Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is listcrawler a scam

I was meeting somebody for coffee, and I got a series of texts from her saying, ‘I m here, ‘I m parking, ‘I m walking up, ‘I m walking in and then practically nothing ever again, Mackey shares. dating in sunbury Randy made some effort to engage Jules once again but the calls have been not going through. When that might be accurate, it seems humans are great at predicting who they ll like from a person s photo. adult search philly She and Ahmed spent a lot of time on video calls in the early days of the pandemic when there was nowhere to go.

over 40 listcrawler

He possibly wasn t even actually Catholic if he was too busy partying to be bothered with points like classes or homework or Mass. surrey bc singles If she s the variety of girl who could not care much less about your cash marry her. You can inform a crazy drunk story starring oneself before you ask your date. ashley madison birmingham list Not only are you much more most likely to get strategies, suggestions but you can also measure how reputable his strategies are if you take place to be an expert yourself.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
6/21/2008 12:12:55 PM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  

star98cu
Las Vegas, NV

Your world isn't "out there." It is all "in here" comprised of every though you hold as true. NO ONE lives in exactly the same world.

In the garden of my world, I do a very good job of weeding those who don't have a similar enough thought system to belong there.

But I am damn tired of running the weed-whacker! My intent here with this post was simply to attract those who belong.

Sure, New Age / New Thought / Metaphysics / Consiousness---they all mean different things to everyone. To me, no matter how much Moose milk you chug down, or how much magnetic jewelery you wear, when you make me responsible (in your mind) for anything in your world, you don't belong in mine.

When you make others responsible for your choice of feelings, then you cannot help but have a huge need to control, and your relationships ALWAYS end up being nothing but that struggle to control the other person.

Is there any question why I would invest in a weed-whacker approach here?

So, to those of you I have just run off . . . Iwish you well, and may you learn something from all that painful struggle.

Namaste'

6/29/2008 8:19:22 PM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  

mystic_rose
Akeley, MN

I thought the question was " Do you want a separate group for (New Age)"

The rest is everyones own opinion and everyone has one - well I would certainly hope so anyway, or were you just looking to make a statement here?

6/30/2008 6:15:28 AM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  

alicekathleen
Fresno, CA

Seems like one more way to sell stuff to me (thinking of my visit to Sedona ).

7/2/2008 5:11:21 AM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  

lovepurple
West Haven, CT

Perhaps discussions should be moved to a new category for 'Philosophy' rather religion.
But there will always be people who are as threatened by differences in thought as they are by differences in religion! So be it. If people post nasty replies, I say just ignore them and do not even respond to their post. I believe we create our own realities, so lets create a forum that is interesting and stimulating.

Lovepurple

8/6/2008 2:01:56 PM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  

wolfyhp
Atascadero, CA

I think this group pretty much covers the whole shebang. I guess dh decided they couldn't have a separate group for every religion so they just did a couple and lumped the rest of us into this group.

Yes, New Age isn't about religion per se and there are a lot of diverse religions that believe in the New Age. However, I think a separate group would end up being folks from various new age religions and we've pretty much seemed to cover that here.

When the moon is in the 7th house and Jupiter aligns with Mars...

Namaste,

Wolf

9/9/2008 9:08:38 PM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  

keykeper34
Boise, ID

definately

9/10/2008 9:22:15 PM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  

elvyra
Conroe, TX

I think it should be metaphysical. New Age fits in metaphysical just fine. I had to change my religious preferences to be allowed to post in here. That ain't right. I believe in reincarnation. That is a metaphysical approach but I believe in Jesus as well. Great healer and all that.

I tried to start a new group of metaphysics in the new group suggestion threads but not many seem to have found it yet. I would like to keep my religious preference and be able to post in threads I like. Until I changed my religion on my profile, they blocked me from here. So, that is why I think there should be a separate group NOT under a religion of any kind.

I did vote for new age tho because I think it would be closer to my mentality. I am more like the OP in thought and I have a weed whacker too. YUP!

9/29/2008 1:45:33 PM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  

mystic_water
St Catharines, ON

it would be great to have a religion selection of New Age, pagan, wiccan etc. on the profile selections too!

9/29/2008 5:46:18 PM Do you want a separate group for "New Age?"  
kyprimrose
Louisville, KY

What is a label anyway? A name that someone placed upon something or someone. The term "New Age" has been around for over 200 years that I'm aware of. Some may have been using the term even as far back as Plato and Socrates. Check out some of the old classics like, "Think and Grow Rich", "As a Man Thinketh", "The Master Key System." There are literally hundreds of books like these. There are common threads amongst all of these and so many more. All religions have common threads. We are all voicing our opinions and some will perceive it as judgement. There are over 6 billion of us in this world and not one of us has the same perception about anything. Isn't it great? Life is absolutely amazing. Talk about contrast and diversity. One of my favorite quotes from Abraham is, "I am that which I am and I am willing to allow all others to be that which they are." I've researched so many subjects and am not an expert on any one thing. But I can usually hold a conversation with the best of them so to speak. I've studied astrology, numerology, color therapy, aroma therapy, crystals, numerology, palmistry, handwriting analysis, near death experiences, after death experiences, psychic phenomena, quantim physics, metaphysics, and on and on...I love it! I'm comfortable calling it all "God." Again ther are so many labels we can put on what our current beliefs are. Notice I say current. Our beliefs change constantly depending upon new information that we allow ourselves to add to what we already belive. I've changed so much as I've grown older. I love all my newfound wisdom and am eager to keep on finding more to add. I love the analogy of thinking about the world as a well stocked kitchen where each of us get to choose any ingredient we want to create our own recipe. We are unique and special individuals. Focus on what you really want from this life. The blank canvas is yours to cherish. God gave all of us free will. All religions have this common thread. In my opinion there are no right or wrongs, only choices. If something doesn't feel good to you or you don't like it then choose again, and again, as many times as you want..lol. I too like the term Namaste. To those who may not know the meaning it is "The God In Me Recognizes The God In You. Have fun everyone and if it ain't fun don't do it! One more thing. I agree with the one who posted this that we are all 100% responsible for every bit of everything that you are experiencing in this life. We are co-creators with God. Namaste everyone and thank you for listening and allowing me to be who I am.

Page: 1, 2