Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is rubmaps legit

You are signing up to get e mail notifications on our most recent content material from across the industries and functional practices. dating in idaho Download the app currently to join millions of LGBTQ+ females. Like the two services above, LatamDate can impress a user with the assortment of free and paid options, with the number of members, and with a good mobile app. tristen fox onlyfans Not only that, but it might also incur an chance cost where you could have employed a chat API and diverted your interest to establishing new features that other dating apps do not currently have.

mega hookups

The on line dating becomes the greatest might for singles to meet and date. single men in philadelphia OkCupid is someplace accessible, I haven t had any issues with the Accessibility part but getting somebody on there is crazy occasionally. Allah does not disappoint His faithful slaves. omegle c9m You can also manage your communication preferences by updating your account at anytime.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

11/7/2007 1:09:22 PM who is no1. in colege football  

cheygirl
Cheyenne, WY

Go Wyoming!

11/7/2007 2:31:13 PM who is no1. in colege football  

prncechrmng
Cleveland, OH

Who??? Isnt that like cornfield country?
Are there actually people that live there ???

lol

11/7/2007 3:57:44 PM who is no1. in colege football  

goobalicious43
Franklin, TN

Right now I have to say LSU,but in the next two or three years it will be THE Alabama Crimson Tide

11/8/2007 10:55:49 PM who is no1. in colege football  

charlie1245
Toledo, OH

Like everybody knows that THEE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES ARE NUMBER ONE, And I bet those gators are feeling pretty lucky that they will not be playing the new and improved BUCKEYESthumbsup::

11/9/2007 4:13:13 PM who is no1. in colege football  

genuine_risk_07
Boaz, AL

Well I am a die hard Auburn Fan here! So WAR EAGLE baby!

Ohio State might be ranked #1 but they are not the best team in the country. And neither is LSU. But LSU would destroy Ohio State if played today. The SEC is by far the toughest conference day in and day out. That is why Florida spanked Ohio St last year. And most SEC school would treat Ohio St just the same. Ohio St should be undefeated. And this is why? First of all they NEVER play anybody. Below is who they beat and what their record was. ONLY 2 teams even has a winning record. Come on people!!! Younstown St and Akron is a 1-AA college. Give me a break already. Those teams are just a bit tougher than a high school team. Sure I think Ohio St is alright but #1 in the country? NO WAY! Actually, I hope they go unbeaten so they will play a SEC school in the bowl game. And the results will again be the same as last yrs Florida game. See the big difference from the SEC and other conferences is SPEED. Ohio State and most teams up north just dont have that. While southern school recruit heavily on track stars as WR's and RB's. Not only my opinion but thats the gospel.

This is truly a cup cake schedule. The opponent that Ohio St has played thus far has won 38 games and lost 40. ummmmm do the math! Thats weak to actually claim to be the best in the country.

Sep. 1 Youngstown St. W 38-6 (1-AA School)
Sep. 8 Akron W 20-2 (1-AA School)
Sep. 15 at Washington W 33-14 (Washington is 3-6)
Sep. 22 Northwestern W 58-7 (Northwestern is 5-5)
Sep. 29 at Minnesota W 30-7 (Minnesota is 1-9)
Oct. 6 at Purdue W 23-7 (Purdue is 7-3)
Oct. 13 Kent W 48-3 (Kent State is 3-6)
Oct. 20 Michigan State W 24-17 (Michigan State is 5-5)
Oct. 27 at Penn State W 37-17 (Penn St is 7-3)
Nov. 3 Wisconsin W 38-17 (Wisconsin is 7-3)

Hey....dont take my reply negative. Just thought to bring some facts and figures to support my claim.

But this year has been crazy and not really sure who is #1? But its certainly not Ohio State.

11/9/2007 4:17:13 PM who is no1. in colege football  

ldt
Houma, LA

MY HOME TEAM!!!

11/9/2007 4:25:33 PM who is no1. in colege football  

genuine_risk_07
Boaz, AL

Idt....I'm sure you do sugar! Great games LSU has played this year. But you have to admit one thingy for me. And that is......

Auburn truly won that game against you guys. COME ON ADMIT IT. lol

[Edited 11/9/2007 7:08:39 PM]

11/9/2007 6:11:45 PM who is no1. in colege football  

matt016
Mary Esther, FL

MIZZOU TIGERS BABY......U WATCH AND SEE.......There going to the rest of there games including beating Kansas for the last game of the season and then they will beat oklahoma for the Big 12 Championship. I at least see them being either 1-4 in the country at the end........GO TIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSS

11/10/2007 8:40:36 PM who is no1. in colege football  

ugafan1980
Ridgeville, SC

ok prince charming fact is that week yeah Ohio might have been in the BCS but thats not the point of the question if it was there would be no reason to post in here now would there...OH and fact thier not ranked #1 anymore HUH they'll be lucky to stay in the top 10...LOL ..now my only question is when UGA meats LSU for the SEC championship and wins does that mean we should go to the big game?? I think so but thats because i'm a UGA fan...i do agree that the SEC is the toughest division in college football not only do they recruit the fastest players in the country but the SEC is also in your face hard nosed football,and we blitz on any and every down not just third....

now in my opinion the question was who "right this minute" could beat anyother team in college football and in my opinion it's LSU

11/10/2007 9:05:02 PM who is no1. in colege football  

ugafan1980
Ridgeville, SC

oh and genuine your right auburn had LSU in that game ...but ya'll didn't even come close tonight UGA beat auburn 45-20 GO DAWGS

11/14/2007 7:01:22 AM who is no1. in colege football  

genuine_risk_07
Boaz, AL

ugafan1980........

Kudo's to those dawgs. Still licking my wounds over that one. Never thought anyone could hang 45 on the 5th best defense in the country. But hey, that's why they play the game. No beef with Georgia here. Very classy fans from what I have seen in Athens. I personally think they are the hottest team in America right now. Just noticed the letters of intent on the Georgia board and looks like you people are reloading. YIKES!

Nice game and good luck the rest of the year!

By the way UGAFAN1980....we got the hottest ladies in America.

Page: 1, 2, 3