Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megaperonals

Your goal is to have exciting, enhance your social abilities, and be sexual in the method. single women in arkansas If you are really a bit beneath average, then just have patience, make certain your profile is up to scratch and message under average girls. In a pre pandemic globe, men and women would have perhaps resorted to a telephone contact, says Khanor. richmond rubratings 1 supply of news and data in the communities they cover.

listcrawler eu

There had been highs and lows, and during the low occasions, It s constantly a challenge to keep the conversation going on a date except for some naturally talented folks. redding personal classifieds I m certain you have a guilty pleasure that you d hate to admit but don t we all? All these options have been missing from the infamous chat rooms. tampa rubratings A new who has not made that option for Jesus alone, with no additional tips to tips heaven, are regarded as an unbeliever, unrighteous in God s eyes, and devoid of the Holy Answers, lawless.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/2/2011 7:29:13 AM Newly single  

truebe4u
Middletown, OH

Hii yall
im ashley and im newly single
at this moment im jus lookin to make new friends
soo if u want to make a new friend hit me up!!!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/2/2011 9:35:09 AM Newly single  

1spookyknight
Columbus, OH

afternoon ashley,
you will have some fun here in the forums
and i'm sure you'll make some friends.

3/2/2011 10:36:52 AM Newly single  

phina1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,228)
Walton, KY

Fix your spelling and maybe you'll find some.

3/2/2011 12:33:04 PM Newly single  

sb1229
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,279)
Cleveland, OH

What does spelling have to do with finding friends?!?

3/2/2011 12:48:49 PM Newly single  

1spookyknight
Columbus, OH

darned if i know

3/2/2011 1:14:59 PM Newly single  

dpd1998
Elyria, OH

Quote from sb1229:

Some people have some thing negative to say to everyone. They can't be happy otherwise.

Ashley,

Welcome to Ohio forum and have some fun. Just be careful because there's trouble roaming through here all the time.

3/2/2011 3:44:04 PM Newly single  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,821)
Franklin, OH

3/3/2011 6:57:06 AM Newly single  

phina1
Walton, KY

Quote from sb1229:

You must be kidding.

3/3/2011 8:09:49 AM Newly single  
cowgirl212
Over 4,000 Posts! (6,956)
Coshocton, OH

3/3/2011 9:55:43 AM Newly single  

scubbydoo4ltr
Warren, OH

Everybody is different in there own way. As long as they respectfull of others an not advertising things. The spelling is just fine..... Welcome there Ashley. Hope all the hoopla here doesn't scare u away. You'll find plenty of friends here. The 20s forum if there one might work for u but u welcome here too.... Keep on chattin girl.

3/3/2011 10:09:02 AM Newly single  

phina1
Walton, KY

One of these days you all will support or seek that you become better individuals - this of course is based solely on spelling.
If you accept less, you will get less.
If any of you thought ahead and further than what's infront of you - you'd all understand.

3/3/2011 11:22:31 AM Newly single  

1spookyknight
Columbus, OH

i cannot think that far ahead let alone see that far ahead...
well not since my crystal ball disappeared and i misplaced my glasses....

either that or i'm just nuts.

3/3/2011 12:31:01 PM Newly single  

pmapo153
Hamilton, OH

lol

3/3/2011 1:53:10 PM Newly single  
cowgirl212
Coshocton, OH

Quote from phina1:
One of these days you all will support or seek that you become better individuals - this of course is based solely on spelling.
If any of you thought ahead and further than what's infront of you - you'd all understand.

hmmmm,,,just wondering how that "Holier Than Thou Attitude" is workin for ya?

Also, can't help but wonder why it is that you can post congenial statements in other Forums,,,,and only post negative, condescending, b*tchy crap in the Ohio forum??

I've had this conversation with you before.

3/3/2011 7:48:12 PM Newly single  

1spookyknight
Columbus, OH

i guess i should look for my hall pass or raise a shiled if trouble is brewing ... hope you have fun here ashley.

