Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personal create account login

Both groups of inquiries can also be employed repeatedly in a partnership as the relationship and the individuals evolve, in order to continue to be in tune with each other. gay dating in denver co All you want to do is break the ice for starting a piquant conversation. The older you get, the harder it is to recognize fads. idaho skipthegames They ll also further loosen the two of you up and can lead to some funny, entertaining conversation.

best hookup bars in minneapolis

does any one else ponder this route? Over 40 and with a kid the solutions really feel more restricted for meeting an individual new. craigslist florence al personals The 1st chapter with forbidden story content material. PCMag. skipthegames bloomington Once you get started finding to know each and every other, don t be afraid to ask deeper inquiries to get a feel for how you will connect to each other.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
2/29/2008 5:04:57 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

katet
Oakdale, CA

2/29/2008 5:40:43 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

angeldevil824
Eau Claire, WI

a black pair of dress pants and nice dress shirt

2/29/2008 5:55:55 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

a smile....nice fitting jeans, any kind of nice shirt, decent looking shoes, and good smelling cologne

2/29/2008 9:52:44 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

tentguy
Mansfield, MA

It depends...

Either nice fitting jeans, hiking boots, and a beat up 'Patriots' sweatshirt...
or a cute little black c*cktail dress with matching purse and shoes.

2/29/2008 10:06:15 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  
familyguy58103
Los Angeles, CA

With my luck the same prom dress the psycho bytch was wearing in 1976- hey nightmares are dreams too. I want that four years of my life back dammit.

2/29/2008 10:42:37 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  
flowergirl62
South Australia
Australia

A smile and a rose between their teeth totalling naked.................lol

[Edited 3/1/2008 3:22:40 AM]

2/29/2008 11:06:43 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  
whotea
Evansville, IN

How many dreams do we get? It would probably depend for me upon who she was, or what qualities she had that attracted me to ask her to find her way to my door? I'm the kind of guy who makes passes at girls who wear glasses! Or potentially anything or nothing else? LOL Actuallly I would be more concerned about what she was wearing on the inside of her heart. Honestly I really like the girl next door. Comfortable like an old favorite shirt that I will simply not throw away becasue I like it so much and feel so good and comfortable in it. I also like a bad a** punk rock kind of chic now and then, unfortunately we don't usually understand each other all that well. It has been a rare occasion for me to find a punk chic who is into me. I love their intensity, courage, attitude when its real, and if they happen to also posses integity? Welll that could potetnially be ideal for a long time. It is a rare combination. I always joke about women who want a man who happens to be an othopdeic sugeon by day and a tattooed heavy metal rocker on nights and weekends. I would guess such men would be hard to find too. LOL They say and it is sometimes true opposites attract. How about glad wrap and edible underwear? LOL

3/1/2008 9:01:25 AM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

firstlight
Strasburg, VA

A hawaiian shirt with two tickets to the islands and an American Express card in the pocket.

3/1/2008 11:41:24 AM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

tinktoo
Pevely, MO

levis.... striped shirt....cowboy hat and cowboy hat....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm with a big smile

3/1/2008 2:04:21 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

foxy_woman_49
Omaha, NE

nice pair of blue jeans that fit well and boots with a easy going shirt

3/1/2008 4:56:36 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  
ttmm2112
APO, AE

3/1/2008 4:58:41 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  
faith32
Bedford, IN

Blue jeans & a nicely pressed button up shirt

3/1/2008 5:05:52 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

bella2020
Lebanon, OH

Pair of jeans, Tight tee shirt nice tennes,wearing a watch

3/1/2008 6:18:19 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  
isiskim
Mobile, AL

depends on if Im feeling naughty or nice

3/1/2008 6:38:11 PM your dream date arrives at your door wearing?  

d14u2know
Gainesville, GA

Hand cuffs.

Page: 1, 2, 3