Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

megapersonal com sign up

Your heart also misses a beat just about every time you make eye get in touch with. denver hookup site A weekly guide to the biggest developments in wellness, medicine and wellbeing delivered to your inbox. If I m sincere I too had had a sneaking feeling it wasn t really ideal but didn t want to prick his bubble. omegle have you seen my son Weekly claims are necessary to get advantages.

hookup places in nyc

I visited her a few times and then she came more than with her 11 year old daughter. free dating websites in chicago illinois To me, this man sounded like he was just desperate to be loved. This query is wonderful since it offers you an idea of that person s objectives and life vision. allcurrency onlyfans It is that, couples and interests to meet free singles worldwide.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/2/2008 5:51:58 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Good Morning Dustin,

I'd like to know the possibility of you adding the ability to send out a mass email. Mornings when I'm sitting here having my coffee before work I think I'd just like to send ALL my friends a note just to wish them a wonderful day or a happy whatever holiday it is...but don't have the time because there are so many I'd want to send it too. It would be really awesome to be able to do that...

Hope you consider it...thanks!

Heather

3/2/2008 6:01:39 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

I agree Heather...I've thought of that too. Would be a nice feature!

3/2/2008 6:13:16 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

sunshinewm1
Cleveland, TN

Heather
I agree with you, having that option would be great!!

3/2/2008 8:56:00 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

healthologist
Page, AZ

I love spam. YES, YES, YES, lets go for it! I regularly let my email go for 2-3 days just so I can feel really wanted with 3000 emails in my inbox, doesn't matter if they're impersonal, I love it. Have you checked out my blog lately?

Les

3/2/2008 8:57:36 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Well Health...personally I don't think that wishing someone a wonderful day or a happy wahtever is spam...but to each his own I guess..

3/2/2008 9:47:38 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

healthologist
Page, AZ

It's not the subject matter that makes it spam, it's the method of delivery. It takes the subject matter and depersonalizes one notch and makes it less meaningful. It makes you seem like a person who is in such a hurry and can't really be bothered to spend a little time with your friend.

JMO

Les

[Edited 3/2/2008 9:49:58 AM]

3/2/2008 9:56:42 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

l2kids44
Lanesville, IN

I have to agree with health on this one. I hate getting an email that seems personal only to find out it went out to 20 other people. It's too easy to click send to all addresses and send. It just doesn't seem genuine to me and I never reply to those.

3/2/2008 11:24:39 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Well I suppose that not sending a greeting of some sorts is personal enough...

and personally having friends on my friends list that I never hear from is not a good thing...so I regularly delete people off I never hear from ... even if its an impersonal have a great day message...to me is better than nothing...but like I said...to each his own.

3/2/2008 12:56:09 PM Is Mass Email Possible?  

healthologist
Page, AZ

How would you feel about getting mass winks?

3/2/2008 1:20:53 PM Is Mass Email Possible?  

thegronk
Rimersburg, PA

hi heather. just how many men do you intend to destroy in one message????

3/2/2008 1:24:32 PM Is Mass Email Possible?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Well Health as a matter of fact me and my friends send each other winks all the time and yes it has happened in mass... from my friends I don't mind at all...and its fun!

Thegronk...I don't destroy anyone with my messages.

3/2/2008 9:16:59 PM Is Mass Email Possible?  

bocky1019
Newark, DE

send away heather..I've thought of the same thing...and even thought of asking Dustin about adding the wink into our freinds list.So maybe we could send a mass wink..

as for the time thing..i agree with you..there are times i dont have the time to send everyone out a hello or wink..with dial up i would be here foreever.

If you send out a good morning to all my freinds email..I think that would personalize the email..JMO...Bock..

3/3/2008 4:56:41 PM Is Mass Email Possible?  

heatherhoney
Middlesboro, KY

Thanks Bocky...I think it would just keep us closer to our friends and in more contact... thats all I'm saying..

3/4/2008 7:49:43 PM Is Mass Email Possible?  

ubadbiker169
Williamsburg, KY

OK, Heather another GREAT Idea !!!

Go for it............

Me and Old Bubba are behind you 100%.

Can't wait to see what happens next..... way to cool... Go Girl...

3/5/2008 1:17:05 AM Is Mass Email Possible?  

redmot
Sedalia, MO

Good Morning Heather, How are you? Hope you have a good day at work. Im sending this message to all my friends.

Page: 1, 2