Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

mega profile dating site

Are they a Titanic sort of person or a Lincoln type? Might as well know now if you happen to be going to be faced with a lifetime of falling asleep in theaters or arguing more than who gets the remote. denver sex ads I went on the world s worst date and the key takeaways were he was drunk when I turned up and planned it to be in a bar that had no phone reception so I couldn t message a buddy to get her to extract me. xmeets com phone number For these transitioning among careers, OESC delivers coaching, educational opportunities, ability building, resume help, networking, and job referrals.

40 and up listcrawler

If you keep a girl content, you ll constantly be her favored view. fort collins singles groups All of the behaviors and activities discussed hence far had been asked of folks who have ever utilized an on the net dating web site or mobile dating app. I high 5 men and women all the time and I haven t thought of it as flirting. claudia romani onlyfans But it is, in a profound sense, in the sense that the individual I am now was born in that writing, a begin.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

Page: 1, 2
3/13/2008 4:07:00 PM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

itzybee
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Are there ladies or gentlemen out there who would perhaps like to get together for lunch, coffee, or dinner once in a while? We could get a group together and have some fun.

3/23/2008 9:59:44 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

susansheart839
Port Saint Lucie, FL

Hiya Itzie!!! PSL here, too. Having any luck meeting men on here yet?

3/27/2008 8:09:54 PM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

jetmech0085
West Palm Beach, FL

your idea for get togathers is a nice Idea has anyone contacted you back?would be nice for singles to meet and inter act,I know we are all busy and it hard to meet people anymore with 50 or more hour work week plus travel.

3/30/2008 5:50:44 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

okeeguy
Okeechobee, FL

yea group sounds good i would go

3/31/2008 5:19:19 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

stuartgal
Stuart, FL

I would go. That would be fun.

4/2/2008 2:18:30 PM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

somewords
Juneau, AK

I would go

4/6/2008 6:41:14 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

vance002
Port Saint Lucie, FL

i would be there

4/7/2008 7:49:36 PM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

okeeguy
Okeechobee, FL

for all those who would like to have a weekly meet up to make new friends pls reply

4/8/2008 4:22:21 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

getgabby
Port Saint Lucie, FL

I can plan and organize. I am great at that. I have a great place to do it. How about a BBQ? How about May 3, 2008 (Saturday) 5:00 PM? Anyone willing to commit!

4/8/2008 4:53:08 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

somewords
Juneau, AK

I work in the morning that day... after that, I am free.

4/8/2008 10:53:55 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

dale62
Jensen Beach, FL

i go to jensen ale house on thursdays and saturdays

4/8/2008 2:45:48 PM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

getgabby
Port Saint Lucie, FL

OKay so you can't give up one Saturday at the Ale house.

We will never please everyone with the date and time, If you guys want me to organize this and make it happen I will. But there has to be a little give and take. So what do you say do we do this or do we keep posting suggestions about get together but no one ever takes the ball and gets it rolling.

4/8/2008 3:48:49 PM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

somewords
Juneau, AK

Dale... is that the one with the bahamian dolphin in foil? Somehow I thought the name was Millers... yum!

4/9/2008 9:01:25 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

dale62
Jensen Beach, FL

yes millers jensen ale house

4/9/2008 9:25:10 AM Port St. Lucie FRIENDS?  

somewords
Juneau, AK

time for a road trip.. that place is very good.. but long wait during season sometimes

Page: 1, 2