Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

local singles hookup

If the person s social media channel has no friends or followers, the individual should be on your doubt radar. florida singles chat Wonderful. Red Pill Rights is aspect of the manosphere a collection of web sites, blogs, and on line forums which oppose feminism and market masculinity and misogyny. chatzy mobile Plenty of Fish This dating web site is Canadian based, but enables users to communicate with people today from all about the planet.

st louis hookups

Attempt out these well known platforms, which make it much easier to meet prospective partners. sarasota online dating London was incredibly entertaining with Tinder 5 years ago when I was messing around with it. He tells me that this will be that last time he ever offers me a opportunity and I tell him I will in no way disappear on him once more like that once again. omegle random chat mexico The initial year of quarantine was fairly lonely.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/7/2008 1:57:35 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

tinktoo
Pevely, MO

cooking, and having a very very clean house.......and love to ride horses....

3/7/2008 2:13:20 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

ugot2bkidding02
Fort Walton Beach, FL

making people smile when they are having a bad day

3/7/2008 2:15:11 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

honeynubbin
Aurora, IL

Baiting my own fish hook, and removing it when I've landed one!

3/7/2008 2:23:56 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

smilin_bob
Broadway, VA

oil painting a landscape..
I can start with a blank canvas, look at a picture, and in less than 4 hours, I can have a complete painting done.

preparing a good home cooked meal....
I can walk into a kitchen, take a 5 minute inventory, then in the next 5 minutes be on my way to preparing a delicious home cooked meal.

3/7/2008 2:35:57 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

ttmm2112
Arvada, CO

deleting important file off my computer

3/7/2008 2:52:16 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Playing the piano

3/7/2008 2:54:34 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

sb1229
Cleveland, OH

Turning on my computer!!! After that I become totally illiterate!! (sp?)

3/7/2008 3:21:48 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

peta_who_cares
Fort Benton, MT

driving my boat to my favorite fishing spot(honeynubbin would you care to join me)

3/7/2008 3:35:53 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

ttmm2112
Arvada, CO

getting lost driving my boat to my favorite fishing spot(honeynubbin would you care to join me)

3/7/2008 3:48:10 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

seashellll
Foley, AL

teaching decorative painting (I am a part-time instructor and have been told I am patient and thorough).

annoying people.

3/7/2008 4:21:28 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

brendaj
Savannah, GA

Working on old cars, currently my son, daughter, & myself are rebuilding a 440 to replace the 340 we originally built for his 74 Charger & we're planning on putting the 340 in a 73 roadrunner we are currently restoring for my daughter.........Gas Prices are gonna make it a weekend car of course.

3/7/2008 4:25:48 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

mattskur
Kunkletown, PA

Helping people as a volunteer firefighter. That is a great feeling

3/7/2008 4:26:22 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

drumrman
Belmont, MA

car dancing! uh-huh! it's true!

3/7/2008 4:41:35 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

Saving money
Decorating a house
Cleaning house
Landscaping a yard
Cutting hair
Being patient
Making homemade bisquits and gravy

3/7/2008 5:30:53 PM You'd be surprised to find out I'm good at................  

ret1058
Westerville, OH

target shooting (guns and archery)

I took riflery in college and we were trained by the National Guard. In our competition, men and women combined...I took 2nd place in pistols and rifles.
In archery....I took 1st place.

I love to target shoot, but I don't hunt. (vegetarian..remember?)
Last summer, I had the opportunity to shoot a muzzle loader....very cool.

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5