Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

good hookup websites

The most effective dating internet sites feature built in privacy options and even moderators to step in when a user is out of line or poses a danger to others. datehookup free search To start off your personal Conversation, initial go the relevant space then click Begin a new Conversation . I ve met a lot of persons in individual none of that text bs. w4m sex Nothing at all stated shall be construed to serve as a replacement for competent suggestions from experts.

discord hookup

Most of my dating is commonly outdoors the EA community. dating rapid city sd Just wanted to add to the chorus I met both my last lengthy term partners on Tinder. Considering the fact that I didn t ask guys out in actual life I didn t want to do it on the net either. craigslist seoul casual Is this a person whose eyes light up when you ask about their family, or is this a painful topic.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/12/2008 1:58:38 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  
wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

I'm looing at a legal seperation. I've got two kids with one on the way.
We have talked about it and mutually agree and I know it will be civil between us. I just don't want to be taken for a ride.

3/12/2008 4:47:04 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

it is easier on the children if you can do it mutual. My soon to be ex wife and I are going through a full blown divorce because she took off with my children to north carolina now I have to fight her in court for custody if not my kids are going to be 8 hours away from me

3/12/2008 4:57:01 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  
wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

damn man that's a nitemare!
We make better friends now than a couple, there is no anger either way, we are just going different ways, and we both agree that the kids best interest is most important.

3/12/2008 4:58:54 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  

snides20
Mingo Junction, OH

my ex and I getalong but I have to fight it out in court if I dont want them to live that far away we were living in akron ohio I told her if she stayed in the house I would continue paying the mortage of the house which was over 800 a month and she still took off to her dads in N.C.

3/12/2008 5:08:33 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  
wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

That's not right that she took the kids that far away. She has to think about the kids seeing their father

3/18/2008 7:41:46 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  

diamond_jewel20
Thurman, OH

hi, im single w/2 kids, and i can tell you first hand it will be easier if you can agree, your best bet would be shared parenting, where you both share the responsibility.. but i have to admit i didnt give my ex that chance.. i have sole custody of my two angles.. are you married to her? if not she has legal custody in the state of ohio.. untill a court rules otherwise.. wish you the best.. and be careful..

3/19/2008 1:49:31 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  
wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

Yes we are married. We agree that custody will be shared. I'm just trying to make sure all my bases are covered.

3/22/2008 1:51:41 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  

nodresiak
Versailles, OH

Sorry,to hear your marriage didn't work out.I am a newly divorced father of two boys so I can relate to your situation.I had to deal with this kind of stuff twice as my boys have different mothers.I would do your best to get along with her and get a disillusion if she is a reasonable person,it would be far less emotionally draining on all parties involved.Sit down and make a list of what you think would be fair as far as custody,and dividing your assets and run it by her.If you guys can agree the whole process can be over in a couple of months.As far as custody all I can tell you is do what you think is in your kids best interests.If you are going to be living close together I would entertain the thought of joint custody.If she gets custody you get a minimum of every other weekend and four weeks during the summmer with your kids.One big thing I overlooked with my first son is the ability to claim him on your taxes.I would go with each of you taking turns claiming the kids every other year.If you end up paying child support you will probably need the extra money.In the meantime, take care of yourself and don't go drowning your sorrows in a bottle or taking drugs.As a father your heart gets torn out when your kids aren't there everyday and it would be easy to go down this path.If you have trouble functioning day to day go get some professional help.It may seem that the world has taken a giant crap on your head but trust me it will get better with time.Spend as much time with your kids as you can.

3/28/2008 7:00:37 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  

phatnsassy69
Spencerville, OH

If you can be civil and seperate on good terms it is so much better for the children. Do your very best to keep it that way. I will tell you sometimes it can be rough but hang in there, you will be glad you did in the long run. I wish you all the best. I have been there and know what I am talking about. And by the way on here you can meet some good people. Try friendship and go from there don't rush anything. Tammy

3/28/2008 7:02:04 PM Can anyone tell me what to expect  

garnetlady
Cincinnati, OH

My advice is always cover your behind and get everything in writing. Always do what is in the best interest of the children. good luck