slide from her mouth with a soft sucking sound she follows the pull, kissing and licking her way up my stomach and and chest till I can reach her lips with mine. I kiss her face and lips and caress her body while she kisses and caresses me.

She gently keeps me hard with hands and in a throaty voice asks how she can please me. I roll her gently away, she rolls so her back is towards me. She reaches back caressing my thigh then she pulls her cheeks apart, arching her back she pushes back against my hardness groaning "yes".

Gently I push into her as she pushes back towards me. I can feel her flexing and relaxing her sphincter to draw me in. I am caressing her back, neck and breast I can feel her quivering as she works me deeper into her rear. I ask her if if she would like more lube. She says yes pulls her self of my member, she turns around and takes me into her mouth coating me with her saliva, she turns back around and pushes her self back onto me. I slide easily into her. We move in a gentle slow rhythm getting ever deeper till I am all the way in. The tempo starts to pick up, as she rubs and caresses her self, I can hear her pant and groan as she pushes back to meet my thrusts as her hands caress herself.

She can feel me getting close to the edge and she moves her self harder and faster, urging me on to fill her. We are both gasping and bucking as I feel myself release deep inside of her. She quickly spins around and takes me in her mouth, sucking and tonguing me has she brings her self to an orgasm gasping and groaning with my****still in her mouth.

When I can catch my breath I pull her up to me so I can kiss and caress her and tell her how incredible and wonderful she is. She lays breathing deeply with a happy grin on her face.
When I feel I can walk with out passing out I gently move away from her and leave her dozing on the bed. I go to the kitchen and make her some coffee and a small snack from pieces of fruit. I take them back to the bedroom and gently wake her with kisses and gentle caressing. She drinks her her coffee, snacks on the fruit and we chit chat about things just enjoying each others company.

I get up and go to the bathroom and turn the shower on to warm up. As I step into the shower she holds the curtain and follows me in. We soap and wash each other gently but thoroughly spending extra time to wash and condition her hair.

When we get out she heads for the bedroom in a towel around her body and one around her hair, I head to the kitchen with a towel wrapped around my waist and one draped over my shoulders. I make a small breakfast I know she will like, it finishes just as she walks in in a dressing gown with her hair still slightly damp but brushed out. I turn on some music and go get on a robe then join her to eat.

When we are down we go to the bedroom and pick out some light comfortable cloths to wear. Her in a summer dress and not much else and me in pants and a shirt.
We go to the near by fair and spend the day seeing shows, snacking, drinking, looking at novelties, riding some of the rides all the while holding hands, exchanging gentle caresses and talking to each other.

Late afternoon we head back to the house. When we enter the house she turns caressing and exposing her self and asks if there is anything she can do to please me. I kiss her and tell her yes, she can go soak in a tub while I rustle up some food to feed my wonderful woman.
Once I get things going in the kitchen I pour her a glass of wine and take into her. I give her a the wine and a kiss then take a moment to wash her back.
She comes out from her bath with her hair still up and in a dressing gown and sees if there is anything she can do to help. We eat by candle light, listening to music and sharing light conversation.

When we are done she goes off to the bedroom and I run through a quick shower. I find her getting dressed as I come from the shower. I want to just watch her as she gets ready, she puts on a seductive dress that is provocative but definitely classy. I don't want her all ready to go and waiting on me so I get my self dressed so I am ready as she is finishing.
We go to a local establishment that has a good live band playing. We find a table close to the band and the dance floor and I go get us some drinks. The band plays, we sit close, touching each other talking and watching the other people. When she feels the urge to dance she gets up and looks to me, if I want to dance I follow her on to the floor. I dance to some of the tunes, most of the slow dances holding her and feeling her move seductively under my hands. The rest of the time I enjoy watching her enjoy her self on the dance floor dancing with who ever wants to dance or even by her self when the mood strikes her.

After some drinks and dances it is time to go. she comes over wraps my arm around her, we kiss and leave. When are in the car she exposes herself and pulls my hand ther body to caress her and touch her.

She reaches over, unzips me and gently pulls mo member out she situates her self so she can lick suck and take me deep into her mouth. I am groaning and panting when she stops and tucks me back in. I tell her not to stop but she looks at me with a twinkle in her I and says I want to save it for when we get home. I growl at her and she giggles. I tell her "You will pay for this." and she answers "I know.".