Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

These platforms enable individuals to connect with like minded folks across geographies. beaches christian singles You can just shake your telephone to pair randomly in a chat with a person in your neighborhood. If the conversation is not flowing, it s no one s fault. free casual dating site in germany Girls speak very first to set an equal tone from the start out.

rubmaps forum

If you sit in front of your date and recite a single question immediately after a different, you will make the date really feel like a job interview. red bluff ca dating For example, if a case number ends in the quantity 5, the day the benefits are available on the EBT card is the 5th day of every month. Nonetheless, those answers from these tests can be quite individual and you want to be confident that your private info is getting protected properly. bedpage in brooklyn There s anything for everyone here, regardless of whether you are.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

8/20/2006 2:38:29 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

taurusmale69
Somerset
United Kingdom

Look at any womans profile and you will see she says looking for a "nice" bloke, but is it true. I recently met a woman had a meal I didnot try it on..treated her like a lady then after about 10 days she ended it by saying sorry "your a nice bloke, but i cant see you anymore". what was that about? perhaps I should of acted like a arsehole...Well ladies..what do you really want in a bloke?

8/20/2006 3:45:58 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

You "did not try it on"? Her outfit or her? LOL I adore English accents and phrases!!! I DO like nice guys..with an edge, and with their own minds, and who do not want a barbie, and who will make me laugh, and who do not drink all day, and who do not smoke, and who will be good to my son, and and and ....so there. LOL

8/20/2006 9:38:26 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Hahaha Funny Kat...taurus, women still like nice blokes they are far and few between. But, you can't expect to win them all over it doesn't work like that. Sod'off the ones not interested, because the one you fancy could be right around the corner!
Kat, remember talking about England? Go for it Girl...

8/20/2006 11:07:15 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

hard_to_handle
Antioch, CA

Ah another topic I can comment on. News flash fellas Women want to feel safe, above all the other surface stuff they spout they want to feel safe. Unfortunately allot of times what we feel is being a nice guy comes across as wimpy as if she has more back bone than we do. They test our ability to stand up for ourselves as well. The bad boy initially feels to them as if he will keep them safe because he is tough. Unfortunately some bad boys are arse holes and abuse em and some nice fellas could actually protect them its womens choice and confusion and we will never know which is which. I know I had girls that would cater to me that I was more aloof to and those I fell head over heals for wanted nothing to do with me because I was to accomodating. treat each lady as an individual and eventually you will find one that sees you for who you are and really likes what she sees. If I can't believe that then I would give up by now moved to nevada and rent to own . No offense ladies

8/21/2006 10:55:54 AM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

taurusmale69
Somerset
United Kingdom

Hard to handle my friend, you just confirmed the truth, women want "arseholes" sorry if that offends ladies but thats the truth. I believe its the cavewomen scenario bang them over the head and drag them off into a cave do the business then off hunting.

Well I have given up looking, got my sons and thats all I need I'm happy.

Now Lynn and Kat. What about Englishmen? its not true about the stiff upper lip tales.

[Edited 8/21/2006 11:13:18 AM]

8/21/2006 3:21:34 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

what is a bloke? All I want is a gentleman that knows how to treat a lady with respect and has a sense of humor.

[Edited 8/21/2006 3:22:16 PM]

8/21/2006 3:41:34 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

taurusmale69
Somerset
United Kingdom

Ok to clarify things in the uk we say "bloke" over there you say "guy". I am a gentleman, can't help it, its the way I was raised. Manners cost nothing as my parents always told me. The old saying seems to be true..treat them mean keep them keen.

8/21/2006 10:57:02 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

lynn53
Hemet, CA

Taurus...I will let Kat explain her statement about England...lol
And, I know about the stiff upper lip myth..I bagged me a Englishman and lived there a bit. You would think that out in the street, since people are so private and unchatty there...but, behind close doors a different story, they are actually more open than we are.
But, just enjoy your kids they are there forever, the right girl will happen by...

8/22/2006 12:34:54 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

taurusmale69
Somerset
United Kingdom

Where did you live when you was here Lynn? I moved to somerset 6 yrs ago from Hertfordshire (just north of London) and I find the people alot friendlier than London area. I live in a little village surrounded by countryside everywhere and love it, better than living ing a town or city. My boys are my life so even if i dont find "miss right" not worried.

