Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal app

In this case, the match. where to meet girls in san jose SHE SAID– If I d listened to some of my close friends at the get started of my partnership with my husband we wouldn t be with each other now. Sebrow gives fantastic advice right here. doublelist fort myers But if I was to take this online point seriously, then I wasn t going to commit time going on dates with males who weren t the appropriate guy for me.

tinder hookup bio

Our 1st date…hmmm…well, he picked me up in his automobile like a gentleman and asked me what I would like to do and exactly where I would like to go. tucson hookups In that situation, use thesespeed dating questionsto obtain out if you are compatible with this person speedily. If you don t, there s a fairly very good likelihood you ll miss out on critical information and facts about the other individual. meet haitian singles Friend Finder is one particular of the greatest dating communities on the Web.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Singles Groups  - 100% FREE Online Dating, Join Now!

3/4/2011 6:14:22 PM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

make_me_whole
Akron, OH

Honestly, (and as much as you guys want to express your feminine side, I’d really like to get the ladies opinion. We (guys) might all learn something!
Has chivalry died? I go out with ladies and I bet 95% bail from their car before I get around to their side. Even when I say “I get your door if you’d like to wait a sec.” Same with building doors and even chairs! If I don’t “bowl” them over to get their first, they act like they’re alone or something. I like to help off & then back on with the coat. I have even pulled their long hair over the collar for them. But mostly it’s “I can do it myself." Sorry, but I honest to God think I’m “hard wired” for romance. I HAVE to do these things. It might sound funny or corny, but I love to stop on the way home from work and instead of grabbing a week-old bunch of wilting flowers at Giant Eagle(and if that’s all you can do, fine!), I stop by the side of the road season permitting, and pick wild flowers or draw in the snow on your windshield or stick a (naughty?) note under the wiper. I LOVE to do that. This is really weird, but I like to clean off the table after dinner if you’ve gone to the trouble to make it and even wash the dishes and give an incredible foot massage later. I can give a full body one (Learned in school) that will put you to sleep (unless it’s a nice sensual one). But I can’t find women to let me do these things.Even after we've "known" each other for a while. I get “Oh just leave the dishes” then (on a date we just retire to the living room to watch a mind-numbing reality show! And when you have someone like that, how do you Segway to something romantic? Am I doing something old fashioned? PA-Leez, help me. I don’t want to come off as a dork or an anachronism! DO you ladies like that or should guys back off & let you do it? I’m from the south so this is an honest to God question. I don’t think my ex-girlfriend cared for that stuff (ergo, ex!) Thanks for the input. ANYone who likes this treatment…I’m still looking. THANK YOU, ladies-from all the guys maybe facing the same dilemma!

Meet singles at DateHookup.dating, we're 100% free! Join now!

DateHookup.dating - 100% Free Personals

3/4/2011 6:28:27 PM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

talk2me4ever
Kentwood, LA

Hello Frank.... Very Well Put.... All I have to say is 2 things... You have never met me .... and .... how do we close the miles between us....

3/5/2011 9:11:54 AM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

musclecarmania
Over 2,000 Posts (3,823)
Franklin, OH

You have to consider the times we grew up in. I felt much pressure to do things for myself just for equal treatment, such as getting equal pay for the same job.. Sometimes "this do things for myself attitude" plays into my romantic life. I don't know many women in our age bracket that hasn't had to deal with equality issues at one point or another. We grew up in a time of extreme societal changes..(btw-the music of the time always tells the story)that had a major impact on what is termed "the traditional family"(mom raised kids and dad worked). The "traditional family" I grew up in was emotionally abusive and neglectful so I guess I haven't put much stock in the term "traditional". I imagine if there was respect for one another in a traditional family there would be much more give and take that would probably include chivalrous behavior.

I believe communication is the key, getting to know someone and letting them know what your needs are and deciding if you want to put the love and patience into it.

that's it....for what it's worth...

[Edited 3/5/2011 9:13:43 AM ]

3/5/2011 9:23:51 AM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

phina1
Over 4,000 Posts! (5,243)
Walton, KY

Quote from musclecarmania:
You have to consider the times we grew up in.
I felt much pressure to do things for myself just for equal treatment, such as getting equal pay for the same job.
Sometimes "this do things for myself attitude" plays into my romantic life.
I don't know many women in our age bracket that hasn't had to deal with equality issues at one point or another.
We grew up in a time of extreme societal changes.

I believe communication is the key, getting to know someone and letting them know what your needs are and deciding if you want to put the love and patience into it.

-
I couldn't agree more.
You summed it up well Muscle !

3/7/2011 10:25:47 PM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  
somenickname11
Ashland, OH

It does appear to be dying, whatever you do please do not stop. Men like you are hard to find and when women find it they do not know what to think anymore. I would hate to put this in the class with equal rights, but more on it's own class of romance and partnership. (I do understand what the other women are saying, and it is hard to accept at times.)
I knew a couple that were out in the yard everyday doing chores together and he would finish up while she made dinner, they held hands and finished each others sentances. Sadly she passed away a few years ago and he talks about her and remembers the good days. A partnership with love and romance stays in your heart forever.
Keep picking the flowers!

3/10/2011 2:53:20 PM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  
crossboy56
Campbell, OH

It's never been alive.It is just one of the ways for boys and men to get into girls/women panties or between their legs and it is women fault that we have to play the lying games just for sex.If a male tell a female straight out that they just want sex she would say no.But if you lie to her she will say yes.

3/13/2011 6:34:00 AM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

aragnaroc
Troy, OH

you think its weird being older and doing that? Im 22 and thats how i was raised. I get a lot of weirdness man...

3/14/2011 5:51:42 PM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

make_me_whole
Akron, OH

Quote from aragnaroc:
you think its weird being older and doing that? Im 22 and thats how i was raised. I get a lot of weirdness man...

Good for you, aragnaroc. Guys either DON'T learn this or it's after a couple failed marrages that they come around! It's great you're doing this at such a younger (compared to me!) age. Keep it up! Not a lot of us romantics around.

3/14/2011 6:48:36 PM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

kyme2011
Flatwoods, KY

Somehow, I've missed this kinda man! I would absolutely LOVE him!

3/16/2011 7:39:21 PM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  
firenice57
Warren, OH

You are a very special man. There should be more like you and they could all take a lesson from you. That's the kind of gentleman I look for and it is so hard to find these days. So if you want to chat I'm here. God Bless You!YOu ar not weird!!!!

3/17/2011 11:41:56 AM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

tokaido
Hamilton, OH

its not wierd. i may be a bit younger but was raised to do exactly the same thing. unfortunetly now a days no mater what most women say about wanting a guy like that they will look at you like your a freak for doing it. and with the attitude of most women in ohio from what ive found if you dont at least treat them like your an a** then your not getting any where. sorry but its fairly true.

3/31/2011 6:39:58 PM For ladies, PLEASE: Is chivalry dead???  

almalilia
Rocky River, OH

I am the one you are looking for!!!!!!!!!! Wow! I did not think there were men like you anymore......