Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps near me

But the pictures in that study were basic headshots with participants hair pulled back, not Instagram filter curated like the ones we use as Tinder profile pictures. pensacola classified personal To enable you make a decision regardless of whether to portion with your challenging earned money, we ve listed membership prices for each web page beneath. According to the company, the site is made so that a free account doesn t hinder your use of the site you never want the paid options to use the web site. sniffies android If you did not hit it off with your date, we ll let them down quick for you and be back subsequent week with a different match.

local hookup com

A few days later, I was awoken pretty early on a Sunday morning by a knock on the door of my apartment. fresno dating Never have I ever inquiries for couples often works. These conversations never ever resolved into anything much more than smaller speak which is to say they in no way resolved into something that gave me a sense of who the hell I was talking to. it's always sunny speed dating This could mean applying a screen name that doesn t include personal or identifying facts and keeping items such as your job or dwelling addresses protected.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/25/2008 7:37:54 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

nichirenlady
Anderson, IN

I am most definitely a Maxine!

Deb

2/25/2008 7:39:03 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

fasttracker
Middleburg, FL

Maxine hands down

2/25/2008 7:52:30 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

teddygirl617
Urbana, OH

I think as we get older, and we have every ache known to man, it doesn't matter if the table is set right or a pretty table cloth. Martha has alot of help doing her home. Poor old Maxine is all alone, she would just say.."Bring on the Food". That is how I feel this morning. My favorite Itis brother came visiting, his name is Arthur. Go Maxine, we love you!!! Hats off to Martha also, she is a hard working ,classy lady.

2/25/2008 7:54:51 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

judi35
Madisonville, KY

Maxine for sure.

2/25/2008 8:01:03 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

teddygirl617
Urbana, OH

Smiles, thanks for a light-hearted Thread. I wish the guy that does Maxine would come up with some cartoons about Maxine and her Boyfriend or Husband. You guys would find out how lucky you were.

2/25/2008 8:18:21 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

ret1058
Westerville, OH

I am definitely much more a Martha than a Maxine.

Except...I would ask the cute neighbor to open the jar for me.

2/25/2008 8:34:56 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

lotsafuninpa
Tioga, PA

Dang it--hate to admit it ,but a bit more Martha than Maxine....very fussy,but have a bit of Maxine at times--

have a great Monday--hugss--lotsafun

I just remembered--I have to get my valentine place mats off my table--lmbo

2/25/2008 8:45:05 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

here4love
Sherman, TX

I think I am right in the middle

J/K (just kidding) lol

2/25/2008 10:41:05 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

you're all welcomed, and I also thank you for your input on this laugher this morning.
seems there are a few maxine's around as I too am one yet not quite maxine but Malcum shall we say..................

2/25/2008 10:53:08 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

hobokengirl1
Metuchen, NJ

This is in response to thoughts of Maxine's boyfriend or husband...

[Edited 2/25/2008 10:53:52 AM]

2/25/2008 11:07:02 AM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

smalltownmouse
Saint Johnsville, NY

Oh Dear!! I have been more Martha most of my life, love to sew, bake and and decorate my home and a little gardening too. But I see more of maxine showing up under my bed. (meaning dust bunnies)and that more laid back kind of gal. nice question. But if maxine is a Know It All, than she has me beat. I find they're many out there that can do things a lot better than I, and are not afraid to tell me.

[Edited 2/25/2008 11:26:04 AM]

2/25/2008 12:38:50 PM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

weaimtoplease
Donalsonville, GA

When my daughter was 6 she went to spend the weekend with Grandma and Bampy. Trust me I never lived this down:

1. They were making mac & cheese and she said you couldn't use real cheese, Mommy got the stuff that was all in the box.

2. You don't use real potatoes to make mashed potatoes - you use the potatoes that come in a box.

Sad, but she still believes both of these!

Edit to add: But I can cook now!

[Edited 2/25/2008 12:39:25 PM]

2/25/2008 12:53:28 PM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

More Maxine than Martha, when I'm Martha it must be a off day I can't stand the b___ch! Is this part of the identity thread? Sometimes I feel like Julia Child, but that's only when there is some wine around!!

[Edited 2/25/2008 6:10:00 PM]

2/25/2008 2:43:43 PM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

sweetness, where there is wine...........you'll be found........there's your sign..........

2/25/2008 2:50:47 PM are you a Martha Stewart or a Maxine knowitall?  

osipsc
Chicago, IL

It depends on the day - and then there's always Nicole Hollander's Sylvia!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4