Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

www skipthegames com

Francine had extra concerns, most likely, but it didn t matter because George had already left, via a really, extremely extended trip to the toilet. southwest florida personals Finally, this last story is from the Twitter user BARTY. As it turns out, Jeff had been visiting his grandmother with his dad more than spring break and had signed up for Match. wichita cityxguide His roommate was sitting on the couch in a beat up poncho, drinking coffee.

megapersnals

I ve had a lot of fantastic hits on Zoosk, but for a single purpose or another I could not stick to through. tifton classifieds The following on the web dating story is shared by an anonymous user. File weekly claims on UI. hot spain girls We are thankful to Mingle for helping us to locate each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
3/19/2008 9:49:24 AM Hello All you Mainers!  
bearhooper78
Dexter, ME

not me i sick of it

3/22/2008 5:49:16 AM Hello All you Mainers!  

soelle
Greene, ME

Looks all clear for about a week from here! Maybe is we pray hard, no more snow, no more snow, we won't get any more.....

3/23/2008 5:45:57 AM Hello All you Mainers!  
curlsandsmiles
Morrill, ME

Happy Easter to everyone!

3/23/2008 7:39:14 PM Hello All you Mainers!  
smilen63
Rumford, ME

and to you and all happy easter ! and ty for thinking of us

3/24/2008 5:51:53 AM Hello All you Mainers!  

lenor
Lisbon, ME

HI everyone. I am so sick of snow. Have about 4 feet of snow surrounding my house. Think it might be around August that it all melts. Today sun is shinning and going to chip away at the snow banks to see if I can help it along.

3/24/2008 3:58:05 PM Hello All you Mainers!  
troy2008
Round Pond, ME

snow is about gone I have green patches of grass showing

3/25/2008 5:43:04 PM Hello All you Mainers!  

paw828
Cushing, ME

another mainer here seeing a peak at bear ground around the snow patches in the yard

4/1/2008 7:26:03 AM Hello All you Mainers!  

cookiemac
Brewer, ME

Maine **can be** so much fun in all seasons. I'd like to see a little Spring before Summer gets here. The fun can be even more enjoyable with someone.

4/1/2008 4:52:47 PM Hello All you Mainers!  
theo66
York, ME

wow a lot of talk about the weather. im going to burn my snow shovel cum spring, like Jimmy Hendrix burned his axe... I've just moved down to southern Maine from the Elsworth area. and cant find any women my own age. a brother out, i don't want to be sum 20 somethings year old Twinkies fantasy...

4/5/2008 10:59:27 AM Hello All you Mainers!  

themadmainer
Waterville, ME

All 4 seasons is probably one of the biggest reasons not to leave the state!!! We haven't had a winter like this in a long time...Summers coming (even if it's for only a couple of days!!!!).....

4/14/2008 1:14:53 PM Hello All you Mainers!  

ebuck
Lewiston, ME

snow, must regain contol, ,too late someone said snow

Page: 1, 2