Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

liatcrawlers

Leave the very best stuff for the phone get in touch with and the eventual date. dating sites arkansas I have a primary user user name removed and DATING app is not there . That getting said, you can click on the ‘Discover tab and like a handful of people today per day. discreet approval agreement The MilFinder website has a stylish design and modern day peculiarities.

las vegas hookup forum

Online dating web sites and apps supply users with a significant pool of potential suitors, and some of them use algorithms to supply you with mate ideas that extra closely match what you are hunting for. ocala single women The a single folks hate is to speak about the weather. Mid morning, I received a contact on my cell phone from the owner of the store that we had visited the week just before. jhbteam omegle You do not want participants spending their two minutes trying to don t forget what you recommended they go over or attempting to look at a laptop screen or smartphone screen to don t forget.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
3/6/2008 7:15:35 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

I'm confused by "winking". Just what is that for. Now, if I was on the street it could mean a lot of things, but here, on this website, just what does one expect when they send a wink? Are they expecting a wink back? Are they being shy and just putting the first foot forward? Is there learing and lewd thoughts there? Just curious for all you wise folks. In any event, have a great week not filled with snow.

3/6/2008 7:33:19 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

pebbles143
Lehigh Acres, FL

In all of my never-ending wisdom, I think that the wink thing is used to let a person know that you have seen his/her profile and liked what you saw. Maybe, put the ball in your court kind of mentality. OOPS! All out of wisdom for the day. Damn!

3/6/2008 7:39:38 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

Thanks Pebbles for your insight....a short but insightful wise thought from someone who may have used a wink or two. It does help to know what a person should do with a wink.

3/6/2008 7:48:25 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

bocabrat
Boca Raton, FL

for me it's just a friendy way of breaking
the ice. To let someone know that you noticed them, or
sometimes you can send an e-mail also with the wink
maybe just letting them know there might of been something
you really liked in their profile, or thought they were cute.
You have to really read the profiles careful tho, cuz some people
do not want to get any winks only e-mails, and that's ok too.
Hey jojofree, by the way you said your new to Florida, WELCOME I've been
here since 1970.

[Edited 3/6/2008 7:52:04 AM]

3/6/2008 7:55:11 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

Hi BocaBrat...I'm so enjoying the weather here now. From the north, in the land of snow,snow,snow... I've been here almost two years without any regrets. I love the mountains and the changes that come with the seasons, but I can always hop a plane and visit. Anyway, thanks for the "wink" seminar....I'm always willing to learn the ropes. Jo

3/6/2008 7:38:40 PM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

greggx
Daytona Beach, FL

I think the WINK is just an ice breaker. I usually just E-Mail a wink with a short note. It's just an easy way to start a conversation . If you wink and dont get a reply you know interest is not mutual.

3/7/2008 5:20:23 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

OK...so now I have a really good insight into winking. I'm getting the idea that for a guy, or gal, to wink, may mean there a little shy, want to test the waters and see if there's any interest. Now, what is expected back? A wink? A note of interest? Maybe a full fledge bio? I know this sounds naive, but what if you're just looking for friends, as my bio suggests, and the other person's bio says that they're looking. Do I still respond?

3/7/2008 10:34:07 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

arealheppcat
Port Charlotte, FL

Well, I think the winking thing is not a bad thing is' just one way for a person to say I'm interested, and one way to find out is the person is equally interested in wanting to get to know someone. However there is nothing better than receiving a nice email from someone that's is interested. I find it very flattering.

3/7/2008 4:45:32 PM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

lawdawg2
Oldsmar, FL

I delete all winks, and state so in my profile, without even looking at their profile.
Indicates laziness to me. If they can't take the time to even type a quick "hi" to me then forget it.....

3/9/2008 7:15:59 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

moonbasking
Palm Bay, FL

Good morning all!
Just joined this site yesterday, but I am still amazed at two things. If I may open this for discussion?

WHY guys wear sunglasses? Haven't seen ladies site but asked a guy once to scan the group and NO women wore sunglasses in the profile picture!
Also why would you post a profile with NO picture? Is it that you couldn't work out how to, or they think their profile is SOOOO magnetic, they don't need one? A little feedback please? ~M

[Edited 3/9/2008 7:28:55 AM]

3/9/2008 9:58:03 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

a_friend_4_u
Titusville, FL

first of all moonbasking, please stick to the topic which was winking, not attacking people without pics. we're not here to JUDGE anyone, if we don't like the profile in front of us we just advance to the next one. happy searching. i've received winks and have chosen to respond to them with either "thanks, but no thanks", or a simple email. a wink is a simple way of saying your profile caught my attention. yes, the person can be shy. i don't expect one back. sending a wink does not mean lack of intelligence. i don't think any less of a person that sends a wink. besides, there's been times i've sent emails to ladies that didn't respond (even with my pic present). it's easier for us all to move on when all we sent was a wink and the person didn't respond. i don't think there's anyone here too good for a wink. it's better than getting the finger. again, happy searchin'.

3/9/2008 2:55:16 PM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

I appreciate everyone's opinion....it's been interesting, but I notice that we don't have a lot of response......maybe winking just isn't important enough in the scheme of things. For all those who do wink....thanks for the effort for whatever reason, but I delete them. As LawDawg stated, if you can't take the time to drop a quick "HI" then I can't be bothered either. Just drop a note, state your business, "friend or foe", and I'll try to write back. If you're not the friends I'm looking for (and I've met some really nice folks) then I'll drop a note back, stating "way too young", "way too old", "need to write English better", or simply "WOW" Enjoy yourselves and find someone for your busy lives. Jo

3/11/2008 10:27:14 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

zacman555
Navarre, FL

Forgive me if I'm stating the obvious, or reiterating someone else, but if the wink is accompanied by a picture of a beautiful blond in great shape, and close to my area well then I probably would check it out.

I've noticed a spike in views and winks etc lately, anyone else noticed the same?

Just moving back to FL after a few years away, ahh...no more long winters ever again!lol

Zacman

3/13/2008 8:20:20 AM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

jojofree
Palm Coast, FL

OK, ZaC (before it was cool) consider this blonde winking at you. Thanks for your insight and opinion. I'm beginning to wink back at winks, which I find puts the friend at ease to send me an email. So far, I've only received one obnoxious remark which warrented a "block" of the sender....everyone else has been very nice to meet. Thanks all.

3/13/2008 1:27:48 PM Winking as opposed to an all out message  

zacman555
Navarre, FL

JoJo

LOL, I winked at you since I saw you viewed my profile. I was interested it what response I would get since I have read this thread. So, consider yourself winked back at.

The Zac was cool thing simply means I was nearly 40 before I ever met or heard of another Zac. Now I am constantly turning my head in parking lots, and supermarkets when parents yell at their son named Zac. Although, I'm kind of getting used to it.

Now, back to your post topic, I think it should be obvious that women would like winkers much better than men. But, then again in this day and age, who know?

Page: 1, 2