Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

skipthegames con

She just could not figure out why she had been blocked in just a handful of hours when anything had been going so superior. fairfield ct singles When he posted screenshots of the chat, he didn t censor the element where his penis was shown. When it was time to leave, he asked me out for another date and walked me to my vehicle. cute busty russian Dating apps have become an increasingly common way for people to connect.

durham nc hookups

I was questioning if there any one knows which site are owner of those presents/Direct advertiser? Hi Guest, our program has detected that an AdBlocker is installed in your browser which may block essential functions in BlackHatWorld. singles in woodbridge va We decided it was time to appear into the wholesome side of dating apps simply because yes, there is a wholesome side that does actually exist. Sign me upBy signing up you agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms. cityxguide parkersburg wv It s generally fantastic to know if you happen to be dating a potential superhero, Miranda jokes.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/12/2008 8:39:04 PM One of the best shots I ever got.  

wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

This is From Norwalk Raceway here in Ohio from 2006. This is Don Garlits in The Swamp Rat2. I didn't zoom in and the car moved faster than I thought it would. I almost lost my head to for this shot. In fact I was not even looking through the camera anymore as I was pulling my head back so I didn't get hit and I just hit the button and this is what I got.

3/13/2008 4:49:37 PM One of the best shots I ever got.  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

What a good
hot, and lucky shot you got!!!

Glad you kept your head, too

[Edited 3/13/2008 6:02:46 PM]

3/13/2008 7:48:52 PM One of the best shots I ever got.  

wvareb1980
Chagrin Falls, OH

Here is a few more that I've taken at the track.

Daughter vs. Father at Norwalk. Ashley Force vs. John Force.
Little blury but hey....they were moving at over 300 mph!

One of My favorites! Love the nitro belching out of the pipes.

Opening round of Top Fuel at Norwalk 2007

3/14/2008 4:57:17 PM One of the best shots I ever got.  

charmie
Glasgow, MT

Best one is the opening round one....great clarity and detail, plus energy!!! Always good weather you're writing or shooting.....