Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

https megapersonals eu

Perform based in KL but girl from Penang. black singles in denver Privacy and safety Everyone has heard horror stories of on line dates gone sour or dangerous. I guess something like if you are still into sport in your 30s, you should be fairly motivated and organised. find sex in korea Either you know someone off the apps or in the apps, in the end, if you and him endures and tested most of the trials offered to you, that is your true really like.

privatedelight mobile

If you ve come across a teetotaler, on the other hand, it doesn t necessarily imply they won t have a great answer to this question. high desert hookups We designed profiles for every platform, then calculated how lots of matches we made across a 24 hour period. Unlike other internet sites, this senior dating website does not have also quite a few queries. mary alice jenni onlyfans I am searching for the ALT.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/8/2008 8:15:56 AM cuddle yes or no  

cricket128
Ocala, FL

Yeh, lotsafun...that's the great benefit of cuddlin' - wonderful and fun foreplay..

3/8/2008 8:30:40 AM cuddle yes or no  

lotus3
Venice, FL

I enjoy ..not the quick fake ones..but the type where you become almost one in the moment..measured by intensity, not the time involved I am a hugger...not a cuddler. I like having my own space when talking, watching tv, sharing a bed. I prefer to touch and be touched by lingering touches..share the couch during a movie.. now and then...a tender touch...a kiss on the cheek, on the nape of his neck..or mine. I want to be close enough to do this, but not so close that I feel like I am suffocating(I am claustrophobic)....or parts of my body start to fall asleep. I also want to, not only here his voice..I want to see his eyes, his expressions when he is talking..or listening..which is very hard to do, when you are cuddling.

3/8/2008 8:30:51 AM cuddle yes or no  

huronearth
Mount Pleasant, MI

It's a funny coincidence... but, one of the main reasons I came here at all, was to get my arms around a woman...

I also agree with the above...

[Edited 3/8/2008 8:33:02 AM]

3/8/2008 8:32:46 AM cuddle yes or no  

claypot
Lewiston, MI

First, sorry, off topic, but a MAJOR welcome to my bud ATLARN, I swiped her from another site to bring her here. Hey lady.

Now cuddles, I am like a few of you, a good strong hug just become, BUT, if your talking about spooning after a long day with your better half, oh yah. Laying there watchin a movie, or just talking about nothing at all and fading off to sleep like that. Oh so YUMMY.

3/8/2008 8:35:58 AM cuddle yes or no  

richard66214
Overland Park, KS

First foue nights Penny and I spent together all we did was cuddle. Needed to know how well we could spend time together. The sex part is not as important. ( It's great too, if you want to know!)I enjoy cuddling as much as a puppy.

3/8/2008 8:39:33 AM cuddle yes or no  

goofynurse
Rolla, MO

Definately love those cuddles, watching TV or just whatever... and I am the type that rubs alot,,, sex with the right person is wonderful,, but those intimate cuddles are priceless........

3/8/2008 8:41:55 AM cuddle yes or no  

shari1955
Butler, KY

I myself don't liked to be touched 24-7.. But laying on the couch watching a movie or holding each other as you fall asleep.. A touch in the middle of the nite and say I love you.. or driving down the road and a hand on your knee..as your standing in line waiting for dinner holding hands or arm on the shoulder. A long hug when you meet..It all adds up for me.

3/8/2008 8:42:54 AM cuddle yes or no  

jondalar
Reno, NV

Hi Lotus
You are my perfect cuddle partner, avialable but not smothering. I am a toucher, like to hold hands but not so afraid to let go that I will let my hand fall asleep. I like jumping into bed and cuddling till we warm it up and then turn over to go to sleep. I like part of us touching. Some cudlers are clinging vines and I feel like I need to get loose. Maybe it's depending on the chemistry too. All that said I will say I am a cuddler because I do like being close.

3/8/2008 8:52:43 AM cuddle yes or no  

sweetness1954
Hebron, IN

I am a cuddler, I love sitting or laying on the couch watching TV or movie, and cuddle, cuddle, cuddle, but if they are the type who really gives off a lot of body heat, I have to pull away for awhile, too warm, unless it is for other reasons!! I love holding hands,unless they get to sweaty. Walking next to someone you love and holding hands just shows me how much they love me. I'm like Colleen, I like when I'm doing dishes and my man comes up behind me and wraps his arms around me, sooooooooooooo nice. I don't like when they come up behind me and goose me!!!! That's just not right!!

3/8/2008 8:58:24 AM cuddle yes or no  

morles
San Antonio, TX

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cuddling would depend on how much ice is on the lake to know
whether to fish or cuddle...Huuuuummmmmm ??????

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

3/8/2008 9:01:58 AM cuddle yes or no  

whiteoak3
Warren, AR

Yes definitely! Hugs are great ,but cuddling,to me means you're accepted. Part of that special someones inner, intimate, space,and they in turn part of yours.That together you have reached a level of trust,admiration, and total comfort in the other's company.Not scared or ashamed to voice your dreams,desires,fears, or pet peeves with them!

3/8/2008 9:03:33 AM cuddle yes or no  

lasttime4me
Townsend, MT

I love to cuddle and hugs are great, we all need to be touched, it heals the soul.

3/8/2008 9:17:10 AM cuddle yes or no  

bambino2
Monmouth Beach, NJ

I think it is a matter of degree, or lenghth of time. For me I like to cuddle, of coarse, but there is a time limit. Women seem to want to cuddle all evening, then cuddle some more when we get to bed. The man (me) likes to cuddle for a little bit in the evening then take a break before bed.

3/8/2008 9:21:40 AM cuddle yes or no  

sxyatsxty1
Montgomery, TX

I don't know if this makes any sense of not but...............

When I'm 'in' love with someone, I find myself using 'hugs' as a recharging system. Maybe I've had a bad day....I go get a hug. Maybe I'm not feeling up to par....I go get a hug. Maybe I'm upset with someone....I go get a hug. Just a nice, warm hug. Maybe it'll last 30 seconds to a minute or two but I'll know when I'm done because I'll take a big deep breath, smile, give him a quick peck on the cheek and I'm off again to battle the world. Maybe it'll happen a couple times a day but I'm always 'open for hugging' whenever he needs/wants it, too.

Hugs are nice but I enjoy a "just for me" smile just as much.

EC

3/8/2008 9:34:15 AM cuddle yes or no  

rmoore
Corpus Christi, TX

Thanks jhny....another fine mess you got me into

Sometimes yes sometimes no....I don't like the clingy part. Gotta have my space. But I do like the feel of someone next to me when I go to sleep at night. During the evening, sitting on the sofa together, holding one another, my head in her lap, her gentle caress,......OK; this leading to foreplay real quick!!!!! Been watching too much of that Leon Russell video.

Ron

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6