Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

40 listcrawler

Whether or not you qualify in that is unfortunately up to them. forum dating site Figure six. com is a leading authority on technology, delivering Labs based, independent testimonials of the newest items and solutions. nicaragua dating customs We want our story to inspire other folks, to give them hope that like stories do exist and miracles do occur.

skipthegames com

Clearly these so named apps/ forums do not welcome ppl utilizing their platforms to mass blast insta/web page/referral links. fort smith personals I ve discovered that a lady is either ten years older than she tells you or ten stone heavier than her photograph. Shy? Bashful? Full of beans? This provides you a hint of what sort of individual they are today, Elizabeth says. speed dating 2010 trailer Not everyone s prepared to enter into a package deal, and that can be heartbreaking to navigate.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

6/16/2007 1:25:39 PM Transgendered  

xsoundedmindx
Williston, SC

This is one subject where I will say this:

Hollywood, stop being a d*ck.

Nothing I can't stand worse than an uninformed idiot aware of his right to freedom of speech.

6/16/2007 1:29:08 PM Transgendered  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

xsound-Hollywood, stop being a d*ck.

Nothing I can't stand worse than an uninformed idiot aware of his right to freedom of speech.

hwh-all i said was another episode of jerry springer, i see you had nothing to say about forumruiners comment and all i said was jerry springer i say what i want when i want damn thats all the whites here do is b*tch about every little thing.

hwh-some has alot of nerv

6/16/2007 1:38:26 PM Transgendered  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

and another thing is, when i brought up about my alcohol problem so many whites here made alot of vulger comments about it but this one here all i said was another episode of the jerry springer show and you get all offensive about it. had nothing to say about forumruners comment at all

some of you people here are full of f*cking sh*t its pethetic.

6/16/2007 8:24:07 PM Transgendered  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

i seriously want to know what the deal is yo. so don't be buggin

6/16/2007 8:29:36 PM Transgendered  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

.......Hollywood your right, it takes a lot to talk about things, it takes guts to make a stand.Now personally, I dont feel like getting involved, but, if someone wants to pass the story along, then pass the story along,google it for the facts, about Steven Stanton from Largo Florida.He was county commisioner then he decided to turn into Suesan Stanton.Well, Largo fired him on the spot, he went to Sarasota as Suesan Stanton and ran for office there, do you think the new she won?

6/16/2007 8:33:44 PM Transgendered  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

i personally know nothing of the story to which you speak of, professor, but it seems that you are getting at one of two points. either:

1) yes, she won because no one realized who she had previously been, or

2) no, because they knew she wasn't born d*ckless

which is it? i'm really interested now so if you haven't responded in the next couple of minutes then consider it googled.

6/16/2007 8:39:13 PM Transgendered  

professer2
Saint Petersburg, FL

....the story is this guy Steve Stanton was county commissener for city of Largo for like ten years.Well, one day he came out and said, look everyone, I am going to be Suesan Stanton now.Didnt go over quite as he expected,people are very tolerant, but, people will be people.Right ....wrong.........he/she was qualified to do the job, why the change in public support? I guess they want someone who can make up there mind, instead of changing, beats me, just a thought to the thread.

6/16/2007 8:41:55 PM Transgendered  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

hmm seems like quite the touchy subject. i was just reading where up until like 4 years ago there were no laws in Largo to prevent discrimination in employment based on sexual orientation or gender identity.

6/16/2007 8:44:47 PM Transgendered  

metu
Dahlonega, GA

Julie, you have my support. Ignore the Neanderthals, so easy to make judgements when you're looking through a cracked mirror!

6/16/2007 8:58:07 PM Transgendered  

xsoundedmindx
Williston, SC

Forumruiner was asking a question.

HWH-You were being a d*ck.

But I'll not waste my time with this.

Because all you did what prove my previous statement about people understanding freedom of speech.

And what the hell are you talking about white people for?

If I were black it wouldn't make you any smarter.

[Edited 6/16/2007 8:59:04 PM]

6/16/2007 9:08:28 PM Transgendered  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

LIKE I SAID AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN. all i said was jerry springer if i sruck a damn nerv by mentioning his name then oh well i will not spend my time debating back and forth damn people are still blinded by the white.

all i said was jerry springer W.T.F. IS SO DAMN OFFENSIVE ABOUT MENTIONING JERRY SPRINGER DAMN AGAIN ANOTHER ASS-UMPTION

6/16/2007 9:09:49 PM Transgendered  

forumruiner
Conyers, GA

i watched jerry springer when i was little. i remember seeing this one episode about tran..oh snap

6/16/2007 9:27:44 PM Transgendered  

hollywoodhogan4
Mount Vernon, NY

and when i did say another episode of jerry springer, i was being sarcastic and i said no more about it either i feel the same way. when the alcohol subject is brought up i dont see any whites talking about that.

FAVORITISM I GEUSS

6/16/2007 11:25:49 PM Transgendered  

catyia
Bronx, NY

Julie,

I typed up some random stuff on google and you would be surprised at how many social sites, clubs and people are looking to seek the same. I live in NY, try some sites in the NY area then channel from there. It's a good starting point. Hope this helps. Woman, you're beautiful!!!

Catyia

6/17/2007 6:29:15 AM Transgendered  

juliecd1
Gallatin, TN

To all the mature adults,thank you so much for the kind words and support. For the ones that posted the not so friendly remarks,why did you even post anything at all.I was just looking for friendship and understanding.I have a lot of friends that I meet at the clubs in Nashville. Love, Julie Lynne

Page: 1, 2, 3