3/4/2011 7:15:27 AM Newly single  

bigd240
Lowell, IN

Quote from phina1:

You funny. My spellin is horrible. Yet I work for general motors logistics company. An run my own business. Spellin bad never held me back. Good luck to ya all. He from ky anyways. Last time I was there it was all amish

3/4/2011 8:09:44 AM Newly single  

buckeyendyt
Springfield, OH

why do some people need to be negative? sheesh. im sure that person has had some spelling errors in their day as well and this is a chat forum so who cares if your spelling is perfect or not. i know i can spell i just have my own way as everyone else.

3/4/2011 8:15:21 AM Newly single  

lookingforluv84
Over 2,000 Posts (2,252)
New London, OH

Welcome Ashley and dont let this scare you off. Cant we just get along and be like it was when I started to talk to you all

3/4/2011 12:15:06 PM Newly single  

snides20
Over 1,000 Posts (1,210)
Mingo Junction, OH

Welcome ashley your a beautiful young lady I'm sure you'll make some friends in here. One day make some guy extremely happy. Ignore all the people who want to be negative.

3/5/2011 9:24:24 PM Newly single  

samantha905
Bowling Green, OH

mmmm this is to the phin1 or whatever person...maybe if u didnt have ur head up ur a** and realised that little shit like spelling dosent matter ud have a few more friends instead of haters...i feel for you, must be one miserable 50 yr old to have to b*tch about something as teetius as spelling!! grow up

To everyone that dont have their heads up their ass
My name is Samantha and im 21 brand new to this and seein how it all works

[Edited 3/5/2011 9:25:37 PM ]

3/5/2011 9:54:00 PM Newly single  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,821)
Franklin, OH

OP- I hope you don't mind if I say something off subject. If you do just block me and the post will go away. thank you

Funny, not long ago I remember nearly EVERYONE in Ohio Chat jumping on anyone that spelled ANYTHING wrong...those of you that been here awhile have to remember that. If a young one got out of line, you all jumped on them...if anyone gay showed up, you jumped all over them...if anyone stated an opinion that the clique didn't agree with you jumped all over them.....I shut down threads constantly for this.

I would be very careful on who you judge before you look in the mirror. If you consider a post negative or disrespectful is responding with the same going to solve the problem?

edit: many doing this are not posting anymore but there are some in on that behavior that are still here.

[Edited 3/5/2011 9:58:56 PM ]

3/5/2011 10:47:15 PM Newly single  
cowgirl212
Coshocton, OH

Funny, not long ago I remember nearly EVERYONE in Ohio Chat jumping on anyone that spelled ANYTHING wrong...those of you that been here awhile have to remember that. If a young one got out of line, you all jumped on them...if anyone gay showed up, you jumped all over them...if anyone stated an opinion that the clique didn't agree with you jumped all over them.....I shut down threads constantly for this. (MCM"s words, NOT mine)

1. I think this is exagerrated/melodramatic.

2. I, personally, more than once, have stuck up for the 20 somethings. (Raised 3)

3. Some, I will not name names, but I can go back & quote you, jump on people who post a friendly hello just because they're from another state, stating.."this is OHIO chat". Ring a bell? Yes, I know I've done that once, while sticking up for the young Ohioans.

4. There was a transgendered who was made to feel very welcome & was befriended by many here. Did you "friend" them?

5.YOU can SHUT DOWN threads????????? Are you telling us you're a moderator?????? Funny, I've not noticed ANY threads disappearing.

I, for one, am really tired of the double standard you bring. AND I'm getting very tired of sparring with you & your sourness. But I will risk my status here to stand up for those being bullied.

You say you don't want to watch people our ages acting like fools due to being "buzzed".

What the hell is your excuse then?

