Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

free gay hookup websites

They ve even published some virtual dating inspo on their blog, such as musical 20 queries and a videogames evening. elgin il singles Nonetheless, pre constructed APIs and microservices discussed earlier in this guide may possibly cut down on improvement costs by at least 50 70% compared to building your personal. Even if you re a new user, the app requires only a couple of days to fully grasp your preferences and show compatible results. locanto espanol los angeles Like Tinder, you can like or dislike an individual by swiping suitable and left.

listcrawler eu

A good rule of thumb is to retain factors lighthearted without having assuming also much about a person s sense of humor ahead of time. denver adult classifieds Here s a list of the upcoming trends in occasion technology that are shaping the future of virtual, hybrid, and in particular person events. Their exceptional chat room is a exciting spot to discover buddies and partners. sex hookup no credit card Some folks are eager to remarry whereas other people are not.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/26/2008 1:45:55 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

2ofakindbud
Mercer, PA

Ladies and gentlemen. when someone sends you a message, introducing themselves, and you look at their profile, and see that they are not what you expect? don't be rude, and delete their message, at least have the decency to answer them. just because they are not a greek god, or a model? they still have feelings? the same feelings that you and I have. take a minute, and drop a line. thanking them. People are just to rude anymore, with every thing else going on in the world. a little kindness should not be out of the question. Remember? you REAP what you SOW !!

2/26/2008 1:57:18 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

goldenangel
Morrisville, PA

I agree....was bascially saying the same thing last night....but it was pointed out to me that I am guilty of doing the same thing...so to all that read this I am going to make a huge effort to be more responsive to any emails I may get.........

2/26/2008 2:00:11 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

The last time I responded back "I don't think we are a good match. Best of luck" I got a return message that said: "Blow it out your ass you ignorant slut."

I think this may explain a slight hesitation in responding to some emails.

2/26/2008 2:12:17 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

I agree to a point. There is no way that I know of to say "no thanks" to a wink that does not involve sending a Email -- if there is please let me know (other sites have a no-thanks button). If he did not have the courtesy to send me an Email I don't see why I should send him an Email to respond to a wink; especially if he falls outside the age parameters of what my profile says I am looking for.

Also, I get some Emails that I believe have been copied and pasted and sent to dozens or hundreds of women - they are so generic. If the Email seems to be one of those I don't respond.

I have also received Emails stating they are madly in love with me in the first Email - sorry but that is just frightening and I am NOT going to encourage such an Email with any sort of reply.

I do try to respond to respectful Emails with an Email even though I am not open to any new relationships right now as I may have gotten lucky already and found that which my heart desires. I just let them now I am not open to a new relationship.

I also do not respond to Emails that are overtly sexual or looking for NSA or discreet meetings, etc. My profile is very clear that I was not looking for that type of relationship.

I have received some Emails from some folks I have seen complaining about not getting a response - I've responded but the Emails in question would have been easy to ignore. Don't send a lady an Email that comes across as the continuation of a conversation or something a friend would send such as "Did you have a good weekend?" and it is the first Email you've ever received from that person. Why did they send it to you? Are they interested or do they want to know about your weekend? If you are sending an Email to someone you are interested in tell them why (your beautiful eyes, the personality reflected in your profile, a post you saw, etc. -- give a clue what encouraged you to write - it will make the response easier and give you some common ground. Think about it - they could have buried someone they loved that weekend and your Email asks "how was your weekend" -- do you really want them to answer that question?

Good luck to all of you.

PS If you're not getting good responses why not post some samples of text you're sending for feedback? It won't hurt and might help.

2/26/2008 2:31:20 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

tinktoo
Pevely, MO

Well i agree and disagree........sorry but if the email is for the first time and they give a number or talk down freakin dirty what they want to do and say other like you or mine, or i cannt wait to get you in the hay.......well they r just wasting there fingers typing it cuz it wont happen from this country girl....if i see a wink and its a shadow i might as wink at myself at less i know what i am winkin at.....i have to have a pic, whoever he is...sorry...i am pickie about who he is.........i may sound like a witch,but i feel that my profile is all me, and my pics arent even ten days old....so i respect the same for the opposite sex....i hate liers,and i hate if your not able to take care of yourself how would you take care of us.............if you cannt afford a pic you cannt afford a steak....if you cannt show your face why is your ex or your wife or so ass girlfriend is watchin you.............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmthere is alot of us women on here that are truthful about there profiles,,,,,and why cannt you all respect us women....and try not to eat us the first time you see us...its called RESPECT

2/26/2008 3:34:23 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

vintage57
Galesburg, IL

I don't care what the person says on the return nasty e-mail. It's still only right to tell them they're not a good match for you. Remember they are only words,and won't injure you!jmo

2/26/2008 3:40:41 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

Vintage - I disagree. I won't respond to disrespectful Emails with a respectful response.