8/23/2006 4:23:17 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

grrlanachronism
Centralia, WA

Self proclaimed nice guys are usually just pushovers.

And that chick was just trying to get rid of you nicely.

9/4/2006 3:11:21 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

me_mo
Easton, MD

Yea,I'm confused too.I've got five sisters(no brothers) and I grew up protecting them from "arsholes",so I think maybe I know a thing or two about a woman's psyche.WRONG! I personaly know women that have boy friends,or husbands that physicaly abuse them,cheat on them,don't work,or haven't worked for long periods of time,Stay drunk,or wasted all the time,take their money,totally control their lives and all manner of other things that make me bite my tongue when ever I am around them[ I may bite my tongue,but I will not allow anyone to put their hands on a woman in my presence wether I know them or not ].I treat a women like a women.They are soft,and cuddly,sweet,and sexy,sensual and intellictual.The reason we men are here.I go to work every day,I come home at night,I don't stay drunk or blazed every day,I've never cheated while in a relationship,I would never strike a woman regardless of the situation,I respect women,I love women,I love the way they walk,the way they talk,the way they smell,the way they look{all women are beautieful} ,their individual styles,their curves,their hair(or lack of )everything about them.I like to wine them,to dine them,romance them,dance with them,walk with them,yes even to talk with them.But I can't figure out why a woman would want to be with a guy that openly seems to actualy not like them.I know,I know,somebody's probably reading this and saying I have no clue,or they are pissed 'cos the shoe fits but when you like or love someone you aren't being a wuss when you do or say nice things to or for them.I guess nice guys are a thing of the past.I can be just as passionate about a woman as a bad boy without disrespecting her in any way.Probably more so because I won't be concerned wether or not someone will see me actually having feelings,or being a man,and treating a woman like she is meant to be treated.

9/4/2006 4:08:59 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Bravo Me..and thank you..there are decent men out here

9/28/2006 8:46:30 AM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

strongslowhand
Washington, DC

Hmm. This is a tough one. There are so many women who like "bad boys" out there. But, I have to wonder what this really means. Do they really want a "bad boy" as in the toughness of some street punk? Someone, who will actually be "bad" to them? Or would another kind of toughness be equally appealing? I don't know.
I'm a pretty quiet, clean-cut, easy-going, suit-type, now, mainly because that's what the job calls for. I spent a good part of the 80s and some of the 00's, prowling around with just a few close service buddies, hunting some very "bad boys" in jungles, deserts and mountains. Does this make me a "bad boy," too? At the time, I certainly felt as if I were the baddest boy in the valley, as it were. But, having this bad boy persona doesn't seem to count, I don't seem to get the attention from those ladies, liking "bad boys."
And while I don't know if that's really a bad thing, I do know this: women do, in fact, like a guy, to be "bad" sometimes, whether by art or artifice, to make THEM feel or act out like a "bad girl." But these same ladies want it to be able to be turned on and off. A sort of "benevolent bad boy." Hmm, a lot of countries seem to be looking for the exact same kind of leader. I wonder if this 3B guy exists?

9/28/2006 1:35:24 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

emtnancy50
New London, WI

Bad boys= REAL men..that treat women with respect is my defination...

9/28/2006 1:52:54 PM Do women really want a "nice" bloke  

unslightlynorml
Seaside, OR

I tend to have an affinity for reformed bad boys....guys who have not completely lost that edge, but who now have gained insight and some class. These guys have usually become nicer and more knowledgeable about women and life. The ones I unload as quickly as possible are the goofballs that email me, pretend to be interested in me, etc....when all they really want is to get laid by whoever. That is cool for them if that is their ultimate goal but it would be ever so lovely if they would simply bypass my profile all together because it is an annoying waste of time and energy and it is disappointing to find out that a guy you thought was kinda cool and interesting is only a walking hard-on willing to service anyone. Eww...need to give those types a flea dip after a long bleach soak. No touchy. LOL

Page: 1, 2