[Edited 3/5/2011 10:48:47 PM ]

3/5/2011 11:05:50 PM Newly single  

galion90210
Galion, OH

yea if you don`t like it please kick your pet and stay away. shit is dangerous with my job. not a chair warmer like some.

3/6/2011 1:40:51 AM Newly single  

scubbydoo4ltr
Warren, OH

Myself ill say i am one of first to step in line when people wanna tear up language but theres also times when people just wanna have fun an u have to read into those an this young women just seemed to come on here to have fun an find friends in a good way. If i strongly dissagree with a topic or a person in general i try my best to just stay out of that thread. But we all make misstakes sometimes an have bad days an i for sure have had those an went into threads an seen posts i dissagreed with an i should have left it alone but i desserved somewhat what i got.

3/6/2011 1:47:08 AM Newly single  

scubbydoo4ltr
Warren, OH

Hey u all remmeber the Show He Haw. Good old show that was. they talked funny on there an the language well the way they talked didnt seem to bother no one. just thought id bring that up cuz this thread all of a sudden seemed to make me think of that show....

3/6/2011 10:19:39 AM Newly single  

1spookyknight
Columbus, OH

hee-haw was definitely a good show.

3/6/2011 11:38:20 AM Newly single  

maxium4x4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,005)
Findlay, OH

Hello and a Welcome to the new members here in the Ohio Forum.

3/6/2011 11:46:05 AM Newly single  

ireneann
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,356)
Stuart, FL

How is the weather there for all of you today?? And thank you for the welcome....

3/6/2011 12:17:02 PM Newly single  

maxium4x4
Over 1,000 Posts (1,005)
Findlay, OH

We had a high of 85 today here in Ohio, just got in from mowing the lawn....

or I could be stretching it a little.

3/6/2011 12:57:22 PM Newly single  

ireneann
Over 4,000 Posts! (4,356)
Stuart, FL

Well after this winter.....stretch all you need to! I think that is great....

3/6/2011 1:19:04 PM Newly single  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,821)
Franklin, OH

Quote from cowgirl212:
Funny, not long ago I remember nearly EVERYONE in Ohio Chat jumping on anyone that spelled ANYTHING wrong...those of you that been here awhile have to remember that. If a young one got out of line, you all jumped on them...if anyone gay showed up, you jumped all over them...if anyone stated an opinion that the clique didn't agree with you jumped all over them.....I shut down threads constantly for this. (MCM"s words, NOT mine)

2. I, personally, more than once, have stuck up for the 20 somethings. (Raised 3)

3. Some, I will not name names, but I can go back & quote you, jump on people who post a friendly hello just because they're from another state, stating.."this is OHIO chat". Ring a bell? Yes, I know I've done that once, while sticking up for the young Ohioans.

4. There was a transgendered who was made to feel very welcome & was befriended by many here. Did you "friend" them?

5.YOU can SHUT DOWN threads????????? Are you telling us you're a moderator?????? Funny, I've not noticed ANY threads disappearing.

I, for one, am really tired of the double standard you bring. AND I'm getting very tired of sparring with you & your sourness. But I will risk my status here to stand up for those being bullied.

You say you don't want to watch people our ages acting like fools due to being "buzzed".

cowgirl, you were not one here when all this was going on..it has been evident for some time that you do not like me...I will mind my business...all I can ask is you mind yours

3/6/2011 1:50:32 PM Newly single  

buckeyendyt
Springfield, OH

Quote from musclecarmania:
OP- I hope you don't mind if I say something off subject. If you do just block me and the post will go away. thank you

Funny, not long ago I remember nearly EVERYONE in Ohio Chat jumping on anyone that spelled ANYTHING wrong...those of you that been here awhile have to remember that. If a young one got out of line, you all jumped on them...if anyone gay showed up, you jumped all over them...if anyone stated an opinion that the clique didn't agree with you jumped all over them.....I shut down threads constantly for this.

