Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

sites like megapersonals

I m single and nevertheless looking like to uncover a forum for dating persons that want some thing more true. big island singles Btw, we didn t hook up, he was a really good guy and not that sort of 1 evening stand. com and verify out ‘stories for the funniest dating tales from the final year. gay games reddit Producing progress on this could assistance us develop the neighborhood in the lengthy run.

www skipthegames com

The Dating Game can offer hours of entertainment for you and your close friends, as well as offer inventive new inquiries for you to use on dates. jewish singles houston If someone requests a webcam chat, be specifically cautious about your behavior. Find Russian, Ukrainian, Belorussian and other slavic, european and even asian women here and speak to them in private messages or in our online dating forum. charlotte rubratings You can shoot 1 photo of you with a group of fairly girls who look like they are with you but not your girlfriend.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/2/2008 12:56:34 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

eddyo57
Davis, IL

When I was 20 trying to get into the bars. I havnt lied since about my age. I have earned all the gray hairs and wrinkles thru lifes journey.

3/2/2008 1:20:01 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

bossofme
Boise, ID

Same as Gold in saying I was 18 when I was sixteen...had to work!

3/2/2008 2:05:06 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

smalltownmouse
Saint Johnsville, NY

When people would try to guess my age, usually it was younger when I was, I just would smile. I didn't always correct it. enjoyed it when you still can.

3/2/2008 2:38:39 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

rmoore
Corpus Christi, TX

When I was 19 and 20, growing up in Dallas, sometimes I would go to a little drive-up, kinda like a Sonic, and order a beer. They would ask my age and of course say I was 21.
Now this was long before they gave much thought to drinking and driving.

When I turned 21 I went to my little drive-up, now mind you this is the same woman that had waited on me two years previous, but this time she asked for my ID. She looked at it, went inside looked at it again, came back out and refused to serve me because I wasn't old enough. I guess paybacks for all the times I had lied.

Nowadays, when I go to the movin pictures, they automatically give me the senior citizen discount.

Paybacks are just hell....moral, just don't lie. It always comes back to haunt you.

Ron

3/2/2008 2:46:44 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

stargazzer
Creighton, NE

15 through 21 By 17 I could buy in every bar but one and they had kids my age and knew me well. No I was not an exception. My has the world changed and on minors drinking sooo very much for the better.

3/2/2008 3:52:02 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

tn_tx_lady
Chattanooga, TN

when I was 41, all year I could not remember how old I was, kept saying 42.

So when the next year, my younger sister turned 40 and was having a bit of hard time with it, I suggested she just skip 40 as it sounds so flat and sing out 41. Had to help her off the floor, she go over the 40 thing and I enjoyed another year of being 42.

3/2/2008 3:59:00 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

chooseyme
Mohawk, NY

Ins...
great new pic....never....maybe I should.....hhhhmmmmm

3/2/2008 4:02:41 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

carcrazy_fool
Interlachen, FL

hi yall am i old to get in this thead im not lieing

3/2/2008 4:19:04 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

sorprano
Wayne, NJ

funny thing i was in a NY subway talking to a few people there a few weeks back and next popped up, was our ages--i was talking to people 10 yrs younger then me and they could not believe me when i said my real age--as i looked to them younger then they were...well thank god it's only about a glass of wine at times and no smoking..

3/2/2008 4:30:04 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

jhny_777
Rogers, AR

Well i'm lieing now i a'm 55 as a previous poster stated.
i year was added by x and freinds cards say happy 52
when 51 i hust figured the right bu t did the math and walla
i really 55 but one year nothing Whoop there it is~~!!

hope you kids had a fine day

3/2/2008 7:58:50 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

Never have, never will!

3/2/2008 8:16:25 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

silkscreen
Toronto, ON

Never. Had no reason to. Didn't go into a bar until I was 21 which was the legal age. Sure, I tried drinking with friends before but I was married at 18 so my husband bought it and he was 8 years older than me.

Only times I tried in high school or on summer vacation I threw up so I didn't bother trying more than a few times. As for men...take me leave me. Better they know if in fact there's anything to Astrology. [Not trying to start an off topic debate - and any similarity in my behaviour to what it says in both my Western and Chinese full birth charts may indeed just be an excuse or a co-incidence].

However, forewarned is forearmed. I'm working on breaking free of my charts which is the whole point of it if you're a serious Astrologer -- to beat the hand that's dealt you.

[Edited 3/2/2008 8:19:45 PM]

3/2/2008 8:57:05 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

1mauibabe1
Lahaina, HI

People have been shocked about my age and that I am willing to admit to it.. I don't look 51 but very proud to be here. Took a long time, lots of life, love, good times, and bad times to get here. I have Earned every last one of my years.
I do not feel like I thought I would at this age. I still feel young, with energy to spare (after a nap) JK

3/2/2008 9:06:07 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I've never lied about my age either.....I'm not a good liar and I would never remember what I had told someone anyway. However, I remember years ago, thinking I was 41 when I was only 40, and my kids told me I was wrong.....does THAT count?

What in heavens name is 71 supposed to LOOK like? And, ACT like? Who knows? I'm perfectly happy being me, at the age I am....

Knittin kitten

3/2/2008 9:48:47 PM Just when WAS the last time you lied about your age...  

wvpenni
Morgantown, WV

I have never lied about my age. Believe it or not I got carded a year ago for buying a pack of cigarettes. I almost kissed the clerk!!!!55 now will be 56 in June! I have earned every line and wrinkle I have!!!!!!!!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3