Select your best hookup:
Local
Gay
Asian
Latin
East Europe

datehookup search not working

They will ordinarily steer the conversation back to themselves. how to find a girl in new york Prevent polarizing topics like politics and religion, at least on the 1st couple of dates. Now those are some genuine conversation starters for you. blackcrush app The trick to on the web dating is for the person to know what they want and want in a partnership beforehand.

usasexguide

I have an encyclopedia of bad date stories but let me share a recent on the net dating horror. free chat los angeles She was ostensibly a religious particular person, but I started to doubt the sincerity of her beliefs. Other types of apps are mobile primarily based and use the swipe function catering to a broader audience. asian date mod apk It has the simplest format of all the apps and sites we looked at.

Home  Sign In  Search  Date Ideas  Join  Forums  Groups

3/14/2008 3:28:51 AM Voice snippets .wav file implementation  

rich101
Lillington, NC

We need a way to be able to place in our profiles, e-mails, and forums
Short .wav files of our voice. Can this be accomplished?

3/14/2008 3:30:43 AM Voice snippets .wav file implementation  

nashoba_miko
Oklahoma City, OK

I hope not, I sound like a squirrel.

3/14/2008 9:16:48 AM Voice snippets .wav file implementation  

knittinkitten
Lady Lake, FL

I am on other sites and noticed some of them have the ability to leave voice messages. I finally did try it and wow, has my mail volume increased. I had no idea that the sound of my voice would make such a difference. (And I did NOT play any games or tease with a "sexy" voice. Those who already know me, know I am truly ME.

Good suggestion, I have no idea as to the mechanics of doing a voice snippet, but if possible, I'd say, "Go for it.!"

Fondly,

KK

3/16/2008 4:29:38 AM Voice snippets .wav file implementation  

rich101
Lillington, NC

That is my point KK I do think it will help tremendously

3/17/2008 4:13:20 PM Voice snippets .wav file implementation  

rich101
Lillington, NC

I think a voice adds to a personality

3/20/2008 11:14:04 PM Voice snippets .wav file implementation  

schianna
Eugene, OR

Rich,

I agree, the ability to add an A/V introduction would be a great feature.

From a web design and hosting standpoint, though, it could be a very costly endeavor. The difference in filesize between a few images and an audio or video file is enormous, and would require a lot of server space (and thus, more money.)

Some free alternatives in the meantime, thanks to DateHookup.dating's very customisable profiles:

http://www.voice2page.com
- A free account allows you to record 15-second voice clips from your phone, and post them to websites using code the site generates for you.

http://www.youtube.com
- You could upload a video introduction of yourself, and embed it into your profile using the code the site generates for you.

You could also try a Google search for things like podcasting or audio blogging.