Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega personsls

When you re speaking to your date, either on line or, at some point, in actual life, do not be afraid to listen much more than you speak. asian dating in virginia Be sure that your initially meeting is in a public location exactly where there are other people around that may assist if items start to go south. You deserve someone who desires to hear all about your roommate s new puppy or the pesto pasta you just made. how to get zoosk coins There might be gaps among what these dating apps deliver and what customers anticipate, and these gaps deliver possibilities for new dating apps to fulfill what customers want from dating apps in the future.

hot horny hookups

Most recent and greatest subjects in our totally free of charge Conversations region. kayla seaks And worst are these pictures are touched up . 99 / £8. craigslist sex san diego The Dating Game can present hours of entertainment for you and your pals, as nicely as supply creative new queries for you to use on dates.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2, 3
3/19/2008 2:42:44 PM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Ummmmm...........no

3/19/2008 5:11:16 PM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
newinil
Carlock, IL

Mike as far as the financing, make it simple...

Bring your own beverages!!

Food too.

During the summer months I am kind of hit and miss about making plans for recreational activities. I might be able to make it, I just would need to schedule a mission at Clinton Lake or something to make it a more useful use of my time.

3/31/2008 11:17:45 AM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
dobid
Mattoon, IL

if the stripper is working the camp out forget it.

3/31/2008 12:55:33 PM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  

truckin74
Plainfield, IL

Is there room for a camper? I dont rough it well. Where is farmington at?

3/31/2008 7:13:20 PM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
tabitha477
Casey, IL

I'm with dobie, gotta pass on the stripper

4/1/2008 8:54:00 AM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
mbk1961
Farmington, IL

Plenty of room for a camper.......

4/9/2008 11:41:16 PM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
bonita464
Loves Park, IL

Will be there if at all possible ~ Sounds like lotsa fun ~ If my horse and buggy can make it that far ~ Stopping to make the horses drink takes a lot of time ~ You know the saying...LOL ~ How much cover charge at the door also? ~ Any idea of who really is coming yet? Oh ~ Are you taking reservations? hehehehhe....

4/10/2008 2:06:18 AM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Not taking reservations, but it need to know who all is coming so I know how much timber to clear. For the "loners" out there, there are woods, away from where the main group will be, with an access road. Plenty of room for all!
Note: This is mainly a camping trip. I have 2 bedrooms for the ladies. First here to claim one gets it. Mike

4/10/2008 4:08:23 AM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
bonita464
Loves Park, IL

I, Bonita, from Loves Park, Illinois CLAIM a Bedroom right now today ~ Thursday, April 10, 2008 ~ 6:10 A.M. CST ~ Indoor plumbing too (No port-a-pot for me ~ UGH) or I'M OUT ~ I have to flush and wash ~ It's a MUST!!! ~ A girl has to have her vanity and sanity ~ Not always right at the same minute though...I do not ~ repeat ~ do not know "how to milk cows" or "give the pigs slop" ~ So I will have to pay a cover charge or contribute food/beverages for my keep while there...Do I need to bring sheets, pillows and blankies? Also, I DEMAND a TV in my room with cablevision/satellite and remote. OH and I like cream in my coffee...(Camping to me is staying at the Hilton or the Hyatt)

4/10/2008 4:20:10 AM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Ya think that this the Waldorf-Hilton or something? It's a farm! LOL

4/10/2008 7:26:30 AM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  

honeynubbin
Aurora, IL

Bedroom would be okay, but not necessary for me. A tent and a good blanket and sleeping bag is cool, just anything to keep the rain off. Or in the barn; that was good enough for Jesus.

I can come inside to tinkle - squatting within sight of the guys is a line I have to draw. Or I could do with a coffee can inside the tent (with the lantern off). It was good enough when I was a kid, camping all over the USA.

4/20/2008 5:47:30 AM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
raven622
Fairview Heights, IL

The country is the best way to get away. A place where you can scream to vent out the city's woes that has gotten to you.
So peaceful & quiet...
I go to my cuz's place outside of Assumption, IL...far away from traffic & people...at his little 7 Acre Slice of Eden.

4/20/2008 11:37:14 AM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
veteran61
Farmington, IL

Looks like my brothers and sisters from Military Veterans are coming too! Looks like 50 or more will be here! If you don't come, you are going to miss the party of the year!

4/20/2008 6:56:13 PM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  

trucker28
Mackinaw, IL

Hi Mike, u can count me in. I remember you saying something about a band?

4/20/2008 7:08:24 PM Get together at my farm, who's coming?  
paradise16
Rockford, IL

Not that i know where that is, but have fun! I'll be in school til the 29th-dang

Page: 1, 2, 3