Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

match com hookup

The ease of discovering work in Kuwait will differ tremendously based on your field of interest. single women in ms Even if you are unsure of what type of person you re seeking for, some internet sites supply a service that takes the individual particulars entered by the user and finds prospective matches primarily based on that information and facts. Get recommended matches daily and play Mutual Match with limitless singles. omegle backdoor This trust provides area for exploitation, and although I d like to feel none of CMC s FYGs would ever take advantage of their FYGlets, a tiny caution never hurt everyone.

skipthegames

If you believe in those old college long term sorts of really like, this site is fantastic for you. free dating sites dublin Surprisingly, I wasn t scared that he was an ax murderer. Omeone with a new companion who keeps various other solution on the backburner — just in case the principal connection goes south. grindr xtra trial The final questions ought to easily transition you out of the date although subtly implying that you d be down to meet up once more.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/11/2008 9:26:21 PM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

snowonevergreen
Monroe, MI

There are some thing's that I think about that make's me dought.
It has been proven that man evolved from primate's to neanderthal
to what we are today, will another spiece's of man evolve ?
Why hasen't the bible mention'd the existance of dinasoar's ?
I love Jesus please help me get back on the right track.

3/11/2008 10:21:53 PM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

fisherman383
Aberdeen, WA

You are not the only Christian to struggle with these thoughts, I have, and I would dare to say all christians have had doubts of one kind or another, but I have found if you keep focused on Jesus he will give you answers, even John asked if Jesus was the one, or should we look for another..

3/12/2008 12:27:59 AM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

fisherman383
Aberdeen, WA

I am glad you brought this up, I think the enamy used this on me so many times; How can God exist with evalution? God exists but evalution does not, It would take me all month to type out all the flaws in evalution, the simple solution is for you to go to ICR.org
(Instatute for Creation Research) go to the advanced search and type in missing link or evalution, there you should get every answer you have ever had.. Dinasours in the bible?
Go to Job,In Job 40:15-24 God himself speaks' describing the largest of all the creatures he made, if this is not a dinasour I dont know what is.. It wasnt long ago they found a human footprint next to a dinasoures footprint, the evalutionists are still reeling over that one, think it was in mexico, you can find articles on it on the net.

[Edited 3/12/2008 12:29:14 AM]

3/12/2008 12:54:04 AM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

fisherman383
Aberdeen, WA

Heres something you didnt learn in school.. Piltdown man hoax, NewYork times released article nov. 21st 1953. Piltdown man was not the only one "Nebraska Man" was built from one tooth, which was later found to be that of an extinct pig. "Java Man" was found in the 20th century and was nothing more than a piece of skull a fragment of a thighbone and three molar teeth. The rest came from the deep fertile imaginations of plaster of paris workers. "Heidelberg Man" Came from a jaw bone, a large chin section, and a few teeth. Most scientists reject the jawbone because its similar to that of a modern man. it was also discovered that "Neanderthal Man" had a skull that belonged to a human, not an ape..

3/12/2008 1:25:51 AM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

fisherman383
Aberdeen, WA

God made them male and female. if every creature "evolved" with no Creator, ther are numerous problems. Take for instance the first bird. Was it male or female? lets say it was a male. how did it produce offspring without a mate? if a female evolved, why did it evolve with differing reproductive organs? did it evolve by chance (remember it took millions of years for the male to evolve so it had some waiting to do) or did it evolve because it knew it was needed by the male of the species? how did it know what needed to evolve if its brain hadn't yet evolved? Did the bird breathe before it evolved lungs? How did it do this? Why did it evolve lungs if it was happily surviving without them? Did the bird have a mouth? How did it eat before it had a mouth? Where did the mouth send the food before a stomach evolved? How did the bird have energy if it didn't eat? (because it didn't yet have a mouth) How did the bird see what there was to eat before its eyes evolved? "Evalution is intellectual suicide. It is an embarrassment." Evalution is a fairy tale for grown ups. This theory has helped nothing in the progress of science. It is useles."Professor Louis Bounoure, National Center of Science Research. "Scientists who go about teaching that evalution is a fact of life are great conmen, and the story they are telling may be the greatest hoax ever. in explaining evolution, we do not have one iota of fact" Dr. T.N. Tahmisian Atomic Energy

3/12/2008 1:57:18 AM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

fisherman383
Aberdeen, WA

I see in your hand you have a guitar. Lets put you on a spaceship and send you to the closest planet, you get there open the spaceship door look down and see a guitar, Cool.
Would you assume that over millions of years of trial and error a beautiful guitar formed? And yet you and I being much more complex with thoughts, emotions, able to solve complex problems, how could one think there was not a design? and if a design, it has to lead to a designer.. I have read somewhere that the information your eye takes in, in one second, would take a supercomputer years to process..I pray all this helps
Your friend and brother in Christ. Eric

[Edited 3/12/2008 2:03:00 AM]

3/12/2008 4:18:10 AM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

snowonevergreen
Monroe, MI

Eric, god bless you for your input, I needed that so much.
I will investigate.
Your brother, rob

3/12/2008 5:23:12 AM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

fisherman383
Aberdeen, WA

Please let me know what you thought of ICR.org, it has helped me greatly and I give thanks to God for the work they have put in to it..

