Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rhode island hookups

Seeking separately at the two distinct components that make up definition of an on the internet dater, some 11% of web customers say that they have applied an on the web dating website. hook up geneva Absolutely free chat rooms, On the internet chat rooms on line registration. It can not hurt to know extra about your date than what they are prepared to put on their profile. what does clean cut mean grindr Every day at noon, Coffee Meets Bagel will curate and send you high quality matches—or bagels as they contact them—selected by its algorithm.

listcrawler.com

And to most, a boat is not great adequate spot for babies. dating in medicine hat alberta In that spirit, some close friends of FLARE generously agreed to share their most terrible dating stories. com and eHarmony. how to get rendevu app Once again, we re not saying it is not possible as God functions in some awesomely mysterious ways, but we re just getting realistic from what we ve seen and experienced.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

2/28/2008 5:09:04 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

looseyloo
Cedar Park, TX

A big howdy to everyone in the 40's group!

I've decided to hang up my online dating shoes for a while.

Just want to say to everyone here that this has been a blast. This was the most fun I've had on a site...well, at least it was until the crazy stalker guy showed up.

I wish ya'll the best, good luck in your search, happy hunting, and as we say in Texas: "See ya down the trail."

LooseyLoo

2/28/2008 5:20:59 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

familyguy58103
Fargo, ND

bye- I'll miss seeing your face- take care.

2/28/2008 5:24:45 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

sorry to see u go. i wish u the best of luck. i hope you'll come back to at least visit us.

2/28/2008 5:42:03 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

Awww sorry to hear you are leaving loosey...you are alot of fun and going to be missed.... it's sad that SOMEONE has to ruin another's enjoyment because they can't handle rejection very well!

2/28/2008 5:50:08 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

seashellll
Foley, AL

Hate to see you go looseyloo! I always enjoy your posts. You are a good person with a good heart.

hugs to you!

2/28/2008 5:50:40 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

origsyn2
Great Falls, MT

Looseyloo, I will truly miss your posts, hope you come back when you are more comfy.

Drummr, good to see you again, I have missed your sense of humor in these threads.

2/28/2008 7:38:17 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

cherokeebaby60
Calvert City, KY

Loosey I emailed you I am so going to miss you my friend
Take care of yourself God Bless you and stay safe
All My Love, Cherokee Baby

2/28/2008 8:48:49 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

tentguy
Mansfield, MA

Happy trails, Loosey. I know I'll miss you too!

Thanks for your help, and I wish you the best!

2/28/2008 11:32:24 AM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

snuggleup2you
Peabody, MA

didn't really get to know you ,I'm new here, but good luck !

2/28/2008 1:43:28 PM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

tinktoo
Pevely, MO

loosey didnt get to know you that well....but your post where great.....come back and see us when you get a chance...

2/28/2008 2:06:37 PM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

seekingkindness
Ashland, OR

I'm new to this site, and have had some fun reading some of the threads.

Best wishes, Loosey. Say hello to Austin for me... I moved from there to here (Ashland) about 2 1/2 years ago. Enjoy all the beautiful wildflowers that will be coming up soon!

2/28/2008 2:11:43 PM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

carly41
Tallahassee, FL

I've enjoyed seeing your posts as well. I didn't really know you, but you have been a familiar face here and I will miss seeing you

2/28/2008 3:21:43 PM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

chiwawa
Carleton Place, ON

I don't know you so I won't miss you, none the less it's unfortunate that some "ass hole" oops sorry about that I meant to say the "crazy stalker guy" had to ruin your presence on this site. Hope you do come back as I find these posting/this site theraputic. Take care and DO come back.

[Edited 2/28/2008 3:22:36 PM]

2/28/2008 3:55:37 PM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

Lucy, you do know THAT I wish you nothing but the best in all that you choose to do. You are a spcial kind of woman, and your day will come soon enough i assure you. sorry to see you go.

Love always

your friend

Al

2/28/2008 4:24:00 PM Saying Goodbye Ya'll  

ttmm2112
Arvada, CO

Sorry to see you go, I enjoyed reading your posts.

Page: 1, 2