Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

We strictly monitor all profiles & you can block anybody you don t want to talk to. hector dating So, do not waste the time and start off chatting on line with folks click to make new buddies and meet males and ladies of all age groups, all yesichat just internet site a guest. Geo sharding, which means sharding data by geographical place to distribute the workload across numerous servers. speed dating advanced degrees nyc There are also internet sites for individuals with specific healthcare wants.

mega classifieds

When you re on a initially date with a particular a person, usually start off the conversation with a pleasant introduction and a genuine compliment. san diego singles chat Some examples of this are to create moment and then suggest a somewhat hypothetical situation i. A week long trial of Bumble Enhance price her about $10, which led to a month lengthy package (about $25) and then a 3 month package (about $50). mature asian panties Normally, folks in their 50s and 60s expect more commitment and seriousness from their relationships.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/9/2008 9:59:08 AM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

ronnie123456
McAlester, OK

I am just woundering why is it so hard for a guy like me to meet a nice female and i would like to find out from yall let me know

3/19/2008 1:48:04 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

I dont know much about McAlaster, maybe not many women live there cuz theres a prison?

3/19/2008 2:04:46 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

thankuvets
Choctaw, OK

Yeah, ANTI-NICE place.... Lets see, huge prison, lots of murderers, rapists, gang bangers, whats not to love...

3/19/2008 2:07:24 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

lol....ME

3/21/2008 5:33:59 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

thankuvets
Choctaw, OK

I love ya, in a sort of mass murderer, down and desperate sociopath..

3/21/2008 5:43:50 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

hrlyldy1
Chickasha, OK

I agree I think it could be a problem with Location, Location, Location

3/21/2008 7:02:32 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

stayinyoung
Oklahoma City, OK

well i have to think ,, a min ,, you want a nice girl in a small town ,, with a prison ,,, i think you need to jest find a young lady ,, and try being a little more execpting of her,, dont judge nice or not ,, intell you get to know a woman,, and if your looking for perfect rember you might be looking a intell your old and gray,, good luck dude and

3/22/2008 4:41:37 AM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

thankuvets
Choctaw, OK

hrlyldy, you my dear are just a HOTTIE, just so you know that..

So you ride your won bike? or just like riding with others??

3/24/2008 5:48:23 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

Possibly nice females dont believe there are any nice guys out there anymore. It can go both ways....behind every b*tch is a guy who made her that way.

3/24/2008 8:54:54 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

stayinyoung
Oklahoma City, OK

miko ,, im going to have to give you a spanking if you keep man bashing ,,

3/24/2008 9:05:12 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

Men suck and not in a good way, they are too bossy and dont like veggies and couldnt be spontanious if their life depended on it. They think I'm immature most of the time then get mad when I get a 'tude. Yep, I go for the ego.....too many more neandrathals and I'm goin' gay

3/25/2008 12:59:12 AM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

stayinyoung
Oklahoma City, OK

hay miko ,, nows not the time for you to be bringing up your X were not all like that ,, hairy dum and stupied ,,

3/25/2008 1:02:00 AM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

stayinyoung
Oklahoma City, OK

and if you do go gay ,, set me in the corner i wanta watch at least,,

3/25/2008 1:10:56 AM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

stayinyoung
Oklahoma City, OK

ronnie, your going to have to grab your balls here ,, son ,, real chicks,, got to have real men ,, if you dont know how to be a man ,,or what it takes ,, i cant help you ,, your going to have to learn ,,

3/25/2008 1:56:21 PM why is it so hard for a nice guy meet a nice female  

nashoba_miko
Tulsa, OK

Awwww Stayin'....if ya wanna watch, will have to fly to NY...then ask her REAL nice if ya can

My X? He couldnt tell the truth if he had a gun to his head.

[Edited 3/25/2008 1:57:10 PM]

Page: 1, 2