3/13/2008 3:41:29 AM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

suzydoll
Cheneyville, LA

fisherman383 How very wonderful you presented your reply to this post. Thank you for your effort and energy in posting it. I really enjoyed reading it as I am sure there are many others who did as well.

All of us at one time or another have periods that we struggle with doubt about one thing or another when it comes to God and Life. The good thing is that God is not going anywhere he remains the same yesterday, today and tomorrow and we find him patiently, lovingly, waiting for us when we work through our period of doubts and unbelief to return to him. I know he does for me.

May we all know the fullness of God in our lives.

Suzy

3/13/2008 1:30:49 PM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

sensual_latin
Pleasanton, CA

Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?

Oh, yes I have many times and as a Christian, I believe is healthy to experience this.
Is like when we exercise our physical bodies.. is to firm and strengthen our muscles.
Also when we do aerobics, is to strengthen the muscles of our hearts.
The same when we have obstacles and negative experiences in life that causes us to doubt our faith, is only to firm and strengthen our faith in God which also brings us closer to Him.

I believe that God purposely sends obstacles my way to keep my faith active and strong.
That's why I always see myself as being not only financially and physically fit but also "Spiritually Fit"

3/14/2008 9:29:06 AM Have you had time's when you doughted you faith ?  

knightnyte2
Spring, TX

snow, great post. Fish, good reply.

I love the evolution people. Where can someone who finds a bone, promotes it as an evolved species, and build from there. As you say, there is scripture that mentions dinosaurs in Job and psalms. Just south of Dallas, TX, there is a place where man's foot is shown stepping into a dinosaur's track. then another dinosaur's track on part of the mans' track. Man did exist with dinosaurs. Evolution people can give you a million reasons to justify this, but folks, this is in rock, the same proof they give as the earth being a kazillion years old.

Remember, all evolution is theory. Well, they say it's proof, until another scientist comes along and changes it, or offers another theory to 'prove it'. Theories upon theories. Not fact, but a possible way it happened. to them, its proof.

Carbon dating is another theory they use to prove their theories. Did any of you see the Mt St. Helens items sent for carbon dating after the top of that mountain blew off? Rock found in the rubble, items that were on top of the ground, and turned into rock, fossils you could say, were sent to be carbon dated, and were dated as millions of years old. Yet when they were shown the hammer handle the sample was taken from, they said it was fake. I forget the name of that film, but to non-Christians, it was not believable. haha...

scientist are always trying to prove their theories. Always. Theory- look up the definition of that word.

The Bible has repeatedly shown over and over the accuracy of the words written. Treaties today, are based on the boundaries in the Bible. Our laws are based on the laws found in the Bible. Even leases were mentioned in Leviticus 24, the 50 years of Jubilee. the price of the land would vary depending on the time left before the Jubilee's date. Upon the Jubilee, it would revert back to the original owner. Even oil companies discovered oil mentioned in the Bible as tar pits. I had an email not long ago showing the discovery of chariot wheels and parts where many Christian scientist believe the Egyptian army were drowned in the Red Sea. The starting point was NUWEIBABEACH in modern day Saudi. The chariot wheels found encrusted with coral on the bottom, match those chariot wheels found in Tutankhamen's tomb. The gold plated wheels have not been moved because the wood has long rotten and moving these at present would destroy them. Yet, 1/1000th of a percentage would be enough for some evolution scientist to say it's absolute proof if it were a bone.

from the email which I cannot forward with photos..sorry

The subsequent drowning of the entire Egyptian army in the Red Seawas not an insignificant event, and confirmation of this event is compelling evidence that the Biblical narrative is truly authentic. Over the years, many divers have searched the Gulf of Suezin vain for artifacts to verify the Biblical account. But carefully following the Biblical and historical records of the Exodus brings you to Nuweiba, a large beach in the Gulf of Aqaba , as Ron Wyatt discovered in 1978.

Repeated dives in depths ranging from 60 to 200 feet deep (18m to 60m), over a stretch of almost 2.5 km, has shown that the chariot parts are scattered across the sea bed. Artifacts found include wheels, chariot bodies, as well as human and horse bones. Divers have located on the Saudi coastline opposite Nuweiba as well.

Since 1987, Ron Wyatt found three four-spoke gilded chariot wheels. Coral does not grow on gold, hence the shape has remained very distinct, although the wood inside the gold veneer has disintegrated making them too fragile to move.

CNN, MSN, FOX, CBS, NBC, nor ABC has covered this.. wonder why?