Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

is listcrawler a scam

You ve gotten much better at handling paperwork and other annoying tasks like scheduling dentist appointments on time or renewing your passport. north iowa dating Both of you attempt to get the conversation going but to no avail. This may be the most essential stage to be asking essential inquiries. uberhoney com You might run out of topics or your conversations may well even get awkward, but you ought to preserve the other individual engaged.

safehookups com review

com has every thing you could ever want to meet the appropriate men and women. senior dating las vegas Join New dating. Develop your relationship, spark the romance! Obtain and share the most lovely enjoy poems and poetry for romantic souls. adultlook west palm She s fairly cool.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/13/2008 8:04:58 PM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

johnaclev1
Seville, OH

Hi Know this girl named Metu she looks just like you......and I saw her on this sight im sure So you Party uuuuggghhh birthday parties...Im down with birthday cake and also I love baby showers cept babies start crying when their heads get wet

3/13/2008 8:45:53 PM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

daddyduck
Splendora, TX

Hi metu glad you made it to Texas, let me warn the boys she is not one you want to get mad, this little red heads bark is worse than a lot of bites. But she's cool, just don't bite off more than you can chew, What do think all that smoke from the west was from.

3/13/2008 9:10:50 PM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

wrenchinonit
Waxahachie, TX

Hey girl it's all happening right here in DFW! PARTY ON !!!!

3/14/2008 5:01:17 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

holdinpanama
Panama City, FL

metu you are getting so desperate you fluzie.why don't you just say what you want you want people in your dungeon yeas thats right people she has a dungeon and its like the hotel california you can check in but you can never leave.so becareful around her if she ask you to her something out of the basement cause her hip hurts beware people in texas.

3/14/2008 5:31:16 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

1bit2spurs
Winnsboro, TX

YEAH thanks for the warnings .!!
Got her spoted ,here she screams for help ,at the begining of this thread,so you would think her tepee is on fire .
Ran to help and there are scalps hanging to dry all over the place Lol.
Did not thought she wanted to burn the whole state ,got that figured as soon as she changed the first picture .
Top it off , read her profile , the escape button quit working all together ..
Beats me ,i recon i stay to hell out of it and just watch the effect of the aftermath.

[Edited 3/14/2008 5:34:19 AM]

3/14/2008 6:35:27 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Yes 1bit, staying the hell out of it would probably do you welll. Hey Panama Babe! Can you believe this guy is actually falling for the propaganda? LMAO Oh well, gotta love the guys who ride the short bus too, huh? Panama, you said you were coming to Texas soon...I've got your camping spot all staked out in my back yard...just waiting for your tent!

3/14/2008 6:42:07 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

heartofgold4u
Roanoke, TX

Hey there METU. I would like to welcome you to DFW area. I'd pitch a tent in backyard.

3/14/2008 6:48:06 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Hehe Heart! Pitching a tent? I'm not eeeeeeeeeeven gonna touch THAT one! LOL

3/14/2008 6:49:31 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

heartofgold4u
Roanoke, TX

You don't have to touch it. I'll do all the work.....

3/14/2008 7:16:15 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

1bit2spurs
Winnsboro, TX

Hey! wait a minute there,was no talk about riding any buss and that does not mean i can not change my mind if i stay out or not.
As far as propaganda ,i wear boots ,planty bs .in Texas

3/14/2008 7:35:43 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

peaches1111
League City, TX

welcome....have fun....but then I hear you are!!

3/14/2008 7:47:45 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

alex04200677
Wylie, TX

whens the next party metu?

3/14/2008 7:53:50 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

metu
Mansfield, TX

LOL I just got here! I'm waiting for the FIRST party!!!

I do have a friend in Wylie who used to post on the Forums a lot...been meaning to get out there & see her.

3/14/2008 7:56:18 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

alex04200677
Wylie, TX

well metu maybe we should throw our own party?

3/14/2008 10:08:37 AM HELP? Anyone? New here.........  

metu
Mansfield, TX

Are you buying the beer, Alex? You're only 20............give me your wallet, I'll get it!!!

Page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7