I would be very careful on who you judge before you look in the mirror. If you consider a post negative or disrespectful is responding with the same going to solve the problem?

edit: many doing this are not posting anymore but there are some in on that behavior that are still here.
wow thats nuts must've missed that one..glad i did!

3/6/2011 2:51:56 PM Newly single  

phina1
Walton, KY

Quote from samantha905:
mmmm this is to the phin1 or whatever person...maybe if u didnt have ur head up ur a** and realised that little shit like spelling dosent matter ud have a few more friends instead of haters...i feel for you, must be one miserable 50 yr old to have to b*tch about something as teetius as spelling!! grow up

1 - don't worry your pretty head, I have plenty of friends
2 - I'm not a miserable 50 year old - infact I'm exceptionally happy, always have been.
3 - perhaps your outlook on spelling will change one day . . . especially when you learn you didn't land the job
you so desperately wanted due to a spelling error.

If you choose not to care, so be it.
I tend to care because it's not tedious, teetius is just plain lazy.

Hey, how about this.
Take on a daily challenge - learn a new word, it's meaning, how it's spelled, and how it's used. Expand your mind !

[Edited 3/6/2011 2:54:11 PM ]

3/6/2011 7:08:40 PM Newly single  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,821)
Franklin, OH

crossword puzzles are a great way to expand your vocabulary

3/6/2011 7:31:42 PM Newly single  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,821)
Franklin, OH

Quote from cowgirl212:

I think you need to here my response to your insinuations towards me...

responses to #1-5
1. Ok, you have a right to your opinion
2. I am glad you take up for the younger crowd, they used to hi-jack the threads and bully the hell out of them
3. The dude was saying hi to everyone in his state(N.Carolina I think), I thought he might want to know he was in Ohio Chat and not North Carolina Chat. Was never meant to "run him off".
4. I am free to pick and choose what threads I post on, I have nothing against anyone who posts here (well Nobs is a little annoying jk)
5. I did not literally shut down threads like a moderator, I shut them down by calling them on their extreme bullying

And I don't recall bullying anyone here but we are all adults and can fight our own battles....that's how all the bullying started before, when everyone thought they had to take up for their friends, let adults fight their own battles. This is a public chat not just for a chosen few.

3/8/2011 9:46:36 AM Newly single  
panamaredbx
Bradford, OH

hey baby can i be ur friend i no how u feel but life goes on u to fine to be stressing wen u wanna have fun hit me up ok

3/8/2011 10:15:47 AM Newly single  

phina1
Walton, KY

3/13/2011 6:39:28 AM Newly single  

aragnaroc
Troy, OH

Quote from scubbydoo4ltr:
Everybody is different in there own way. As long as they respectfull of others an not advertising things. The spelling is just fine..... Welcome there Ashley. Hope all the hoopla here doesn't scare u away. You'll find plenty of friends here. The 20s forum if there one might work for u but u welcome here too.... Keep on chattin girl.

People cant be respectful. Its a sad part of life, I grew up all through high school being picked on by everybody. It taught me that they have nothing better to do which makes me better than them. Take no harsh word to heart for those who speak them see fault in themselves. (I just made that up, awesome!)

3/17/2011 5:10:50 PM Newly single  

truebe4u
Middletown, OH

let the haters hate
they jus idolize ppl
good joke!!!!
thanks to all the people who responded to my post

3/17/2011 6:34:27 PM Newly single  

smilingbob63
Over 1,000 Posts (1,703)
Barberton, OH

WOW!!!!!!!!!!! There must be a sale on lemons somewhere, sure is sour in here. I remember coming in here and catching up on my reading o'the posts and get my giggle on. O well.

Back to the original post........I'm single also( pick me...pick me....pick me) as my hands are waving in the air and jumping up and down all silly!!!

There,hope that lightened the mood!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3/18/2011 10:34:43 AM Newly single  
jrocc6
Canton, OH

hey sexci i dnt have any pics up yet but i will soon tho