Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

hookups in richmond va

Don t leave dirty clothing, dishes, or something embarrassing lying about! Add a houseplant and some candles to quickly make your property look warmer and additional attractive. free online dating in alabama No matter what their relationship is like, there s a great possibility there is one thing they admire about their folks. Ask the query, What is your greatest achievement? Salama Marine, psychologist and on the net dating professional for dating web site EliteSingles, tells Bustle. get laid easy And be prepared to answer that question for oneself.

asian hookup dating

Half an hour later she takes of the helmet and looks like that scene in Conan exactly where they have the face paint on. los angeles personals If you are a social butterfly, you happen to be not going to be delighted with a couch potato. If an individual reaches out, and you are interested in speaking to them, speak to them! locanto guatemala I can swear there are far more girls and a lot of men I see on there are fakes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/20/2008 8:14:50 AM would the group like to meet in person  

daddydj54
Rockville, MD

Where is eveyone who is interested coming from. Try to get a central location

3/20/2008 7:30:21 PM would the group like to meet in person  

yoolenspeegl
Laurel, MD

would columbia, md, be central?

say, at a restaurant near the mall? (even tho i don't like malls) but there are some good ones across from the mall....

feedback?

3/21/2008 5:02:09 AM would the group like to meet in person  

nancy2
Baltimore, MD

Im in Baltimore near Towson

3/21/2008 6:22:38 AM would the group like to meet in person  

daddydj54
Rockville, MD

Columbia would work for me.......I'm in Rockville

3/21/2008 7:49:45 PM would the group like to meet in person  

barmaster007
Frederick, MD

hi all yes im up for it too, especially if yoolenspeegl is going to be there,i'd drive hundreds of miles to meet her.

3/24/2008 6:12:23 AM would the group like to meet in person  

cowgirl58
Parkville, MD

Columbia sounds good!

3/24/2008 10:28:32 AM would the group like to meet in person  

handlebar1
Silver Spring, MD

I'll log in for the first time. May I suggest the NEW downtown section in Silver Spring. About 20 locations with all the things everybody likes to do. (good central location) Various restaurants. Upscale to shot & beer joints. Just coffee/soda. Whatever everyone is looking for. Plus "live" FREE music, for those that want to talk a little longer. It's Sring. Soon, they'll turn on their 'Dancin' multi-colored fountain in the center of the complex. I've live in this town for the past 30 years. Now go back and forth between the beach and a house on the Chesapeake. But, always come back for visits for their FREE outdoor concerts in the plaza. I'm a musician. Play from place to place. Read from where all the people are from, from this forum. As far away as Towson, where I grew up. Have played various music in all those locations through the years. At Austin Grill, every Wed. night for over a year. Just check them out on line. Could be a starting point. (to upscalechick- D & B is a good suggestion, but my kids hang out there.) Whatever you'll choose, please let me know. I'm off to the beach again for a gig. Be back next week or so. Good luck!!!!! (sorry this is so long)

3/24/2008 6:06:19 PM would the group like to meet in person  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

we are setting up a meet up for April 12th 2008 in Washington DC. would enjoy if all you good folks would join us at the base of the Washington Monument. It is well intended, and should be a great deal of fun. Again, we'd love to see you all attend. the more the merrier. Please consider our invitation. There are people coming in from Richmond, VA. and northen Virginia, as well as Baltimore. come join the fun.

3/24/2008 9:37:13 PM would the group like to meet in person  

deannalynnr
Sparrows Point, MD

Come on Everyone...lets go to Washington DC its going to be a great time....SIGN UP NOW!!!!

3/26/2008 4:34:36 AM would the group like to meet in person  

tlcinmaryland
Salisbury, MD

Sounds good, hope there are some gentlemen that are going that are over 60. I'm 66 years & live on the Eastern Shore.

3/29/2008 12:49:36 PM would the group like to meet in person  

jusme65
Dundalk, MD

I'm game to so now lets pick a place and a day/evening and I'll see you all there. I would say maybe a different place each month so that not everyone has a long drive. Also maybe a Friday evening may be nest so that you don't have to get up for work the next day....Just some ideas to keep in mind.....I'll keep checking back!

4/1/2008 4:55:35 PM would the group like to meet in person  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

justme65 we are having a G2G on April 12th in DC. look up the thread here in Maryland Chat, or the 40's forum.
hope to see you there. please let us know if you can attend. there are 16 going so far.

4/2/2008 12:18:47 PM would the group like to meet in person  

down2earth1
Germantown, MD

I think that it'd be great to meet...am flexible on the spot...mebbe all go for live jazz in Westminster on a Tuesday evening...

4/2/2008 1:30:27 PM would the group like to meet in person  

jusme65
Dundalk, MD

I can't attend the DC M & G...I will be in Florida that weekend.

4/3/2008 3:10:13 AM would the group like to meet in person  

mrsmiles4444
Culpeper, VA

that's ok enjoy your trip to Florida. there will be another Met up in may somewhere. possibly Annapolis for May. will keep you posted but also be on the lookout for the thread and posts.

Page: 1, 2, 3