Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

personal mega

But generally keep in mind your modesty, in images or skype and your words. oahu personal classifieds This details consists of the surname, employer, address, and even neighborhood. If somebody is mean or harassing, not explanation is necessary. free hookup sites like craigslist Relationships throughout divorce are a big distraction, and we advise men take advantage of that when their wife is preoccupied with Mr.

megapersona

Members span all age groups but have a tendency to be on the younger side. get laid in clearwater fl Matches are made with Once algorithm, which draws on your profile and your past behavior to come across an best match. Seeking for gay or personals website lunch really, romance tour to you can enable from action bronson. hidden cam craigslist hookup They had a septic technique so you couldn t dispose of feminine hygiene solutions in the toilet.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/27/2008 11:17:23 AM The oldest tombstone I have seen..  

kkjchl
Elizabethton, TN

This, I found out in the middal of nowhere. It was taken at the French Broad River in Tennesse. It was dated 1794-1854..Does anyone have pics of tombstones older than this? Julia

2/27/2008 4:21:34 PM The oldest tombstone I have seen..  

lorax111
Richmond, VA

I have seen tombstones that could posibly have been a year or two older. In a cemetary that opened abought 1847(Hollywood cemetary in Richmond). However the writing on them is unreadable.

2/29/2008 1:31:11 AM The oldest tombstone I have seen..  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

In NYS there are lots of them---from the 1700's. My 7th great grandfather died in 1812 in Vermont. I have a photo of his gravemarker, it is very decorative with sun and moon carved on it.

Were you able to read what it says under his name?

I love to go to old cemeteries and take photos. Found the crypt of a fellow named Marsden in Cleveland, NY who was a very early 1700 settler of central NY. He had a cabin near where I was brought up and the historical plaque sayas he was a friend and host of Goerge Wshington before the Rev War.

There is so much history to be found in old cemeteries if you are willing to dig for the facts...