Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

travel hookup apps

We asked you to air your dirty dating laundry for us, and boy, did you deliver. newtown ct singles We had a history even just before we had a connection. I answered, embarrassedly though looking down and I heard his footstep method me. is joyride a scam He arrived into the bar in his operating gear, saw me and then proceeded to walk right past me to the bathrooms without the need of so much as a nod.

liatcrawler

There is no faster way to make me really feel like I m failing at life than to ask me why I m single. stockton dating sites New to find on line dating % on the app these days! This app can be utilised for performing anything from discovering good friends to one night stands and every little thing involving. hookupmatches com On a side note, I have noticed various profiles with the very same photographs, and no descriptions.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/2/2008 1:38:14 PM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

Great fun, easy drive home, stopped and shopped, found a great sofa table for 55% off. Ready to do it again. You're right, Anne, we need music and more time to party!! Goofy, it was a blast.

love ya both,

joy

3/2/2008 3:38:05 PM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

anne654
Springfield, MO

Hey fellow bad girl......got milk? hehehe told my daughter about that one, she even laughed!

It was a great weekend, and one I needed badly. Next time we can start Saturday morning! And yes, music, a kitchen for cooking, TV for movies, can be outdoors, should have more garden out by April.

Can't wait to see you both again and keep in touch - love ya both - Anne

3/2/2008 4:16:43 PM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

I am home now too, what a wonderful weekend... after I left you guys I went to the kids and took the "girls" shopping, they helped momma spend some money.. and they fed me more,like I needed it after all I had this weekend.... Anne and Joyce I feel very blessed, and Paula, to have new friends..... Can't wait for the next time......... Springfield MO will never be the same......

[Edited 3/2/2008 4:17:30 PM]

3/6/2008 2:01:36 PM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

annie_go_lately
Marshall, MO

my son and his wife went to las vegas...i'm here "pet'n" the kids ...next turns MINE !!!

3/7/2008 5:32:02 AM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

no doubt! The last time I went to Vegas was in the company of my husband - BORING!!!

The next time I go, I want to go with someone who knows how to have FUN!!!!!!!!!

3/9/2008 8:05:46 AM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

thepkk
Springfield, MO

This bad girl will go with you Joy. I love the slots!! We would have a blast if we could get goofy and anne to go too! That would be a blast!!

3/9/2008 11:40:11 AM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

I don't know if Vegas is up to the 4 of us, but I agree, we'd have a blast. Something to think about.

It looks like I'm having surgery on my ankle this summer...my sister said if they have to open up my ankle and do a tendon transfer, I'd have to be off my feet for 6 - 8 weeks. I'm hoping it will be a quick and easy fix.

I'm glad you are feeling better and back on the threads.

Take care,

joyce

3/18/2008 1:00:32 AM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

stlhdrider
Gray Summit, MO

I've got my nose to the ground and my tail in the air. I think I'm on the trail of the elusive double breasted bad girls. hello ladies

3/18/2008 4:15:37 PM bad girls, what'cha going to do...  

joy1954
Blue Springs, MO

hey sthdldriver,

did I get all those letters in the right place?

Fantastic image, nose to ground and tail in the air....

so, where are you located? I don't think I've heard of your town.

Some of us get together in Springfield occasionally, we'll announce on MO chat when the next lunch is...

joy