Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

stl hookup

Go out to consume, reside music events, or what ever topic group you join. online dating in anchorage alaska I tried few apps for a year and I didn t truly get a lot respond. No matter exactly where I go or anytime I free of charge, I will open wechat and scout about. quickhump Now, soon after some time, decided to give up on A lot of Fish and have attempted Facebook s new dating feature.

redhead hookup

As a outcome, my then kallah broke our engagement, accusing me of breaching the Covenant among Hashem and Klal Yisrael for ceasing to learn complete time. craigslist dating alabama An older couple across the bar kept sending me Sun King beers when he d get up to use the restroom because he was so nervous. Sullivan says it really is essential to ask questions that give you a sense that your lifestyles are compatible — and make certain you aren t wasting your time. fetlife app github download folder So this is a fantastic query to ask in preparation for a best movie date.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/13/2008 6:01:38 PM Why do the "nice" women finish last?!?!  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Since there is a thread about why the nice guys finish last, just thought there should be one about the nice women that finish last.
When a relationship goes bad and comes to an end, anymore it seems the finger gets pointed at the woman being the one to blame, and the guys look like the "nice" one in the end. There are 2 sides to every story and usually we only hear 1 side. So for all you ladies out there that get tired of hearing women get put down for cheating, being b*tches, going after the assholes, etc, etc. yea you got the idea, lets hear your side. Are you tired of being catorigized with the women that are making us all look bad? Are you tired of having to prove your not just like his "ex" that done him so wrong? I'm sure most of you if not all of you have experienced the broken heart, the heartache after finding out he cheated on you, maybe the abuse (rather it be verbal, emotional or physical) maybe just the flat out asshole. There are plenty of girls out there and yes I said girls because of how they act, that are willing to screw every Tom, D*ck and Harry that we get left behind because we dont put out often enough to just anyone and we arent easy. Can't we just forget about "Where are all the nice guys/ladies at? and just look for someone that will accept us and love us for WHO we are? I guess I would rather not finish at all, than have to finish with what just comes along. Life is to short to be unhappy and complain all the time.
So guys, when are you going to stop comparing us to your ex's that we will, lie, cheat, steal from you, use you for all you got?

3/13/2008 6:22:04 PM Why do the "nice" women finish last?!?!  

thundergod405
Oklahoma City, OK

not a comparer, I believe in trust till its shaken. I start every relationship wit a fresh outlook and open approach. And i totally agree that life is too short to settle for what "just" comes along. I think the reason "nice guys" post here is not so much to complain but rather to hear the opinions from other women in hopes that it might help them in their quest for happiness. I am quite sure that the coin flips two ways and "nice girls" have a hard time finding a mate that wont take advantage of them and respect them but I can only speak from experience when I say that i enjoy hearing others opinions on the subject and in some cases I have learned a little. Just my thoughts.

3/14/2008 3:00:20 AM Why do the "nice" women finish last?!?!  

harley9482
Fort Wayne, IN

Because they fall for the cons, and then in turn intentionaly or not miss out on, or fowl with the genuine nice man. Or, they don't look further than their "immediate" group/ circle for a real man, who tries to live the life of being an all out gentleman. Similar goes yes for men who finish last, and too many of them don't attempt to look outside their hometowns/social circles, and too many get jaded by the users. I use that for my reasons for not just trying to scrounge my immediate area.

3/14/2008 9:38:48 AM Why do the "nice" women finish last?!?!  

buttafinger
Citrus Heights, CA

I agree Men and Women Look for over Mr.. Or Mrs right for (Mrs. or Mr right Now!) How is it Women look Beyond what he has to offer on the OUtside and what HE has On the Inside. WHile Men look for what she has to offer for the moment and Miss out on what will satisfy Life Long.

3/14/2008 10:08:19 AM Why do the "nice" women finish last?!?!  

summeriscomming
Camden, NJ

i agree but women keep looking over me.
i was taught that ms. right can get u diseases,
as 4 me im looking 4 my future

3/14/2008 2:33:11 PM Why do the "nice" women finish last?!?!  

anitablake
North Las Vegas, NV

well, I still don't know why all this happens. why must we all pay for other's wrong doing!::idontknow:and it's the same for both genders. it's not the guy's fault that some girls only tend to fall for the a$$holes, and it's not our fault if you guys are always going out with the B^%ch,I guess it's a song that never ends!

3/14/2008 8:40:12 PM Why do the "nice" women finish last?!?!  

missing_out
Farmersville, TX

Exactly what makes a "nice" guy/woman? No one intentenaly looks for the asshole/b*tch, sometimes during the relationship one if not both people change. The change happens, the relationship falls apart and fingers start pointing in the other direction as who is to blame, because no one wants to take any personal responibilty. When moving on with a new relationship, everyone carrys the "bad" baggage along with, (you know comparing the current to the ex, the what I dont wants, etc.) there is always some good that comes out of every relationship even if the relationship failed. In my eyes I believe I am a "nice" person, but in others eyes, they may see differently so who is to judge if we are good enough or nice enough to be dating material? I know many people that just cant handle being single, so they set out to "find" someone rather it be the right one or not, just right for now. Life is a learning process, we learn about ourselves, who we are, what we want, where life is taking us, how we are going to get there and whos going along with us. We only learn by making "mistakes". I know experiencing a bad past, has made me a better person. Does that make me a bad person because I made bad choices in my life? There are consinquences to the decissions in our life, just because we didn't mean to do it, doesn't mean it aint right.