Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

my hookup zone

We ended up talking till the retailer had to close and we fundamentally nicely got kicked out. speed dating lakeland fl For the month of February, we asked readers to tell us their appreciate stories. He was beautiful, a total sweetheart, was quite successful (he worked in true estate a nugget which will become vital later). grandanes xxx He laughed and stated, Well definitely yeah! Ever due to the fact then, we ve been going out for two months, and I actually feel like it s the commence of a thing super magical.

megapwrsonals

When daters have settled on an app (or apps, as is ordinarily the case with on line dating, exactly where folks don t limit their choices), they face the question of what to do subsequent, specifically now. rancho santa fe dating But the truth is that none of this will assistance you see the real them. Of course, don t be a creep about it and possibly do not go out with the expectation of finding correct love. ninjutsu springfield mo College youngsters tell Donna Freitas that they do not essentially like hook up culture.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/27/2008 11:36:25 PM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

bigmike328
Dallas, TX

1. not one responce
2. got one email and never heard from them again
3. meet a few people
4. I meet my wife here

This is my first time useing one of these sites and have not realy had any thing good happen and was just wondering if this has worked for any one or if its just a whole load of crap? Thank you for your time.

2/28/2008 2:33:24 PM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

thankuvets
Choctaw, OK

Be honest, be yourself, and it will happen..

I have made some good friends on there and I have dated once too, very nice lady, hoping she is doing good, and hope to see her again..

Also have made on very good friend, MIKO is wild friend, and good lady.. j

See Miko, I can be nice too.

3/5/2008 6:27:20 PM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

I've made several friends on here and even met 4 peeps on here, still talk to them.....they my budz..

3/6/2008 2:52:45 AM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

thankuvets
Choctaw, OK

BULLSHIT MIKO......... I wouldnt dare claim me as a friend, just shows you are a psycho BEEEP..

BUDZ? You still making up your own words again....

3/6/2008 11:21:32 AM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

Of course ur a friend Vet, and not a fair weather one either. And I HAVE to make up words, Webster's dictionary hasn't caught up to me yet...lmao

3/6/2008 8:08:48 PM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

thankuvets
Choctaw, OK

Well, if your that desperate that you have to have me as a freind, your in a piss poor shape, thats for sure.. I am not even friends with all of me's... especially number 12 he is an asshole.. Trust me, I know me, and I am, he is, we are, well, whatever you wanna say..

3/6/2008 10:47:18 PM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

elfinmagic75
Ardmore, OK

I have gotten some friends on here noone I would really date but thats becuase most of them half a continent away either on the East or West coast it seems, and "I'm stuck in the middle with you." Of course I am fairly picky with the women I would date, because I will only get married once, and the only point in me dating is to find someone who could stand living with me until she kills me. Friends on the other hand I can use all of the friends I can find.

3/7/2008 11:51:38 AM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

Good luck Elfin'....IF there is ever another time for me...I plan on being a WIDOW if it starts to look ugly

3/8/2008 4:50:25 AM has any one ever had any sucess meeting here?  

thankuvets
Choctaw, OK

You can shoot me anytime you want Miko........ Okay not shoot, but you get the idea...