Also - if they should already know you are not a good match (if they bothered to spend the time to read your profile before contactng you) why should you tell them something you already said in your profile?

Tink - I'm a little different about shadow people. I realize some people don't want to put their picture up because of their job, etc. I believe people have many layers and this site lends itself to sharing layers you may not want known at work or at the PTA, etc. As long as the shadow person offers a photograph in the first Email I never had a problem with no photo on the profile. Afterall, there is no way to really know if either of them is really the individual or current.

2/26/2008 3:56:34 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

2ofakindbud
Mercer, PA

You all give good reasons for answering and not answering. I think the little cowgirl has the best answer. sure there are some that should be ignored! and yea alot of you are truthful about your profile, but there are some deceivers out there on both sides of the coin. i found that out almost the hard way. it was like a romance novel? and i'm glad i didn't read the last chapter. but you could make someones day with just alittle kindness.

2/26/2008 4:57:39 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

I agree and disagree also...Tink says it best.

2/26/2008 5:11:39 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

I usually try to say hi and let them know that I'm happy to chat. Besides I can't date most of you because you're all the way over there.........but I joined the Australian site of datehookup and it linked me to you guys.

2/26/2008 5:21:53 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

snuggleup2you
Peabody, MA

2ofakind...finally someone has the B*lls to print what most of us are thinking..sounds like you've been deceieved here. Welcome to the " club" .Ahhhhhh that felt good to get that off my chest !!!! Oh and one more thing just because i don't have my pic posted DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY MEAN I AM MARRIED for the record.. I am NOT married { maybe I'm just ugly } lol

[Edited 2/26/2008 5:26:05 PM]

2/26/2008 5:25:47 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

adameve
Lacombe, LA

Well I understand, try to use go judged and we I get hot mail, thats what I call it. LADY with notting on. I just say JESUS love you. AND move on.

2/26/2008 5:28:17 PM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

smilin_bob
Broadway, VA

FirstLight said:
The last time I responded back "I don't think we are a good match. Best of luck" I got a return message that said: "Blow it out your ass you ignorant slut."

Dayum - I am sorry that happened to you FirstLight. I have never seen such a rude and crude response. I am glad you weeded him out quickly.

I get so few emails, it is easy for me to respond to every email.

I know other people get flooded with emails. I am sure they get negative feedback if they get a "NO" message.

A message to all the boys who respond negatively to an email rejection - GET SOME SELF CONFIDENCE. You are NOT God's gift to women. Be REALISTIC. Show RESPECT and SELF CONTROL - if not because of her, then do it for yourself!

What happens if she CHANGES HER MIND in a little while? You have shot yourself in the foot!

On better thought, boys, keep responding NEGATIVELY and RUDELY. It increases my chances!

2/27/2008 3:18:06 AM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

corbinsgaga
Wooster, OH

Smilin Bob, I love your response. How true that is.

2/27/2008 3:49:15 AM Ladies and gentlemen have a little respect !!!  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

you need thick skin out here in cyberspace because there are more con-men/women then there are good people so let's call a horse a horse. There are people such as has been said that JUMP the gun just because you tell them you are not interested. as if they are God's gift to YOU. get out of dodge! it doesn't work that way. I don't need to get ridiculed by someone who first says they are interested then jumps down my throat because the feelings not mutual. Get a life.
If you feel that because somene doesn't answer your email it means the end of the world, then let me be the first to tell you...............it's a mad,mad,mad,mad, world out here, and if not hearing from someone upsets you, then it's going to be a stressfull day let me say. if someone doesn't respond, so be it. it is their right to do so, or not to do so. Life goes on. NEXT!

Page: 1, 2, 3