Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

female hookup sites

The style of the app is beautiful, all muted greys and subtle pinks, so you can download and get swiping. lindsay hookups This activity counts as one function search get in touch with at the time of registration. In a dating partnership, obtaining to know each other is key. rubmaps napa The pause is crucial).

www skipthegames com

If you are hunting forapp improvement services, you can get in touch with us. speed dating pottsville pa Consider and meet these personals with american this list includes absolutely free you box. But me being me, I did not really think her. craigslist tijuana mascotas Tired of non commital dating, Michael decided that he would attain out to this girl.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/13/2008 9:59:36 PM why dont girls do this  

toastr
Vista, CA

why do men have to be the ones to initiate a conversation? or could it just be me? 1 girl has contacted me. since i started this every other girl i had to contact first

3/15/2008 9:31:24 PM why dont girls do this  

collee
Calipatria, CA

i could say the same thing about the men..they will wink at you...but if you want to talk and get to know one another it seem like I have to send the first emial...do I look or sound that bad????

3/17/2008 8:08:29 AM why dont girls do this  

toastr
Vista, CA

no you sound and look fine but whats the deal w/this situation`

3/20/2008 1:48:41 AM why dont girls do this  

harborcitydude
Harbor City, CA

Collee... I'll always email you first hun!!!

hmmmm... I don't know about the first contact thing. I think maybe it might have to do with the profile. I have been on other sites and I have never been contacted first until I got to this site. However, my profile has gone through some big updates. Be honest in it, but give them the info they need. Say what you are really looking for. Be sincere, honest, open. Thats what I tried to do, and I have been contacted by 3 ladies and this is still my first week here. I have also been posting as much as I can... that might be helping too.

Keep trying and good luck man!

HCD

3/20/2008 4:03:16 AM why dont girls do this  

toastr
Vista, CA

thanks HCD i guess i'll make some changes to my pro but since i posted this i have been contacted so thats cool cya l8r

3/20/2008 4:53:57 PM why dont girls do this  

gr8stwoman
Napa, CA

Well, I have to be honest here even though some people won't like this answer... (Oh well!) I get a lot of e-mails (and I always respond to them). I'm kind of "old-fashioned" about that kind of thing, so I prefer that the guy makes the first contact. I can't say that I have NEVER made the first contact because there are a few that I did contact when I first got on this site. After that, it seemed like I always received e-mails.

3/22/2008 3:20:33 PM why dont girls do this  

harborcitydude
Harbor City, CA

Well gr8st... if we were as pretty as you and had the awesome profile you have, we might get more emails than we do... lol. Oh well. I still receive a few per week. Thats plenty for me. I'm enjoying it

HCD

3/22/2008 5:58:53 PM why dont girls do this  

vanohm
Hayward, CA

Because society today is much like cavemen times, we're supposed to pick our mate and club them over the head. I hope this has answered your question. But don't worry it's not just you. I don't think anyone's ever contacted me first.

3/23/2008 3:03:32 PM why dont girls do this  

noxqsis
West Covina, CA

there are several reasons but when everything seems right and the girl is really interested she will make first contact

3/23/2008 4:19:22 PM why dont girls do this  

toastr
Vista, CA

do i have to buy a club or can i just use my baseball bat

3/23/2008 6:07:18 PM why dont girls do this  

crazycanadian22
San Diego, CA

you dont have enough pics and you haven't said enough about yourself

3/25/2008 1:10:15 AM why dont girls do this  

toastr
Vista, CA

thanks crazy i took ur advice and added a better profile and tomorrow im gonna take more pics

3/25/2008 7:43:59 AM why dont girls do this  

vanohm
Hayward, CA

Well doing all of that isn't going to make women initiate the conversation still. There's a general rule for guys; ask out 100 women and 1 of them is bound to say yes. Just prepare for and don't be afraid of rejection

3/27/2008 2:10:23 AM why dont girls do this  

toastr
Vista, CA

dude wtf u think i'm scared or something. no harm ment im not like the crazy f*cking canuck

3/27/2008 7:44:33 AM why dont girls do this  

vanohm
Hayward, CA

No I never said that. I was just adding more thought to my original reply; you're always going to have to make the first move to initiate things. Even aggressive women won't bother to initiate anything online. I think the reason for this is because there's about a thousand other guys writing the same girls emails and they don't even have time to browse through the regular search engines when there's plenty of guys already interested in them.

Page: 1, 2