Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal lines

Alot of persons want to come to america, and they will do something to get right here just because of what THEY believe america can offer you to them. catholic singles nj The main target demographics of OurTime are users aged above 50 years. Refusing to discuss your guide to discover a woman go over distinctive subjects. get laid in amman My sister met her bf by way of ok cupid.

best website to hookup for free

Participants exchange names and get in touch with details through the two minutes so that they can connect with the individuals who appealed to them following the speed dating session. san luis obispo dating sites You won t discover this type of success, entertaining or excitement anyplace else. On line dating is also the source for financial and other scams that bring about emotional trauma. ultrasurf omegle Hello Everybody, I am working as affiliate marketer In dating Mainly and there is some of affiliate Network who have those provides.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/27/2008 6:47:34 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

seashellll
Foley, AL

if you are feeling sick.........go to the doctor!!! I never hesitate to take my kids to the doctor when they are sick, but going for myself is different. I started feeling icky last week. My doctor was booked and I didn't feel like seeing someone different. I thought I had a case of sinusitis like my kids. Well, I finally am able to get into my doctor he tells me I am on the cusp of having the flu! ARGHHHHH!! He prescribes Medrol. Not thinking clearly at the time, I didn't connect that Medrol is a steriod. For some reason I am now allergic to steroids! I had an injection in my shoulder last month and had an allergic reaction (first time ever and I've had that same med MANY times before). Well I didn't think to mention it to this doctor....BIG mistake HUGE!

I take the first dose (two tablets) as I am heading out the door to take the kids to school. I get maybe one mile down the road and my palms start itching, then after I drop the kids off my feet are itching and my chest hurts. lovely.

I get home, chew two benedryl kids chewables. In the meantime my rear end starts itching and I am talking to my co-worker via cell telling her that I definitely won't be in and relay what is going on. cherry red palms. cherry red bottom of feet. rear end itching. great! that'll be red too......I'm going to look like a flippin' baboon. hang up with her and call my drs. office. don't take anymore of the meds (ya think?!) and keep taking benedryl (uhhh yes, of course).

Now I am waiting to see what new meds will be called him. yippee!!

so, don't wait like I did. don't forget to tell the doctor if anything has changed since the last visit.

and, yes, I would like some cheese with this whine.

2/27/2008 6:48:18 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

familyguy58103
Fargo, ND

Feel better

2/27/2008 7:06:36 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

awww sorry your sick Sea...hope you get well soon! Try not to scratch the butt too much lol

2/27/2008 7:36:15 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

eroticartist
White Plains, NY

feel better Sea

2/27/2008 7:58:31 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

My daughter has a very bad reaction to steriods. Its more than itching..It made her black out, begin to not hear ppl talking and it sent here on a LSD trip!!

It was horrible

For 1 week after only taking 3 of those pills it was a nightmare.
I'll never forget that nor will she.

2/27/2008 10:10:09 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

tinktoo
Pevely, MO

Always tell your DOCTOR everything,,,,,,sorry to hear you r sick...

2/27/2008 10:30:26 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

sea, i hope u get better real soon. i'll keep a good thought for you sweetheart!

i went to the doctors a few months ago. he gave me $10, to put my clothes back on. then he had the nerve to tell me "you're on your own"!

2/27/2008 2:38:02 PM Don't wait like I did.......  

seashellll
Foley, AL

Thanks so much everyone!!!

2/27/2008 2:41:19 PM Don't wait like I did.......  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

Just lay back, I'll get you some broth - dry toast and ginger ale and or plain tea. Here is a bell, if you need anything else jsut ring.

2/27/2008 2:58:32 PM Don't wait like I did.......  

seashellll
Foley, AL

*ring*

2/27/2008 3:02:32 PM Don't wait like I did.......  

grizz67
Bernville, PA

You rang?

2/27/2008 3:14:38 PM Don't wait like I did.......  

seashellll
Foley, AL

I'm outta ginger ale.

2/28/2008 3:31:48 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

heraldsunshine
Huntersville, NC

Hope you're back on the beach real soon Sea. Be well

2/28/2008 4:32:00 AM Don't wait like I did.......  

flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

You sound just like me in the sense that I have to be almost dying to drag myself to the doctors. Yet if one of my kids is sick, I'm booking in an instant. We are funny creatures.......