Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

rubmaps

Extra importantly, I think the meaning would probably be altered by changing the sex. where to meet girls in utah Full waste of time if you happen to be a guy. Match. locanto sacramento This information does not constitute monetary suggestions, always do your personal analysis on leading to ensure it s ideal for your specific circumstances and don t forget we concentrate on prices not service.

100 free dating hookup sites

Virtual themed dates like video game dates, coffee dates, and additional have grow to be all the rage. waterloo iowa personals You know what you are comfortable with and what feels suitable, so trust your gut when meeting folks on the net. Appreciate all your favorite shows, movies, sports, and more applying the Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN apps . is zoosk gay friendly If you want to avoidnerve rackingfirst dates, try to remember that realizing thethings to ask on a very first datemakes all the distinction.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/1/2008 8:52:44 PM How 'bout this winter?  

marv71
Delhi, IA

So is anyone else as tired of this winter as me? Doensn't matter if it's snowing or sunny out, the snow still drifts across the roadways! Kudo's to all the plow drivers, they're working like hell to keep our roads passable

3/2/2008 6:45:06 AM How 'bout this winter?  

alemap
Waukon, IA

I totally agree with you Marv...I am ready for spring! Actually summer, that means all the mud & floods will be done too I do work for the county government, thankfully not in the roads department, but my thanks goes out to those guys out there clearing the roads. We have a lot of hills & curves up here in NE Iowa, there is no way I would want to be the first person on most of those gravels that are snow, or worse yet, ice covered. We are fortunate that no one has been seriously hurt in the couple accident the road guys have had! But the good news is March is here so spring will be coming

3/2/2008 7:03:16 AM How 'bout this winter?  

nwiowa
Cherokee, IA

I always thought driving a snow plow would be fun job to have. Including hitting cars buried under drifts of snow on the road ways!

3/3/2008 12:42:53 PM How 'bout this winter?  

indiegal1
Indianola, IA

Shame on you NWIowa Man ! That was a funny
remark. I'll warn the City when you go applyin' for that
job! I am so sick and tired of this weather and
we are in a flood warning for the next couple of days. But,
hold on to your hats, Iowans. The weather channel ( I watch who13)
says this is going on for the rest of March before we see any
changes!!!!!!

3/3/2008 10:48:03 PM How 'bout this winter?  

baja_h2x
Postville, IA

We're on different pages! I LOVE SNOW. I am a huge snowmobiler so i gotta have it

3/4/2008 12:54:07 PM How 'bout this winter?  

singleiniowa77
Burlington, IA

hey im tired of this winter and ready for summer here

3/8/2008 11:26:21 AM How 'bout this winter?  

ryno77
Galesburg, IL

yeah this cold shit has got to go im ready to start camping and fishing im a huge outdoorsman.

3/10/2008 3:10:29 PM How 'bout this winter?  

alemap
Waukon, IA

IF the weatherman is right looks like we are going to lose some snow this week....OH YEAH!

3/14/2008 5:46:51 AM How 'bout this winter?  

tina49
West Burlington, IA

This winter was the wrose one in a long time and I hope that we don't see another one. I will be so glad when it is over.

3/19/2008 6:01:53 PM How 'bout this winter?  

corazon08
Des Moines, IA

I have been ready for SPRING since November came. I hate the COLD and snow and ice. I have always lived in Southeast and Central IOWA but I do love IOWA. Wished it was warmer!

5/16/2008 11:36:08 AM How 'bout this winter?  

ryno77
Galesburg, IL

its finally warming up its about time

5/16/2008 11:41:37 AM How 'bout this winter?  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

Beautiful day here in Mapleton and looks like a nice week end coming up. Think I will go camping Sunday on my day off.

5/16/2008 2:12:52 PM How 'bout this winter?  

nwiowa
Cherokee, IA

I'm not much of a camper, I'm more of a Cabin person. But I've got nothing to do on Sunday.
Would you be open to a short afternoon "Meet & Greet" visit to your campsite?
However if my previous behavior has brought disfavor on me, and you have no desire to meet me, I would accept that too.
If I don't get an email invite and directions to your campsite by tomorrow afternoon, I'll know the answer is "No".
No hard feelings. I can accept rejection.

5/17/2008 12:53:30 AM How 'bout this winter?  

huskertomboy
Hiawatha, KS

NW, I am always willing to meet a new friend. I will be at Whiting Woods recreation area just southwest of Mapelton. Come find me...

[Edited 5/17/2008 12:54:10 AM]

5/17/2008 5:53:48 AM How 'bout this winter?  

nwiowa
Cherokee, IA

I'll do my best. I hope it's not too large of a Park, and not very crowded, so it'll be easier to find you. Will you be tent camping, or using a camper?
The tricky part will be, that I don't know your name, and your picture is blurred so I don't really know what you look like, for sure.
This could prove to be an interesting search.

[Edited 5/17/2008 6:04:42 AM]

Page: 1, 2