Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames one night stands

Possessing these solutions can support you really feel far better on your date, as you can pick a program that makes you feel most comfy. plenty of fish wausau wi When I go on hikes, pub quizzes or day trips there are much more males but still mostly ladies. Your search for a great partnership has under no circumstances been easier with groundbreaking overhaul of the eharmony you know and trust. locanto mujer busca cd juarez Had a bit of wine so had a appear at on line dating.

what is rubmaps

You are not precisely producing a private bond with the other partner, nevertheless, you are nevertheless play dating within a kids game. speed dating bloomington il I briefly browsed through my telephone to show him the apps. In 2008, Jason earned a Bachelors of Science from the University of Florida, where he studied organization and finance and taught interpersonal communication. sniffies android app My girlfriend and I would like to thank you for your challenging work for it joined us, says one more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/5/2008 6:27:34 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

reenie4
Milwaukee, WI

So long bud, Love ya!

3/5/2008 7:49:27 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

reenie. my sweet! we all know, good things come to an end! brett will go down as one of the greatest qb's, ever!!! his place in the HOF is ready for him. now is the time to celebrate what he has done for the game, and for the city. he gets all of my respect! as do you!

3/5/2008 7:55:55 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

kgearly1021
Valdosta, GA

3/5/2008 8:54:38 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

familyguy58103
Fargo, ND

A modern day warrior. I am a Vikings fan, but I always loved watching Favre play.

[Edited 3/5/2008 8:56:15 PM]

3/5/2008 8:56:43 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

kegleaves
Mount Juliet, TN

Thats ok I can honestly admit I dont have a clue who he is.... I dont do football!!!

3/5/2008 9:13:36 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

mindyb
Bloomington, IL

I WANT TO BE THROWN OVER THE SHOULDERS.....I love Wisconsin!

3/6/2008 6:17:13 AM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

ohjoe
Richmond, VA

Renee, I also thought the world of Bret, although I am a skins fan. My grandfather was a sprots writer for the Sentinal, covered the pack from inception through '72, and I wished he had been able to watch Bret play, he would have been his kind of player.

3/6/2008 6:18:40 AM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

lori21204
Jefferson, GA

I don't know who he is either.... I only watch college football.....Georgia Dawgs only!!

3/6/2008 7:39:28 AM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

belladreams
Binghamton, NY

yep i knew he was. Not one of my favorite quarterbacks, but hey watcha gonna do. They all dont stay forever. He's set for life.

3/6/2008 12:58:30 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

redmot
Sedalia, MO

yeah. reenie. I liked Favre. Liked of seen him play another year. He set those records last year. I believe that is the reason he is now retired. He will have a good career in TV. He's one of the good ole boys. He should have some funny lines.

3/6/2008 2:26:04 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

scruffbutt
Saint Paul, MN

no clue.....???????????????????????????????????????????????????????.....sorry....

3/6/2008 2:32:18 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

wino631
Huntington, NY

One of the all time greatest! #5 or #6 on the list. I can only hope that Eli, will be as good some day. WORLD CHAMPION NY GIANTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Still smiling!

3/6/2008 2:33:46 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

fpjones
Waycross, GA

Yeah Farvre is one of the best of all time. Great guy and a sports hero for sure...he will be missed. And this is coming from a die hard STEELERS fan...

3/6/2008 3:57:13 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

ylekiot
Stateline, NV

One of the greatest warriors to ever step on the gridiron. They don't make them like Favre anymore!

3/6/2008 4:29:41 PM A thread may die, but can not let this one go without my Favre  

susyk65
Appleton, WI

That's my man..Brett Favre.......No reason to watch the packers anymore. I'm just down the road from his old house. I will miss him...........Bye SexY, Hottie, Brett.

[Edited 3/6/2008 4:30:20 PM]