Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

best hookup site 2018

I am now in a amazing connection, thank you Mingle2! The website is so uncomplicated to use and there are tons of persons who want to chat. vancouver island singles You will not think what happened to me at function currently. Lots of singles have registered accounts where they have a happier life within the virtual platform. dirty diana onlyfans These platforms enable individuals to connect with like minded individuals across geographies.

hookup apps without credit card

Jonas is a Bored Panda writer who previously worked as a world news journalist elsewhere. crescent city ca dating A small step this is not, and it s one that will most likely raise lots of concerns in the construct up to it taking place and beyond. It really is a cool concept and helpful for individuals who want to meet someone in a extra organic manner. most popular dating apps in costa rica Seeking for refferals right here who want to understand CPA Advertising and I

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

4/11/2008 5:59:13 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

noggins
Victoria
Australia

As far as I know we are all of the human race, tho I have met some that are on someother planet. Never met an extra-terrestial as far as I know of but if we were compatable , who knows ????

4/13/2008 12:35:20 AM Inter- Racial Dating  

ladytrucker54
Centre, AL

I have to comment on this topic because my beautiful little granddaughter in the picture with me is a bi-racial(whatever that means)child. To me she is beautiful no matter what so called race she is! My son is happy with the lady he chose and no matter what color her skin is, she is the one that makes him happy and the mother of my sweet granddaughter. My 23 year old daughter also dates black men and she is happy with this. I was raised in the "old school" days but I chose to think for myself and make my own choices in life and I believe that it doesn't matter who you choose for a mate in this lifetime as long as you both are happy with each other. I truly believe that we are all God's children and we all have RED BLOOD running thru our veins! When someone says beauty is skin deep, well so is skin color. We are all just HUMAN BEINGS!

4/17/2008 3:52:15 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

proud_gma
Carlin, NV

I have a multi racial family(children,nieces,nephews and cousins) and would not change it for world. my two oldest are polynesian. Predjudice comes from ingnorance, if we are cut- we all bleed red. I agree with most on this topic, if your happy then what does it matter what others think. Everyone has the right to be happy. I am not trying to offend anyone or dismiss thier Beliefs or belittle anyones opinion so if I do or did , Please accept my Apology a head of time.

4/21/2008 5:34:52 AM Inter- Racial Dating  

cuttinghorse48
Sumner, GA

maybe

4/22/2008 7:10:40 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

reggiestephens
Dallas, TX

If I could just say...I've been here for about a week now and I gotta say, this is great!! I think that no matter what your beliefs are on this subject, it's so great that this can be used as an avenue to engage in an intelligent conversation. Maturity really shows in most people I have met on this thing so far. And while I may come across a knucklehead every once in a while, most people here are honest and respectful of others no matter what they believe.

4/24/2008 5:06:41 AM Inter- Racial Dating  

frenchie7149
Orange City, FL

I myself dont look at the color, size etc of a person but at their inner personal soul
and heart!!! We are all the same inside, some of us are just bad and others are good no matter what the skin color. There is only one race in this country and that is HUMAN. Let's forget about skin color. Let's go with our feelings of the heart, mind and soul. GOD didn't put didn't races on earth with the intent of watching us fight with each other.

[Edited 4/24/2008 5:08:17 AM]

4/25/2008 7:08:51 AM Inter- Racial Dating  

mia0911
Rochelle Park, NJ

I, personally, prefer men of color, myself - partly because the physical aspects of Black and Latin men, in my eyes, are more pleasing... so the initial attraction is just there for me. In my lifetime, I have been involved with men of different NATIONALITIES - RACE being the wrong term here, after all - - - including my own, and I have found that for me, personally, I get more of what I'm looking for in a man from a "man of color". The "Total package" that I look for happens to come in a chocolate wrapper - it IS beyond physical. And any woman who has been involved with men of different ethnicities would tell you that there are some men in particular that have a certain way about them and it just turns out that they are not Caucasian or Asian, but most typically Black and Latin. I actually think they come with a special "Sexy GENE"!!! - but maybe I'm biased!) Anyway... although I may have a slightly intimidating exterior to some - especially white guys!, being a 6'1" woman with curves... I am very loving, soft on the inside and yes -submissive... as well, I need to be completely dominated in the bedroom and have never found a white man who could do that for me to the extent I need it... and NO - I don't mean S and M/whips and chains and all that nonsense - just that I need my man to be able to take me (sexually - not kick my ass!!!) and I need him to be comfortable enough with me to do that any time he chooses... haven't found a Caucasian man with the guts, and honestly I stopped looking once I realized EXACTLY what I was looking for in a man so now I go for nothing less than WHAT I WANT not what I could SETTLE for! noooo - its NOT all about sex- but the chemistry is often the starting ground for the evolution into an intimate and emotional connection between two people who may just find out they really like each other - outside of the bedroom even!!! Now I just need to find one that I want to actually keep around!!!! lol

[Edited 4/25/2008 7:15:55 AM]

4/25/2008 4:27:47 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

ldy_4evertru
Indianapolis, IN

I have dated and been in relationships out of my race for over 20 years. I like the contrast in colors and the differences in cultures. Just seems to add a bit more spice to a relationship.
However, once you get to know a person and get used to the differences, they're never noticed! People are people.

4/27/2008 10:54:38 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

goofygrama
Pensacola, FL

personally I dont care to date white men anymore. My husband, who passed away 14 months ago is black. Now that I think I am ready to start dating again, I am only interested in black men. Yes I got dirty nasty looks but I didn't care. It made me hold my head up higher and hold my man even tighter. I really don't give a hoot what anyone thinks of me or my man. I'll date, be with, marry and have kids with whomever I want to. And to all the lowlife idiots out there you can just look the other way

[Edited 4/27/2008 10:55:25 PM]

4/30/2008 6:56:28 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

danny8808
Sainte Genevieve, MO

im a white female and ive been in a serious relationship with a white man and a black man and would totally perfer a black man anyday...... but thats just me! everyone has their own opinions on this topic..... if inter- racial dating isnt for u then fine thats ur choice but dont hate or talk down on those of us who do choose to date people from other races!!!!!! i have two white children with my ex but he was never around. then i started dating a black man and my kids love him. even though we split up he still comes to see my kids and they still call him everyday..... hes been more of a father to them then their own father has ever been. so yeah.... im all for inter racial dating! sometimes thats just how it works out... like someone else on here said "people are people" no matter what color they are.

5/5/2008 7:28:21 AM Inter- Racial Dating  

honeynubbin
Aurora, IL

On the one hand, it's kind of sad that the subject even has to be presented...but on the other, it's probably one of the few ways to express our views on it.

Mine? Preferences are preferences. I think it would be a great idea to have this forum presented here.

5/5/2008 7:56:44 AM Inter- Racial Dating  

veteran61
Farmington, IL

As with everything, why should this even be an issue? People are people!

5/5/2008 5:04:57 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

bana06
Silsbee, TX

i think that the color of a person's skin should change the way you look at them. i dont care if a person is black, white, brown, tan,.... only that they treat me the way i think i should be treated and that we get along and share beliefs... i grew up in a vry racist family in a very racist (all white) town and most of the ppl there do not agree with me but then again thats why i dont live there anymore...

5/6/2008 10:18:49 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

bsuge
Ridgewood, NJ

This post goes beyond black & white.

5/12/2008 8:05:16 PM Inter- Racial Dating  

seeksstronglady
Bradenton, FL

Honey, you are beautiful!

Page: 1, 2, 3